BSD can't mount USB drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSD can't mount USB drives

This video is really instresting, looks like FreeBSD can't even mount USBs effectively and ZFS is a shit as a big fat rhinocous. So much for features "not in linux" cause thier all totally crap.

So therefore it's making this guy switch from BSD to Linux

I wonder what all the BSDtards like sergio and vermaden got to say about that oh wait, their always in denial. Any thing antiBSD is "irrelavent".

Most likely there is a filesystem error on it. That is nothing bsd specific, use dosfsck or chkdsk on a win box to verify.

Comment

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what's a "rhinocous"? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rigaldo View Post
        Don't ask, it is "irrelavent" anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigaldo View Post
          It's a typo, I meant rhinoceros.

ZFS is heavy and bloated like an obese rhinoceros. And it's useless and crap.

Can't wait for btrfs to come to distros
          Last edited by systemd rulez; 07 February 2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
            Don't ask, it is "irrelavent" anyways.
            It's irrelevant to all Linux users cause Linux mounts USBs without problems unlike BSD which this guy's demonstrating here.

To BSD users (like you), it's relevant as it shows that their OS doesn't belong in modern times and thus they should switch to Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
              Most likely there is a filesystem error on it. That is nothing bsd specific, use dosfsck or chkdsk on a win box to verify.
              So a USB mounts successfully on Linux and then can't mount on BSD and you say it's a filesystem error and must be fscked on window. More like BSD specific shit.

If you got no clue, don't shit true ur mouth

Comment

Originally posted by systemd rulez View Post
                It's irrelevant to all Linux users cause Linux mounts USBs without problems unlike BSD which this guy's demonstrating here.

To BSD users (like you), it's relevant as it shows that their OS doesn't belong in modern times and thus they should switch to Linux.
                Ah, you are back. School's out early today?
                As I stated to you in a different thread, I am a Linux user, but not one of the mindless fanboy group you belong to. Go spread your lies, anyone here can see that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Tip for the future: Don't believe anything you see on the Internet, sometimes it is produced by shitheads to draw the attention of other shitheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
                  Ah, you are back. School's out early today?
                  I'm in my mid 30s retard, actually, judging by how you post it this forum, I think it's you that is the kid.

As I stated to you in a different thread, I am a Linux user, but not one of the mindless fanboy group you belong to.
                  From the way how you defend BSD and pf, you are most likely a BSD zealot and should be taught a lesson.

Go spread your lies, anyone here can see that you have no clue what you are talking about.
                  Same can be said for you.

Tip for the future: Don't believe anything you see on the Internet, sometimes it is produced by shitheads to draw the attention of other shitheads.
                  Yes, shitheads like vermanden, Cthulhux, archibald, sergio (cry baby), Vim luser, kris moore, theo de raadt and more from BSD. Better start blocking BSD ads.

Comment

@Vim_User

Even Bill Joy doesn't use vi anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X