Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google joined the Pirate-party to defence free internet against german mental nazis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droste View Post
    Well lets agree to disagree. We both don't know what really happened/happens there. You have your theory and I have mine. Now we just can wait and see.

And regarding Google... Don't forget that they are a company too! They need money to persist and are way too powerful if you ask me.
    Yes right enjoy the show... the future will show us the truth, (or not)

If you don't like google use YaCy or somthing similar no one force you to use google.

On the other side they force you to pay for GEZ in germany and they force you read shit at scool in germany.

So in my point of view google are the good one and the scool system and GEZ are the evil ones.

Comment

For me it's more grayish and not black/white or good/evil. There's no real good one, but also no real evil one. Everyone just tries to make the best out of their situation, which sometimes means worse situations for others.

And I'm very happy with the Google services (just like most of the people), but that does not mean that I'm happy with the power Google possesses. The same goes for most huge companies and yet I'm using their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
        For me it's more grayish and not black/white or good/evil. There's no real good one, but also no real evil one. Everyone just tries to make the best out of their situation, which sometimes means worse situations for others.

And I'm very happy with the Google services (just like most of the people), but that does not mean that I'm happy with the power Google possesses. The same goes for most huge companies and yet I'm using their stuff.
        If google do has real power these ass-holes would be out of the index instantly but then they these ass-hole company?s use the law and order to get the money from google.
        And with the new law they force google to do the service and list there products and in the same time they force google to pay for it.

In my point of view these ass-hole company?s just try to fool us and google.

If google was my company I would stop any service in Germany just to make sure we do not make business with Nazis.

Comment

Ah yes, Google is fighting for a good cause when it affects their finances. Instead of telling you that they're afraid they'll lose market share and thus money, they tell you how it's bad for your freedom and that they're doing this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
            Ah yes, Google is fighting for a good cause when it affects their finances. Instead of telling you that they're afraid they'll lose market share and thus money, they tell you how it's bad for your freedom and that they're doing this for you.
            making money on free stuff is FREEDOM! the right to make money is FREEDOM!

And sure they protect my anti-german-news-media point of view.

In my point of view this propaganda media company?s in Germany need to go bankrupt !

"Out of business" should be the only phrase they write!

Comment

Christmas bump!

Comment

Working...
              X