Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adobe To Use TransGaming's SwiftShader; Remember Cedega?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L
    Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
    As someone who works with .NET at work, I can tell you that the API churn there is incredible. And I think everyone is aware of how often OSX has changed APIs and how difficult it has been to switch from Carbon to Cocoa. So i find complaints about Linux APIs changing too much to be a little humorous.
    Oh yeah what a freaking change has that been <_<'

Get outa here, troll... Cocoa is a rename of the Unix cross platform API that came from NextStep. This universal API is now (freaking finaly) implemented on Linux in the form of GnuStep.

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
      Oh yeah what a freaking change has that been <_<'

Get outa here, troll... Cocoa is a rename of the Unix cross platform API that came from NextStep. This universal API is now (freaking finaly) implemented on Linux in the form of GnuStep.
      V!NCENT, I presume you do not speak english because, based on what you are saying, I think you did not understand a single word (apart from cocoa, maybe) of what smitty3268 said.

And, on a side note, Linux don't need no NextStep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jntesteves View Post
        V!NCENT, I presume you do not speak english because, based on what you are saying, I think you did not understand a single word (apart from cocoa, maybe) of what smitty3268 said.

And, on a side note, Linux don't need no NextStep shit.
        Yeah, the fact that Apple still has Carbon applications shows that the transition to Cocoa hasn't been easy even for them.

Comment

Working...
        X