Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google joined the Pirate-party to defence free internet against german mental nazis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert932
    replied
    Christmas bump!

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    Ah yes, Google is fighting for a good cause when it affects their finances. Instead of telling you that they're afraid they'll lose market share and thus money, they tell you how it's bad for your freedom and that they're doing this for you.
    making money on free stuff is FREEDOM! the right to make money is FREEDOM!

And sure they protect my anti-german-news-media point of view.

In my point of view this propaganda media company?s in Germany need to go bankrupt !

"Out of business" should be the only phrase they write!

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    Ah yes, Google is fighting for a good cause when it affects their finances. Instead of telling you that they're afraid they'll lose market share and thus money, they tell you how it's bad for your freedom and that they're doing this for you.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by droste View Post
    For me it's more grayish and not black/white or good/evil. There's no real good one, but also no real evil one. Everyone just tries to make the best out of their situation, which sometimes means worse situations for others.

And I'm very happy with the Google services (just like most of the people), but that does not mean that I'm happy with the power Google possesses. The same goes for most huge companies and yet I'm using their stuff.
    If google do has real power these ass-holes would be out of the index instantly but then they these ass-hole company?s use the law and order to get the money from google.
    And with the new law they force google to do the service and list there products and in the same time they force google to pay for it.

In my point of view these ass-hole company?s just try to fool us and google.

If google was my company I would stop any service in Germany just to make sure we do not make business with Nazis.

Leave a comment:

• droste
    replied
    For me it's more grayish and not black/white or good/evil. There's no real good one, but also no real evil one. Everyone just tries to make the best out of their situation, which sometimes means worse situations for others.

And I'm very happy with the Google services (just like most of the people), but that does not mean that I'm happy with the power Google possesses. The same goes for most huge companies and yet I'm using their stuff.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Well lets agree to disagree. We both don't know what really happened/happens there. You have your theory and I have mine. Now we just can wait and see.

And regarding Google... Don't forget that they are a company too! They need money to persist and are way too powerful if you ask me.
    Yes right enjoy the show... the future will show us the truth, (or not)

If you don't like google use YaCy or somthing similar no one force you to use google.

On the other side they force you to pay for GEZ in germany and they force you read shit at scool in germany.

So in my point of view google are the good one and the scool system and GEZ are the evil ones.

Leave a comment:

• droste
    replied
    Well lets agree to disagree. We both don't know what really happened/happens there. You have your theory and I have mine. Now we just can wait and see.

And regarding Google... Don't forget that they are a company too! They need money to persist and are way too powerful if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Well yes, but I would go with Hanlon's razor here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor )
    why in hell all the people always come with that stuff ??????? back in the time of "Gladio" they also pointed out no its not a secret operation to kill innocent zivians its stupidity

Gladio= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
    MK-Ultra=stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
    economic hitman= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
    operation cyclon= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?

and so one and so one... this stupidity of the use of Hanlon's razor all the time is just mad!

Her lawyers want her to be silent and not the state or an agency! She even said she wants to switch lawyers to testify in court.
    she can not pay a lawyer because she do not have money....... she only do have fucking Government-paid lawyers!

This is where I have a different view. It's not for a "greater goal" or against the world. It's just a dumb law probably written by lobbyists from big media companies (Axel Springer or something like that) to get more money. That's it.
    (Nazi)Corporatism= big media companies
    exactly this system of big companies cooperate with the government to force the little people into slavery is in fact the corporatism effect discovered by the nazis.
    the greater goal is to defence nazi Corporatism "Axel Springer " imperium.

google is different because they want a "Free" internet for the people and not a big paywall everywere.

This law will just destroy the "free" internet in germany... paywall everywere is the new age shit,..

Leave a comment:

• droste
    replied
    Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
    thank you for your article but the article covers my critical attitude:
    "But otherwise leaves the reaching into the night mammoth meeting of the neo-Nazi investigation committee a devastating picture of the authority."

also i think this is just a lie from the government because from the same article:

"Background of the shredder further action unclear
    What matters to it not been that a mistake was made in his department. He had been "duped" by his own staff, said Fromm. That was the reason for his 31 July unannounced retirements have been. The operation was conducted "in a serious loss of prestige" for the Federal Agency.
    Background: The Federal Office had been destroyed in November 2011 immediately after flying up the Zwickau terror cell acts to undercover agents in the right scene. Fromm learned of the controversial date of document destruction only a week ago. Why the files were destroyed, remained unclear, "I offer no convincing explanation," said Fromm. He also urged that come out that the reason was alone in dilettantism, said Fromm.
    "

they just destroyed all papers about this connection..

also: "Also involved in the questioning of a file deletion former head of unit in the morning had not brought light into the darkness. The man had refused to testify. Against him in disciplinary proceedings."
    Well yes, but I would go with Hanlon's razor here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor )

Also she wanted to unpack secrets but she is under massive pressure to be silent!!

Source: http://www.abendblatt.de/politik/deu...schweigen.html
    Her lawyers want her to be silent and not the state or an agency! She even said she wants to switch lawyers to testify in court.

in my point of view there is a connection because google defence freedom and the corrupt german policians defence nazi-corporatism

And i chose freedom over corporatism.

fine me to!... in my point of view its just a nationalist german-dream against the "world"
    This is where I have a different view. It's not for a "greater goal" or against the world. It's just a dumb law probably written by lobbyists from big media companies (Axel Springer or something like that) to get more money. That's it.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    This was (as the article also states!) just a rumor and is simply not true. See http://www.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/web/...au-werden.html

thank you for your article but the article covers my critical attitude:
    "But otherwise leaves the reaching into the night mammoth meeting of the neo-Nazi investigation committee a devastating picture of the authority."

also i think this is just a lie from the government because from the same article:

"Background of the shredder further action unclear
    What matters to it not been that a mistake was made in his department. He had been "duped" by his own staff, said Fromm. That was the reason for his 31 July unannounced retirements have been. The operation was conducted "in a serious loss of prestige" for the Federal Agency.
    Background: The Federal Office had been destroyed in November 2011 immediately after flying up the Zwickau terror cell acts to undercover agents in the right scene. Fromm learned of the controversial date of document destruction only a week ago. Why the files were destroyed, remained unclear, "I offer no convincing explanation," said Fromm. He also urged that come out that the reason was alone in dilettantism, said Fromm.
    "

they just destroyed all papers about this connection..

also: "Also involved in the questioning of a file deletion former head of unit in the morning had not brought light into the darkness. The man had refused to testify. Against him in disciplinary proceedings."

Also she wanted to unpack secrets but she is under massive pressure to be silent!!

Source: http://www.abendblatt.de/politik/deu...schweigen.html

But even if this would be true, it would have no connection to the law Googles campaign is about
    in my point of view there is a connection because google defence freedom and the corrupt german policians defence nazi-corporatism

And i chose freedom over corporatism.

Btw: I support the campaign, because the law is a bit off from reality and very vague
    fine me to!... in my point of view its just a nationalist german-dream against the "world"
    Last edited by necro-lover; 27 November 2012, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X