• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They tewk ah jewwwwbs!
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
      The logic that you're missing is the REASON that Nokia is bleeding... which is MS.

They got a bit too enthusiastic when MS offered them up a pile of cash to put all their eggs into the MS meat-grinder-disguised-as-a-basket, and its KILLING them. Now to stop the bleeding, they're cutting off their SECOND testicle, guaranteeing permanent impotence.

Not long ago, they said that they had a secret plan B.... the general theory was that it would be dropping MS and going with Android. Unfortunately, their only way to remain RELEVANT is to have something that DISTINGUISHES them. If they switched to Android when Android was NEW, they could be bigger than Samsung right now. That, by itself, would be enough to distinguish them. Now their ONLY prayer is to offer something unique. Dropping the last bit of Qt is definitely the wrong approach.
      Haha.. You think too highly of them [Nokia]. If they can use their brain, these shit won't happen in the first place. I think, lately, they generate their decision with a half complete branch prediction program installed on pentium II machine

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by dalingrin View Post
        You're either a troll or ignorant. Qt has an open governance model already and is available in GPL and LGPL. What more do you want?

I don't often do application development for Linux but when I do I much prefer Qt versus GTK. I can't imagine the community letting Qt die. It is easily one of the best frameworks for any platform, much less Linux specifically.
        Thank you for responding to that users comment.

I don't think anyone is surprised by the actions of Nokia lately. It's on a path straight to the grave. Fortunately Qt already has the ability to outlive it's current owner.

Comment

Microsoft does not change.

Comment

Originally posted by t.s. View Post
            Haha.. You think too highly of them [Nokia]. If they can use their brain, these shit won't happen in the first place. I think, lately, they generate their decision with a half complete branch prediction program installed on pentium II machine
            I'm pretty sure that what I implied was that nokia was right totally fucked and retarded.

Comment

People are just very dumb or they are just uninformed. Another thing could be that they hate Qt and

Comment

Working...
              X