Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death by Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death by Hanging

The day has finally come. Saddam Hussein has been sentenced to death by hanging. But now we need to wait through the appeal process...

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The Iraqi High Tribunal on Sunday sentenced a combative Saddam Hussein and two other defendants to death by hanging for a brutal crackdown in 1982 in the Shiite town of Dujail.
    CNN:

FOX:

Within days of taking power, Saddam Hussein summoned about 400 top officials and announced he had uncovered a plot against the ruling party. The conspirators, he said, were in that very room.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Yeah, I heard about that earlier. I honestly think that's what he deserves. I'd like to ask the people in the mass graves what their opinion is, but the obvious is to be said about that.

I'm just glad to see that the Iraqis got to try this guy for what he's done. Perhaps a certain other leader will face trial for what he's done.

And as a side note, it's good to see you linking to both the hard left news site of CNN and the hard right news site of FOX. Depending on where I post I'll do the same thing. Neither one has any ounce of credibility on their own.

Comment

Very, very well said, halfmanhalfamazing. You're a fullmanfullamazing now! But seriously, Saddam had it coming. Personally I would've preferred for him to be locked away somewhere and the keys thrown away, where he's a nobody and would think about the horrible things he's done to others. But I guess that's asking too much.

Comment

Yeah this guy definately had it coming, he has probably done much more than we probably will ever know of, but the facts remain, and he does deserve it.

Comment

Working...
        X