X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spittie
    replied
    Originally posted by nilssab View Post
    Criticizing a German (especially Bavarian) for posting pictures of quality beer is almost racist and borders to an attack on ethnicity..
    Beer is tasty and brings added quality of life, any documented effect from toxicity from responsible consumption is easily offset from the positives that are not regarded by the study.
    As far as I know, Michael is american.
    But I agree with everything you wrote.

Leave a comment:

• nilssab
    replied
    Criticizing a German (especially Bavarian) for posting pictures of quality beer is almost racist and borders to an attack on ethnicity..
    Beer is tasty and brings added quality of life, any documented effect from toxicity from responsible consumption is easily offset from the positives that are not regarded by the study.

Leave a comment:

• MrClaims
    replied
    Talking about alcohol always has a point for some people - if you can't drink at the moment, at least you can talk about it - in a good or bad way, doesn't matter. Usually those are the people with drug abuse problem... hmmm...

Leave a comment:

• lolnope
    replied
    Inb4 honton trolls this thread with alcohol brand fanboyism
    >carlberg kills black label

Leave a comment:

• tarik
    replied
    alcohol

yes right censorship against drug use is really offensive!

Leave a comment:

• Spectre
    replied
    I've noticed there's a lot of beer talk in his articles however I just skip over those paragraphs to get to the Linux stuff.

Leave a comment:

• AlbertP
    replied
    The quote "Eine Ma?..." on http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...04_boots&num=1 is actually very funny, but I don't see the need of placing beer next to hardware every time when reviewing them (or am I exaggerating?).

Leave a comment:

• ariendj
    replied
    Alcohol propaganda... strong words.

1. This is Michael's site
    2. Michael likes beer
    3. Michael writes about his world on his website
    4. Michael is _not_ telling you to do anything
    5. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I like beer.

Leave a comment:

• randomizer
    replied
    Originally posted by benzinex View Post
    I don't like cars, they're legal and I think they're pretty unhealthy for the environment but I wouldn't complain if they where mentioned every now and again on a site like this.
    I wouldn't say that beer is mentioned just every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• benzinex
    replied
    Originally posted by orzel View Post
    * i don't like beer, never drink any, even though I'm european (from France, not Germany, though)
    That because you're french.

Seriously though, what's all the fuss over a few beer related posts. I Really don't get what the big deal is I don't like cars, they're legal and I think they're pretty unhealthy for the environment but I wouldn't complain if they where mentioned every now and again on a site like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X