Germany's Sovereign Tech Fund Now Supporting FFmpeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

yes i talk about democratic republic states like USA and germany who the school system is clearly spam and mind-control like teaching democracy in math class to avoid teaching math in the math class.

my opinion is there is no difference between mind control and lack of education because the effect and result of mind-control is always the lag of education in germany they now force teachers to teach Democracy in the math classes to sapotage the mathematics education of the schoolars.

also there are many studies that proof that children who did never see the mandatory school system from the inside are more educated than children who are tortured in the school system. i know it very well because i was tortured in the school system.

"That reminds me of the study according to which 16% of people in the U.S. are not sure if planet Earth is round and not flat."

then you have a uneducated of the people of 84% because 84% of the people smallowed the school propaganda instead of thinking for themself. not saying that the earth is flat but its clear that the people who think for themself are more educated than the people who smallow lies from this system.

its like the people who believe Democracy is a good idea just because the math teacher was forced to teach them math in the mathematics education.

you have 16% of people who think for themself and 84% stupid sheep who are lost in the system.

Having a deviant ideology and following it to its bitter end, that has nothing to do with freedom or thinking for yourself. Obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by indepe View Post
      Having a deviant ideology and following it to its bitter end, that has nothing to do with freedom or thinking for yourself. Obviously.
      can you even name the ideology ? many times people claim something is a ideology and they can not even name what ideology this is.
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by indepe View Post
        you maybe can not name my ideology (because there is none)

but i can name your ideology its called memorize bulimia​

how many of these so called 84% who did say the earth is round/a ball did research for themself ?

and how many of these 84% did perform memorize bulimia​ means they did read and memorize the so called correct answer in the school book or did memorize what the teacher did tell them and then they spit it out if anyone ask them about this. is called memorize bulimia​.

you can more or less prove that ZERO of these 84% did the research for themself and all of them followed the
        memorize bulimia​ ideology.

Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by uid313 View Post

I am not talking about running untrusted binaries from the web, I am talking about when you visit a website and it has <video> element that plays a random untrusted video file which may be specially crafted in ways to exploit known vulnerabilities in decoders such as FFmpeg. So your web browser uses FFmpeg to decode videos on website.

I am also talking about when you download files from the maybe, or maybe with BitTorrent, maybe you download some movie and then watch it using a video player such as VLC media player which uses FFmpeg.
          a video in a <video> element is an untrusted binary

Comment

Working...
          X