Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Kernel Patch Review To Go Social Via Facebook

Phoronix: Linux Kernel Patch Review To Go Social Via Facebook

It was decided at last week's 2014 Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit that for inspiring a new wave of kernel developers and becoming more interactive with the community, patch review will become more social via handling patch reviews on Facebook...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If I click on the link facebook wants me to login but I don't have an account. So this will no longer be visible for everyone. Great work...

Comment

Originally posted by TAXI View Post
      If I click on the link facebook wants me to login but I don't have an account. So this will no longer be visible for everyone. Great work...
      I'm not sure if you're rolling with the joke or just forgot to check the date... :/ Must be the former as this is one of the most obvious so far.

Comment

For this kind of things I think google+ is a lot better. After All, all the people related to the kernel only use this social network, and the communities here are just better than in facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by tuubi View Post
          I'm not sure if you're rolling with the joke or just forgot to check the date... :/ Must be the former as this is one of the most obvious so far.
          Ah, I really didn't check the date. Thanks.

Comment

This better be April's fools. I do not have a Facebook account and I don't want to

Comment

ROFL

but you hit me on another idea...

Comment

This has got to be my favorite one so far. That picture is priceless.

Comment

Although joke but still current mailing list based patch discussion and management seems little old to me(might be only me). Something more easy to use with commenting feature might be better.

Comment

Working...
                  X