No announcement yet.

Germany's Sovereign Tech Fund Now Supporting FFmpeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is mind control : school, family, work, tv, internet, wikipedia, newspapers, RELIGIONS, wars, MONEY, SEXXXXX, love, etc etc etc.
    It is up to you to free your mind and to control your mind yourself.
    The easiest way to free your mind is to consider as "NOT ALWAYS TRUE" all the things they told you were "TRUE".
    It means : each of your belief and thinking is "NOT ALWAYS TRUE". All they say on TV or internet is "NOT ALWAYS TRUE".
    Anyway, we are very far from the original topic LOL.
    Last edited by Phoronos; 23 May 2024, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium

wikipedia is in fact a mind control operation: https://www.city-journal.org/article...atherine-maher
      the compulsory schooling​ system is in fact a mind control operation of the states.
      TV is in fact mind control of the people who control the TV program.

the movie matrix was just a documentary.

the architect of the matrix in the movie was just a 1 to 1 copy of Rothschild founder of Israel as seen on this picture with the israel shekel money.
      the fact that this is openly allowed and you have gone so long without being banned is too funny. maybe the founder of the website is shilling for lulz?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanTuring69 View Post
        the fact that this is openly allowed and you have gone so long without being banned is too funny. maybe the founder of the website is shilling for lulz?
        there are 2 different rational viewpoints of this the first one is [email protected] makes money from Ad's
        and the more activity on his website the more money he makes from Ad's it does not really matter from what activity exactly.
        the second one is of course he could be revolver himself but he is to busy earning money to do it by himself.

the point that he could be to busy and has no resources for moderation of the forum can clearly be proofen wrong because other stuff what is really destructive and nonsense gets deleted to.

but its really funny that the ADL people always call for Ban people who do criticize them.
        Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanTuring69 View Post

Complaining about mind control is the standard repertoire of all extremists and especially those who say nice things about dictatorships. Right before they up the mind control by a factor of 10 (and while selling their narrow-minded conspiracy theories as "truth").

Comment

• Originally posted by indepe View Post
            Complaining about mind control is the standard repertoire of all extremists and especially those who say nice things about dictatorships. Right before they up the mind control by a factor of 10 (and while selling their narrow-minded conspiracy theories as "truth").
            ok everyone who warns people about mind control is a extremist... and of course everyone talks about such topics are conspiracy theorists of course of course.

and the so called democratic republic states who run a compulsory schooling​ system they of course do not perform mind-control. isn't it funny that the so called Extremists and Conspiracy Theorists they do not run a compulsory schooling​ system how exactly do they run mind control by factor 10 ??? these people do not have access to your vulnerable children​ to force them to learn what they want. all these so called extremist conspiracy theorists can do is make a good argument and you can reject the conclusion of the argument. means no mind-control at all. the only mind-control what happens is in the compulsory schooling​ system who target your vulnerable children. in this meaning the so called Democratic Republic States perform
            child abuse but you are perfectly fine with that you are only against Extremist Conspiracy Theorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

ok everyone who warns people about mind control is a extremist... and of course everyone talks about such topics are conspiracy theorists of course of course.
              By that logic I'd be an extremist as I do warn of "mind control". However that is not what I am saying.

Originally posted by qarium View Post
              so called democratic republic states
              What are "democratic republic states"? Are you talking about the U.S.? That reminds me of the study according to which 16% of people in the U.S. are not sure if planet Earth is round and not flat. That's not mind control education, that's a lack of education. I consider uneducated people a big problem and a big danger. Do I believe that study? I believe in real life things are worse than that number indicates.

Comment

• Originally posted by indepe View Post
                By that logic I'd be an extremist as I do warn of "mind control". However that is not what I am saying.
                What are "democratic republic states"? Are you talking about the U.S.? That reminds me of the study according to which 16% of people in the U.S. are not sure if planet Earth is round and not flat. That's not mind control education, that's a lack of education. I consider uneducated people a big problem and a big danger. Do I believe that study? I believe in real life things are worse than that number indicates.
                yes i talk about democratic republic states like USA and germany who the school system is clearly spam and mind-control like teaching democracy in math class to avoid teaching math in the math class.

my opinion is there is no difference between mind control and lack of education because the effect and result of mind-control is always the lag of education in germany they now force teachers to teach Democracy in the math classes to sapotage the mathematics education of the schoolars.

also there are many studies that proof that children who did never see the mandatory school system from the inside are more educated than children who are tortured in the school system. i know it very well because i was tortured in the school system.

"That reminds me of the study according to which 16% of people in the U.S. are not sure if planet Earth is round and not flat."

then you have a uneducated of the people of 84% because 84% of the people smallowed the school propaganda instead of thinking for themself. not saying that the earth is flat but its clear that the people who think for themself are more educated than the people who smallow lies from this system.

its like the people who believe Democracy is a good idea just because the math teacher was forced to teach them math in the mathematics education.

you have 16% of people who think for themself and 84% stupid sheep who are lost in the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                  It probably would be better if we had some kind of requirement to be respectful.
                  It looks like in front of the comming recession and the collapse of the dollar and the spike rise of gold and cryptocurrenies like bitcoin the USA did try to save the Central Banking Fiat Dollar system by the attempt to sabotage other export surplus regions like europe/germany to be able to increase their own export. in this meaning they did bomb the nordsteam pipeline and did make sure the Ukraine war started. means their plan was to sapotage the euro to save the US-Dollar. " Is Ukraine war's primary goal to kill the Euro and save the USD?" youtu . be / sUNPXwM-OjY "It's finally clear who blew up Nordstream 🙈​" youtu . be / _1A-aKK2aiU " This Only Happens Before Major Economic Downturns…" youtu . be / d4wXNaQXM0U the recession and downfall of the dollar is imminent. it also looks like the USA will sapotage and destable other export surplus regions next time in Asia means japan or south korea in their last attempt to save the dollar. the USA and the Dollar is ready to sacrifice all their allies just to save their own skin and their own Fiat currency. in the past they did same its no big secret that they murdered Saddam Hussein because he was a threat to israel and also he did want to sell his oil in Euro instead of US Dollar. " The Iraq War Wasn't About Oil" youtu . be / zeloY3bVBtc They also murdered Gadaffi after his son discovered that Switzerland is pure ADL evil Switzerland and Ukraine and Israel and also USA is Gated Community of the Evil ADL people they use these coutries as Save Houses to perform crimes in the rest of the world to then bring this crime money home to their Gated Community countries to then life safely as criminal in these Save House Mafia states. de . m . wikipedia.org / wiki / Libyen-Aff%C3%A4re_(Schweiz) youtube . com / watch?v=xonxmt77HiA they bombed Libya and murdered Gadaffi only because they did want to establish a gold-based currency for Africa what was a threat to the central banking fiat banking system in the USA like Dollar. Everyone who stands up against these ADL bullies is murdered by this ADL negative elites like the Iran President: " Laser Strike Killed Raisi? New Theory Surfaces Amid Iran's Helicopter Crash Probe" youtu . be / td81tWit6XQ " Raisi: Putin's New 'True Cause' Claim After Chopper's 'Missing Or Off' Device Reports | Iran" youtu . be / vxc2iac50pk these ADL people of course believe their can save their central banking FIAT money kingdom by murdering people. in the end of course this will fail

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                    It probably would be better if we had some kind of requirement to be respectful.

So this film from 2014 is really amazing pre-programming for Angela Merkel's 2015 Refugee-Welcome refugee crisis. The Galians in the Asterix Obelix film were always able to defeat their enemies, the Roman invaders, through crude force/Violence. In this film, however, the Romans decide not to send soldiers but rather women and children and to build a modern apartment block for these children and to offer this luxury apartment to the Galians as well. The entire Gaelic village moves into these luxury apartments and thanks to all the money and the Roman Influence they all become Romans and when they have completely degenerated and have given up their native peculiarities, Cesar comes with a huge army and destroys the village and wants to enslave the Gauls. The exact same thing happened in 2015 with the Arab refugees in Germany and then again later with the Ukrainian refugees. The native Germans are to be replaced by this peaceful conquest through replacement immigration and because the Germans have a low birth rate and the Arab immigrants have a high birth rate, Germany will be conquered by the enemy without a shot being fired. Just like this Asterix film from 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

So this film from 2014 is really amazing pre-programming for Angela Merkel's 2015 Refugee-Welcome refugee crisis. The Galians in the Asterix Obelix film were always able to defeat their enemies, the Roman invaders, through crude force/Violence. In this film, however, the Romans decide not to send soldiers but rather women and children and to build a modern apartment block for these children and to offer this luxury apartment to the Galians as well. The entire Gaelic village moves into these luxury apartments and thanks to all the money and the Roman Influence they all become Romans and when they have completely degenerated and have given up their native peculiarities, Cesar comes with a huge army and destroys the village and wants to enslave the Gauls. The exact same thing happened in 2015 with the Arab refugees in Germany and then again later with the Ukrainian refugees. The native Germans are to be replaced by this peaceful conquest through replacement immigration and because the Germans have a low birth rate and the Arab immigrants have a high birth rate, Germany will be conquered by the enemy without a shot being fired. Just like this Asterix film from 2014

just say you're a nazi without saying you're a nazi

Comment

Working...
                      X