Parted Magic Is Still Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alessandro View Post
    Parted Magic was mentioned and popular at Distrowatch before becoming paid. The point is not whether it is right or wrong for this man to earn an income, the point is whether he made an error in judgement. I can't know for certain of course, but probably he was earning more in donations than now he is from paying customers
    Nope. Going pay with Parted Magic changed my life. I was going to just abandon it. My wife is the one that told me to try selling it first. Smart women. Worked out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Verner View Post

Nope. Going pay with Parted Magic changed my life. I was going to just abandon it. My wife is the one that told me to try selling it first. Smart women. Worked out great.

So you are making a living from selling Parted Magic? More power to you. However what I find a bit odd is that you haven't updated it in 8 months. Previously you were updating it quite often. It could suggest that you lost interest anyway.
      Apologies, my bad. I can see that you updated Parted Magic last month. Then I wonder why DistroWatch is not giving updated news about your distro.
      Last edited by Alessandro; 08 August 2015, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X