Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumo Lounge Titan

Phoronix: Sumo Lounge Titan

Taking a break from the usual plethora of Linux benchmarks, delivering the news about Dirndl, and providing other Linux hardware reviews and news, to end out the week is a look at the Titan from Sumo Lounge. Weighing over 35 kilograms, this is one of the heaviest products that we have reviewed at Phoronix.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Where are the beers consumed per hour in beanbag benchmarks?

Comment

Weight
      > Kilograms, More Are Better

=====8== Sumo Lounge Omni
      ===============================35== Sumo Lounge Titan
      =================================37== Sumo Lounge Titan with Dirndl

Powered By Phoronix Test Suite

Comment

Originally posted by ahlaht View Post
        Weight
        > Kilograms, More Are Better

=====8== Sumo Lounge Omni
        ===============================35== Sumo Lounge Titan
        =================================37== Sumo Lounge Titan with Dirndl

Powered By Phoronix Test Suite
        What about things like back temperature when sitting in it, effort it takes to get out of, number of sumo wrestlers it takes to make it pop, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          Where are the beers consumed per hour in beanbag benchmarks?
          With the independent variable being "person"?

Beers consumed per hour
          > Count, More Are Better?

=2 allquixotic
          ==5== deanjo
          ================================================== =======61== Michael