Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Obscene_CNN View Post
    Yes Germany may export 4MWh of energy but they may still import 20MWh. Its common for countries to exchange power back and forth so just exporting 4MWh is meaningless. You see statistics showing both net export vs net import to be able to draw any conclusions.
    That's already accounted for. Import 23,9 Terawatt-Stunden, export 27,9 Terawatt-Stunden.

Comment

• i calculate 32€ per 1MWh of pure costs for solar power.
      Show the facts not just some random numbers.

Comment

• Virta, he can't. Any time he's starting to lose the argument he starts raving about how Adolf Hitler was sooo great and Germany is teh winnahs at everything!

I was writing a detailed response to his post to me earlier, but realised I was late to pick up my son from swimming.

I'll summarise;

The numbers I gave were accurate, scientifically proven doses. Grays and Sieverts are scientific measurments of dose, taking into account the different types of radiation and their effects on different body tissues (emphasis for Quazimodo there).

I await his reasoned and well thought out response to any arguments that oppose his point of view. I suspect I'll be waiting for a long time.

I will, however, correct him (again) on a couple of his previous posts:

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        here you are wrong because a nuclear power plant isn't a normal thermal operate power station.
        the 4% is calculated based of the energy is contained in the radioactive material.
        a nuclear power plant also lost energy by radio waves. not only heat and you only calculate the efficiency of the thermal heat!
        i calculate ALL energy in the full efficiency.
        Oooo, here we're redefining the internationally accepted measurement of efficiency. I could take into account all of the energy in a litre of petrol, but then we'd only have an efficiency of less than 0.0000000000000001% (remembering E=mc2)

i know that all legal limits are wrong because civil studies prove it wrong in Germany.
        Name them then. Provide links, quotes, peer review papers. Until I see those, you're the one spouting bullshit.

nice try but in my knowledge the chemotherapy is a chemical way to destroy cancer not the "radioactive wave" way to kill cancer.
        but yes i ignore this for you. sure you are right you need nuclear reactors for medical use but you don't need a nuclear power plant.
        Sorry, I meant brachytherapy and radioisotope therapy. My mistake. Well spotted.

I'm puzzled by your anger at subsidies for nuclear power (last time I looked, there weren't any) but you're fine with a 'limited by law' cost of wind power. How do you think teh electricity companies make a profit from selling wind energy? That's right, subsidies. In the UK, they are paid when they generate, and when they don't. How is this not a subsidy?

sure you miss something you miss the studies about cancer in Asse They are dying like fly mosquitoes.
        If it is that bad, then the international media would be all over it. Look at Fukushima, how many have died because of the radiation? 0. that's right, no-one. Yet the media are still all over it. How often do we hear about the 25,000 people killed by the tsunami? Almost never. Which is the biggest disaster, the power plant or the tsunami?

Comment

• About cancers around nuclear power plants: This kind of study has been done in many countries (USA, UK, France, Sweden...) and only the German one showed a correlation. The authors of the German study said that radiation cannot be the cause, as there was no extra radiation around the NPPs. Furthermore, a similar correlation was found in places where NPPs were once planned but none were built. (Last link is very informative.)
          http://www.nhs.uk/news/2011/05May/Pa...ia-report.aspx
          http://nuclearpoweryesplease.org/blo...er-or-does-it/
          http://talknuclear.ca/index.php/2011...of-the-debate/

There is evidence that childhood leukemia is caused by infective diseases. When service towns are built near NPPs and other large industrial installations, it increases children's exposure to infections.
          http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00047-0003.pdf

Comment

• About the main claim of the article, that Germany is an exporter of power despite axing 20% of its generation. Another poster already said this is average data since January, and Germany became an importer since the shutdown. But if anyone still has doubts, look at the chart in this article:
            http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...y_3108111.html

Comment

• Originally posted by virta View Post
              Show the facts not just some random numbers.
              the fact is that in germany is a EEG law and this law makes your solar power plant to an return to investment engine in a rime range for 8 years.

after that the solar power plant is just for profit. but i don't calculate profit if i calculate the costs.

if you calculate the profit you calculate ((20MWh*160?)+(20MWh*30?))/40=95? (thats because the EEG law pay 20 years 160? and after that 30?)

now we know germany pay by law 95? now we calculate the profit 95?-32?= 63?

solar power plant owner makes 63? profit on solar power by LAW!
              Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by Shielder View Post
                If it is that bad, then the international media would be all over it. Look at Fukushima, how many have died because of the radiation? 0. that's right, no-one. Yet the media are still all over it. How often do we hear about the 25,000 people killed by the tsunami? Almost never. Which is the biggest disaster, the power plant or the tsunami?
                http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschl...t-1627922.html

you are simply ignorant

Comment

• Originally posted by Obscene_CNN View Post
                  Yes Germany may export 4MWh of energy but they may still import 20MWh. Its common for countries to exchange power back and forth so just exporting 4MWh is meaningless. You see statistics showing both net export vs net import to be able to draw any conclusions.
                  just for the record i fail at the number its 4TWh... 1000times larger

Comment

• Originally posted by virta View Post
                    I was talking about producing electricity for 50?/MWh when you started comparing who makes larger number, which I clearly won by 1. Or 4.
                    also the merit order effect prove you wrong: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merit-Order#Auswirkungen

the german pay 3,3 billion ? but they earn 5 billion ? because of this effect!

so you are proved wrong multiple time

Comment

• Originally posted by Shielder View Post
                      Virta, he can't. Any time he's starting to lose the argument he starts raving about how Adolf Hitler was sooo great and Germany is teh winnahs at everything!
                      real numbers :

"↑ Erfahrungsbericht 2007 zum Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums f?r Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit."

"↑ a b Frank Sensfu?, Mario Ragwitz: Analyse des Preiseffektes der Stromerzeugung aus erneuerbaren Energien auf die B?rsenpreise im deutschen Stromhandel. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums f?r Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit. 18. Juni 2007."

"↑ Frank Sensfu?, Mario Ragwitz: Analyse des Preiseffektes der Stromerzeugung aus erneuerbaren Energien auf die B?rsenpreise im deutschen Stromhandel. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums f?r Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit. 18. Juni 2007, S. 16."

"↑ Georg Erdmann: Kosten des Ausbaus der erneuerbaren Energien, Studie im Auftrag der Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V., M?nchen, 2011."

also i can prove that the costs of solar power are not the market price of solar power !
                      thats because you calculate it on 40years but you gut point of return of investment after 8 years.
                      so you only calculate 8 years and you get the cost number of 40 years.

even if your solar power plant is your own you only calculate to return of investment in germany you pay nothing for that because of the KFW-credit from the KFW-Bank and after the return of investment you have free energy for ZERO money to pay!

he just fail to understand the difference of profit and costs the real costs are 32? per 1MWh but the profit of 63 by LAW makes it more expensive than the 32?

just make profit against the law "Communism" and then you get your 32? per 1MWh.

he also fail to understand that the 50? per 1MWh is for nuclear power plants already after the depreciation time of 40 years.

he also fails to understand that the 50? per 1MWh is without nuclear waste disposal.

he also fails to understand that the 50? per 1MWh is without insurance of the 100% full damage sum.

overall he fails complete!

but they the German Government don't care about unqualified and incompetent people.

They quit nuclear Power if you like it or not.

Originally posted by Shielder View Post
                      Oooo, here we're redefining the internationally accepted measurement of efficiency. I could take into account all of the energy in a litre of petrol, but then we'd only have an efficiency of less than 0.0000000000000001% (remembering E=mc2)
                      your joke fail and its only a poor try to distract from the trueness: a nuclear power plant do have 4% efficiency.

Name them then. Provide links, quotes, peer review papers. Until I see those, you're the one spouting bullshit.
                      i do this multiple time here in this forum threat. try to read the forum.

Sorry, I meant brachytherapy and radioisotope therapy. My mistake. Well spotted.
                      I'm probably not as stupid as you think.
                      I'm puzzled by your anger at subsidies for nuclear power (last time I looked, there weren't any) but you're fine with a 'limited by law' cost of wind power. How do you think teh electricity companies make a profit from selling wind energy? That's right, subsidies. In the UK, they are paid when they generate, and when they don't. How is this not a subsidy?
                      the German subsidy for wind power is 0? ZERO?
                      in germany we have a Pay as you go model the EEG law is a "Pay as you go" model.

I'm puzzled by your anger at subsidies for nuclear power
                      the German pay Subsidy to nuclear power because its the only power source without 100% insurance and its the only power source with a gov payed waste disposal.

Comment

Working...
                      X