Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the FBI turn on the web cams of linux users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartinN View Post
    you have yet to producr anything authentic about yourself "josip".... steve is out of the closet with his lust addiction... luke is bi... come on, whats your real problem with God?

all youve done is posture with your so called "intellect"...
    Everything I wrote so far is authentic, anyway you can add me to the steve's bandwagon I like the idea of my own harem !

Comment

• Originally posted by josipva View Post
      Everything I wrote so far is authentic, anyway you can add me to the steve's bandwagon I like the idea of my own harem !
      too bad you cant actually do anything about it. if you're gonna be a badass, then do it for real.I get you've no reverence for God, might as well show reverence for your own "cool idea". Get steve to be your wingman too!

Comment

too bad you cant actually do anything about it. if you're gonna be a badass, then do it for real.I get you've no reverence for God, might as well show reverence for your own "cool idea". Get steve to be your wingman too!
        Who knows, I'm still young enough for it to be in a far bigger realm of possibility than god.

Comment

Who knows, I'm still young enough for it to be in a far bigger realm of possibility than god.
          you might be. Hitchens thought so too. Make sure you follow in his footsteps.. he was smart, eloquent, all these things you idolize.

Comment

you might be. Hitchens thought so too. Make sure you follow in his footsteps.. he was smart, eloquent, all these things you idolize.
            Yup, Hitchens was a great guy although i prefer Lawrence Krauss a bit more, nice low blow btw, expected it though.

Comment

Yup, Hitchens was a great guy although i prefer Lawrence Krauss a bit more, nice low blow btw, expected it though.
              i doubt it will tickle your fancy toward surrendering to God, but watch the following....

William Lane Craig debates Lawrence Krauss on the evidence for God. North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina -- March 30, 2011We welcome your...

No low blow. Just telling you we are all destined for hell without Christ.....

Comment

you've no reverence for God
                Just as you've no reverence for allah, shiva, xenu...

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgoding View Post
                  Just as you've no reverence for allah, shiva, xenu...
                  You're right, I don't. I'm all in on Christ... I worshipped Asmodeus for the better part of my life, like some of our comrades here still do.

Comment

I'm all in on Christ
                    But why? What makes christ any more likely to be real than allah, shiva, xenu, et al? What makes your religion more likely to be true than any other?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgoding View Post
                      But why? What makes christ any more likely to be real than allah, shiva, xenu, et al? What makes your religion more likely to be true than any other?
                      The best "explanation" I can offer you is, you have to be dealing with something in your life that you cannot overcome on your own (i.e. a specific form of sin that keeps showing up), or by worshipping anyone or anything else. If you ever choose to pick up the Bible....get baptized...surrender to the real God, versus a bazillion false ones - and you have no way of knowing that until you do.... You will find out why the God of the Bible who called Himself, "I am the true God" is the real one. It is much easier to dismiss someone who tells you of this as a "grade A moron" and just keep doing what you're doing... and never know real freedom from sin... or eternal life.

I can't give you God...or his veracity. I merely say what I say... you either hear the truth, or you don't, and I've no idea who does or doesn't... but for the one that does and embraces it even if it cost him his life.... it's worth all the mudslinging and humiliation that I and others like me endure, because to save one soul, as C.S. Lewis put it, "is more important than the production or preservation of all the epic tragedies of the world."

Take that as you will... The first step is to confess..... And we got some confessions here too , it was like pulling teeth because people would much rather posture, insult, analyze, than be authentic about their own crap....the bad and ugly side of their lives, outside of view of everyone if they can help it, FBI included . Note that I'm not against privacy in general, clearly I don't want people peeking in my bank account or matrimonial bed..... but shielding sin with privacy - that I will fight against even if it cost me my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X