Germany's Sovereign Tech Fund Now Supporting FFmpeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qarium View Post
    the CIA used such cannula in vaccine campain in pakistan and afganistan to implant body implant into so called terrorist targets to get GPS signal to drone bromb them if they drive car to next town.
    This is not how GPS works.

One could implant a signal source into a moving target (or attach it, etc) but it wouldn't be a GPS signal.

GPS (and other global positioning systems of other nations) works by having very precise knowledge of the signal sources and very accurate clocks.
    The receivers are the mobile unit and determine their own position based on the signals they receive.

Any so-called "GPS tracking" requires a second communication channel so that this calculated position can be transmitted to whoever is interested in the receiver's location other than the receiver itself.

For example an Apple Air Tag will calculate its own position via GPS and then transmit this via Bluetooth to nearby iOS devices. Which will the communicate it further via their internet connections.

Comment

Its honestly a real surprise to me that you know people who where involved in the Marshall Plan.
      how do these people feel in the in certainty​ that they did enslave the Germans for 1000 of years ?
      I'm surprised that you are surprised

All of this was still very fresh in peoples minds during the 60s and 70s - my father's side of the family is German and I guess that led me to have a disproportionate number of friends who were also from German families. Their fathers typically served in WW2 and many stayed involved after the war.

My father stayed in Germany and Austria after the war as an administrator (he was British but had been living in Germany before the war) so he got to see both the German and Austrian sides including Russia pulling significant reparations from Austria. He worked as an accountant after coming to Canada and one of his friends had been involved from the US side. They are all gone now, at least as far as I know, but they were mostly in their 60s and 70s while I was in my teens and 20s and we had a lot of time to talk.

Nobody on any side (British, German, American) felt that anything like what you describe had happened, and all indications are that the last of the "new loans and new debts" were paid off nearly 20 years ago, including reparations from WW1 and late-arriving debt from East Germany after reunification.

Originally posted by qarium View Post
      and how exactly do we get rid of this usury​ of FIAT money with interest and compound interest and the fact that the loan and debt is never paid back because they always need to make new loan and new debt to pay backt he old loan and old debt. so in the end the Marshall plan loan was never paid back because they did always make new loan and new debt to pay the old loan and old debt...
      This part makes no sense - the repayment plans were designed so that Germany could make payments from its own economic activity while continuing to build and expand its economy. I can't find any indication that there are still debts or payments outstanding from anything related to the Marshall Plan in Germany.

I agree there are situations like what you describe (the "company store" of legend) but in the few remaining places where that kind of lending is legal it is at least fairly tightly regulated, although there are still some holes in laws and oversight in Canada.

All Germany would have to do to get rid of the US soldiers would be to pull out of NATO... and I expect all it would really take is for the German government to say "we don't want them here". As far as I can see the Germans who do most of the protesting want them gone while the Germans who pay most of the taxes want them to stay because they know that it would be even more expensive to maintain similar forces in the German military. I don't think that is a US problem.

and also i would say to pay back anything is not legitim if the country who did give you the loan did bomb you before they did give you the loan-.. then it is legitim to burn the money and never pay back anything.
      That would open up all kinds of opportunities for countries to declare war on the US or its allies, get bombed, then refuse to pay any loans after the fact. I think you need to factor in "who started the war" as well... and no I don't believe that the fact a couple of diplomats were talking about the possibility of war means that those countries started WW2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mo...t_Roared_(film)
      Last edited by bridgman; 21 May 2024, 12:55 PM.
      Test signature

Comment

• Originally posted by anda_skoa View Post
        This is not how GPS works.
        One could implant a signal source into a moving target (or attach it, etc) but it wouldn't be a GPS signal.
        GPS (and other global positioning systems of other nations) works by having very precise knowledge of the signal sources and very accurate clocks.
        The receivers are the mobile unit and determine their own position based on the signals they receive.
        Any so-called "GPS tracking" requires a second communication channel so that this calculated position can be transmitted to whoever is interested in the receiver's location other than the receiver itself.
        For example an Apple Air Tag will calculate its own position via GPS and then transmit this via Bluetooth to nearby iOS devices. Which will the communicate it further via their internet connections.
        any radio signal could be triangulated means you do not even need GPS for this task.
        if you use GPS like in the Air Tag case people believe you have only short range like in the bluetooth case
        some GPS traggers have SIM-Card and mobile network connection.
        but for enemy territory and rural area on enemy territory you would use somthing that can send and receive​ date below the noise level to be invisible to signal detectors.
        the technology available​ for civilians who is techically able to send and receive below the noise level is LoRa also LoRa has a range up to 40km in the city and up to 200km from tower to tower and range up to 500km from ground to satellite or Baloon. this means LoRa could easily be used as second communication channel required for GPS tragging.

i am pretty sure LoRa and similar technology is used to avoid detection to send below the noise level.

if you use classic radio signal for triangulation the enemy can detect the signal as well

but the enemy can not detect LoRa signal below the noise level. i recoomend watch youtube videos about LoRa there they explain why LoRa is able to send and receive below the noise level its just genius.
        Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by woddy View Post
          I really can't understand these reasonings, I can understand those who dispute the fact that there are other priorities, but according to your reasoning, I who don't have a car should get pissed off when my State decides to spend money to asphalt the roads as far as I'm concerned is it not necessary? Is absurd ! This has always been politics, that is, choosing which projects to finance... the important thing is that it is done with a certain vision of the country.​
          That's not my reasoning, it's yours.

Comment

i support companies and the only reason why they are on windows 11 is the TAX software DATEV
            It would make a lot of logical sense for the tech fund to foster an open source alternative to DATEV. This is exactly the example that (I did not know about) I was looking for. (Might still be a better example though)

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
              All of this was still very fresh in peoples minds during the 60s and 70s - my father's side of the family is German and I guess that led me to have a disproportionate number of friends who were also from German families. Their fathers typically served in WW2 and many stayed involved after the war.
              My father stayed in Germany and Austria after the war as an administrator (he was British but had been living in Germany before the war) so he got to see both the German and Austrian sides including Russia pulling significant reparations from Austria. He worked as an accountant after coming to Canada and one of his friends had been involved from the US side. They are all gone now, at least as far as I know, but they were mostly in their 60s and 70s while I was in my teens and 20s and we had a lot of time to talk.
              Nobody on any side (British, German, American) felt that anything like what you describe had happened, and all indications are that the last of the "new loans and new debts" were paid off nearly 20 years ago, including reparations from WW1 and late-arriving debt from East Germany after reunification.
              "Nobody on any side (British, German, American) felt that anything like what you describe had happened"

this is only because the general population did not have the information in the last 80 years what we have
              available​ today in the internet.

with the information we have today you can proof that France+UK did conspire and Plot to attack germany and cause world war 1. also keep in mind in world war 1 russian army entered germany first and could only be stopped 40km after the morder inside germany. France and UK would had lose world war 1 if not the UK (see privat message for the uncensored version)

also with the information we have today you can proof that Roosevelt/USA did conspire and plot to make world war 2 in 1939 (see privat message for the uncensored version)
              in 1941 the UDSSR did mobilise its army to attack germany weeks/months before the german entered russia territory. means the the confrontation was inevitable​.

all this history details where unknown to the general population the last 80 years and these details proof that it was all a scam. the biggest scam of all times.

the usa in world war 2 did only invade gemany to install this usury central banking system​ in germany.

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
              This part makes no sense - the repayment plans were designed so that Germany could make payments from its own economic activity while continuing to build and expand its economy. I can't find any indication that there are still debts or payments outstanding from anything related to the Marshall Plan in Germany.
              I agree there are situations like what you describe (the "company store" of legend) but in the few remaining places where that kind of lending is legal it is at least fairly tightly regulated, although there are still some holes in laws and oversight in Canada.
              you really do not understand how this system works all money in this system is "debt" means one person can only own 1 dollar if some other person has 1 dollar debt. this is the reason why you can not pay back any loan and can not eliminate any debt.
              you always need to make new loan and new debt to pay back a old loan and old debt.

"This part makes no sense - the repayment plans were designed so that Germany could make payments from its own economic activity"

this is plain and simple wrong in a system who money is debt and if 1 person has 1 euro or dollar then another person need 1 euro or dollar debt. this system is designed that debt is NEVER payed back and is NEVER eliminated it NEVER goes to zero debt. it is a scam system. you can only pay back a loan if some other person make new debt. and of course then the interest and compound interest is charged on the new debt. means it never ends this usury central banking system​ is designed to give evil people an infinite​ amount of money.

"I can't find any indication that there are still debts or payments outstanding from anything related to the Marshall Plan in Germany."

this is plain and simple wrong the system is designed that debt never go away and all debt germany has is historically connected to this Marshall Plan loan before this germany had no debt.
              and you have no debt you do not need to create new debt to pay the old debt.

this system is total scam and is designed to never end.

"fairly tightly regulated"

in a system what is scam from start and do only exist to scam and is designet in a way that the scam never ends
              "fairly tightly regulated" means nothing... it just fools people into believe useless politicians do anything.

the only way to end this is to reject to pay back any loan reject to pay back any debt and declare state bankruptcy. this is the only way to end this evil circle.

All Germany would have to do to get rid of the US soldiers would be to pull out of NATO... and I expect all it would really take is for the German government to say "we don't want them here". As far as I can see the Germans who do most of the protesting want them gone while the Germans who pay most of the taxes want them to stay because they know that it would be even more expensive to maintain similar forces in the German military. I don't think that is a US problem.
              first of all the so called German government (see privat message for the uncensored version)

"the Germans who pay most of the taxes want them to stay because they know that it would be even more expensive to maintain similar forces in the German military."

this is complete wrong (see privat message for the uncensored version)

"I don't think that is a US problem."

the problem is the US does not respect ... (see privat message for the uncensored version)

That would open up all kinds of opportunities for countries to declare war on the US or its allies, get bombed, then refuse to pay any loans after the fact. I think you need to factor in "who started the war" as well... and no I don't believe that the fact a couple of diplomats were talking about the possibility of war means that those countries started WW2.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mo...t_Roared_(film)
              "I think you need to factor in "who started the war" as well."

I agree to this point but then the Germans have to pay back no loan/debt

and also the France/UK(see privat message for the uncensored version) owe us germans 100 trillion dollars in reparations for world war 1
              and also the USA(see privat message for the uncensored version) owe us Germans 100 trillion dollars in reparations for world war 2...

if they do not have the gold to pay this they can pay us in land no problem. (we only accept gold or land as payment of course no FIAT dollar is allowed)

Comment

• Originally posted by ezst036 View Post
                It would make a lot of logical sense for the tech fund to foster an open source alternative to DATEV. This is exactly the example that (I did not know about) I was looking for. (Might still be a better example though)
                right millions of computers are forced by the evil government to run microsoft windows only because they enforce by law software like DATEV and this only runs on microsoft windows.

there are many more examples like this... at my brothers old-people-nursing company software for his business is of course windows only. the tech fund should pay for such software to because this would lover the cost of our health sector. means the health insurances could save a lot of money if the companies had less costs on software. keep in mind any costs of such software directly increase the costs for the government and health insurance because then they have to pay these companies more money to pay for the software ...

Comment

any radio signal could be triangulated means you do not even need GPS for this task.
                  Exactly.
                  No sense of having a GPS sender when a much simpler signal would do.

if you use GPS like in the Air Tag case people believe you have only short range like in the bluetooth case
                  some GPS traggers have SIM-Card and mobile network connection.
                  Sure, a mobile phone is also a good example of a GPS tracker with its own data connection.

The point is that any such devices uses GPS only to determine its own position and uses a different channel to communicate that to others.

but for enemy territory and rural area on enemy territory you would use somthing that can send and receive​ date below the noise level to be invisible to signal detectors.
                  There is no such thing as invisible to signal detectors unless you have a very tight beam transmission, like a laser.
                  But that requires precise placement of the receiver and precise directional targeting at the sender side.

Good for communication between a spy or infiltrator but not so much for a secretly injected, attached or otherwise embedded device.
                  Those are ideally omnidirectional or as wide beam as possible since you don't know the devices orientation at any given time.

[QUOTE=qarium;n1466014]
                  i am pretty sure LoRa and similar technology is used to avoid detection to send below the noise level.
                  [/(quote]
                  All means of sending electromagnetic waves contributed energy to the spectrum.
                  Even if the device were to send continuously to avoid difference in transmission energy over time, the signal would still be weaker the further away it is from the source.
                  Multiple frequency spectrum monitors across the area would see different energy levels.

But it will be very hard to decipher the signal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                    I recommend you to listen to this speech and watch the statistical data and the math stats:

" 'If You Are Under 40—I'm A Baby Boomer—I'm Sorry...': David Schweikert Delivers Passionate Warning"

then you will unterstand why this Central Banking Fiat money system dollar/europe and the system they installed in germany with the Marshall Plan is finished.

"Nobody on any side (British, German, American) felt that anything like what you describe had happened"

they maybe did not intend or propose​ this damange this system cause but just see this speech i linked you on youtube and see the statistical data and math and all the facts.

this system is finished and you can not fix it you can not repair it and you can not save it.

its broken by design and The probability of total bankruptcy is 100%​ and you can not do anything about it.

and just keep in mind that is is all based on absurd and insane ideas like Wokeness and Feminism and the Idea that women are now free and made for career and women are no longer tool to make baby and clean the house and cook at home and take care of the baby.

and the insane idea that you can pay back a loan and pay back debt by borrow more money and print more money to pay back the older loan with new debt. its all insanity.

you claim they did pay back the Marshall loan but just see the statistical data in this speech they never did pay back anything they always only did make new loadn new debt to pay back the old loan and old debt.

now lets go into some details of this speech and some very rude commends from me:

watch this the central banking fiat dollar is finished
                    they are bankrupt
                    their credit rate is garbage now
                    they literally print more and more useless money

they make 1,8 Trillion dollars deficite per year
                    Greek has much better credit rating now than USA
                    they expect the next and overnext generation to pay it back

but birth rate is collapsing means next generation will not exist to

its a joke

this system is pure hatred

these stupid people borrow money to pay for the borroring
                    its complete stubity
                    they are stupid as hell

in 30 years they have debt of 300% of the GDP

the boomer years go to pension
                    means cost explosion for the state

their TAX revenue is crippled and going down
                    they are complete broke
                    america is finished

their birth rate goes to zero

the central banking fiat dollar is annihilate the Americans
                    america goes down hard

they are to stupid to understand health and medicine
                    its prevention they fail
                    they become sick and sicker
                    they are to stupid they build diabetis treatment clinics instead if cure diabetics with keto diet
                    see statistic they become more and more sick

they do less and less prevention
                    the wrong people are in politics
                    stupid people from university who have clue are in politics

they are to stupid to unteratand basics of food metabolism (that carbon hydrates and sugar and omge6 cause metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance and diabetic)

they are to stupid to unteratand basics of prevention
                    they are to stupid for everthing

democratic republic makes people stupid as hell the numbers and it goes worst and worst

instead of prevention they spend more and more money on theatment of illness like diabetic
                    and they are not even allowed to tell sick people that keto diet heals them

and even if they tell the people can only afford cheap carbon hydrates sugar and cheap omega6 oils
                    they can not afford expensive coconut​ oil (10€ per L ) and cocoa butter (22€ per L)​ they can only afford cheap omega6 oils what cause inflammation throughout the body and dead​

they can not afford healthy animal based protein in big quantities what they really need instead they only get hormone and pesticides​ infected plant based protein like soja and
                    wheat gluten which contains toxic lectins that lead to leaking gut syndrome and death.

what they eat is cheap carbon hydrates like wheat flour​ what costs 0,80€ per kg and cheap omega6 oils like sun flower oil and rapseed oils what costs maybe 1,50€ per L ... this cheap toxic stuff kills americans fater and faster and their costs for health insurance goes up and up and they become more and more sick and die fast.

what they really need is expensive Organic beef meat and expensive fat/oils like Algue omega3 oil for 16€ (no stupid rancid fish oil​) per 100ml and fat and expensive fat/oils like oil that is free of omega6 like coconut​ oil (10€ per L ) and cocoa butter (22€ per L) that is only based on saturated fatty acids​

if the americans do not abolish their central banking fiat money system "dollar" very fast and declare total bankrupt​ and start to eat the most organic and most expensive beef meat based protein and most expensive omega3 algue oil and most expensive omega6 free fat/oils the americans will continue to suffer in pain and ther will be no next generation.

just abolish the idea that you can pay back loan/debt with new borrowed money in the hope the next generation will pay back the money.

also abolish Wokeness and Feminism women are not Free and Independent they are tool to make baby.

i am pretty sure no american will ever follow my advice so they are finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by anda_skoa View Post
                      Exactly.
                      No sense of having a GPS sender when a much simpler signal would do.
                      the much simpler signal does not do it. because it can be easily detected by the enemy.
                      you need a device who is able to send signal below the noise level. means it hide inside the noise.
                      in the past people thought this is impossible. but you can tune LoRa devices to do exactly this.
                      there are documentation about this on youtube.

see this video: https://youtu.be/jHWepP1ZWTk

as soon as you are below the noise level .. detection becomes very hard.

Originally posted by anda_skoa View Post
                      Sure, a mobile phone is also a good example of a GPS tracker with its own data connection.
                      The point is that any such devices uses GPS only to determine its own position and uses a different channel to communicate that to others.
                      There is no such thing as invisible to signal detectors unless you have a very tight beam transmission, like a laser.
                      But that requires precise placement of the receiver and precise directional targeting at the sender side.

of course a laser would be even better to avoid detection but if you tune LoRa to only stay below the noise level
                      it becomes very hard for the enemy to detect the signal. also you would use very very high ping rate means high latency it could mean no signal for many minutes or even no signal for hours. and then a fast ping and again no signal for hours. very very hard to detect.

Good for communication between a spy or infiltrator but not so much for a secretly injected, attached or otherwise embedded device.
                      Those are ideally omnidirectional or as wide beam as possible since you don't know the devices orientation at any given time.

of course thats why laser is not a option for a body implant but LoRa like technology is.

they are not fools they are experts they use below the noise level signal only and they additonal have very high latency means very high ping to means there is only a very short signal every hour. very hard to detect.

i have cheap anti-spy signal search tools myself they are not able to detect LoRa high latency below the noise level of signal.

All means of sending electromagnetic waves contributed energy to the spectrum.
                      of course but below the noise level you can not detect it.

Even if the device were to send continuously to avoid difference in transmission energy over time, the signal would still be weaker the further away it is from the source.
                      Multiple frequency spectrum monitors across the area would see different energy levels.
                      But it will be very hard to decipher the signal.
                      no you don't unterstand if it is encrypted then it is hard to decipher the signal but this technology is not based on encryption.
                      this technology is based on hide the signal below the noise level.

keep in mind if you can catch a signal but you can only not decipher it then the enemy won already because he knows there is a signal.

if you stay below the noise level they have every hard time.

"the signal would still be weaker the further away it is from the source."

keep in mind there is other technology to fix this for example MESH technology.
                      they use ultra high latency/ultra high ping postal system of MESH technology.

means the signal hides below the noise level and travels via MESH relay ... it jumps from person to person until it reach its endpoint.

this system is really designed to avoid detection.

without such a MESH relay system as you say they would need stronger signal and could be detected.

Comment

Working...
                      X