Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no US soldier? only General?
    This one is good!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      LOL and only because you don't like my message.
      No, it's because you're a troll. You don't have a message. Your posts consist of incoherent babble, and provide no value to this forum. You should stop posting.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by russofris View Post
        No, it's because you're a troll. You don't have a message. Your posts consist of incoherent babble, and provide no value to this forum. You should stop posting.
        "You don't have a message."

        LOL yes sure i write so much because i do not have a message.
        Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          "You don't have a message."

          LOL yes sure i write so much because i do not have a message.
          You write so much because you are a troll. You should probably just stop posting.

          F

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

            Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

            and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.
            You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem. I *really* don't think that it applies uniformly to every single American soldier. Not even to a representative group.

            For what its worth, I don't blame YOU for the second world war. I blame HITLER and his cronies. In that case, there was unfortunatly someone right insane in a very powerful position. Highly intelligent, but insane.
            I'm Polish, BTW.

            Blame the soldier, not the institution.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem.
              you are just naive! its the "Official" story that its a single individual but...
              http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1331827621659.shtml

              there are many evidences that it was not a single individual.
              and now the Group are just individuals with mental problems?
              LOL!!! its not a secret war makes ill --->mental ill!

              Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              I *really* don't think that it applies uniformly to every single American soldier. Not even to a representative group.
              and again official mainstream media propaganda wiki-leaks show mass murder videos the US-Troops do have many many many many many many many sick mass-murder individuals.



              only a individual?

              http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

              only a individual?

              really you are just MAD!

              Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              For what its worth, I don't blame YOU for the second world war. I blame HITLER and his cronies. In that case, there was unfortunatly someone right insane in a very powerful position. Highly intelligent, but insane.
              I'm Polish, BTW.
              Blame the soldier, not the institution.
              i blame the institution because: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

              and:

              the Soldier is innocent ! (no this isn't a joke the cause why the soldier turn into a mass-murder is Guilty not the soldier.)
              Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
                You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem.
                this isolated single individual did exact the same what there great leaders did in "Hiroshima and Nagasaki" Mass-murdering innocence civilians.

                this is how the US-people prefer to fix problems "Mass-murdering" innocence child?s and insolence woman?s and innocence civilians.

                sure this works great for the USA...
                Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

                Comment


                • #38
                  poor children,.they died at a young age.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/a...2/1?csp=34news

                    the payback time goes on an Afghan Soldier defend there homeland and kill 3 NATO troops.

                    yes we all know this will never end.

                    the NATO should end this war by going home.
                    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                      you are just naive! its the "Official" story that its a single individual but...
                      http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1331827621659.shtml

                      there are many evidences that it was not a single individual.
                      and now the Group are just individuals with mental problems?
                      LOL!!! its not a secret war makes ill --->mental ill!



                      and again official mainstream media propaganda wiki-leaks show mass murder videos the US-Troops do have many many many many many many many sick mass-murder individuals.



                      only a individual?

                      http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

                      only a individual?

                      really you are just MAD!



                      i blame the institution because: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

                      and:

                      the Soldier is innocent ! (no this isn't a joke the cause why the soldier turn into a mass-murder is Guilty not the soldier.)
                      You DO realize that the "collateral murder" video was cut and doctored, right?

                      http://erratasec.blogspot.com/2010/0...aks-sucks.html

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X