X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LibreSSL declared "unsafe for Linux"

Well, that took long.

Originally posted by gamerk2 View Post
    This proves that LibReSSL is nothing more then OpenBSD's and Bob Beck's pathetic attempt at creating their own little world unrelated to reality. LibreReSSL has become just like I thought it would become, LibreSSL is not and will not be safer then OpenSSL, it will be much more dangerous. One can even accurately conclude (from the way OpenBSD devs pinched LibReSSL) that LibReSSL is 10 years behind OpenSSL. That's what you get when you let BSDtards meddle with code.

Going back to the matter at hand, recent analysis have found that this problem does not only affect Linux but also every other non-OpenBSD OS. Bob Beck and his OpenBSD f**ks kept boasting about how good their shit is and badmouthing OpenSSL but know we see LibReSSL is the one that's shit and OpenSSL is much better.

I'm really glad the Linux foundation made the right choice in giving more funding to OpenSSL rather then supporting crappy LibReSSL.

Personally, I think the hype with heartbleed was fuel by OpenBSD people trolling and poisoning the minds of people making it look more serious then it really is.
    Last edited by endman; 16 July 2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X