Germany's Sovereign Tech Fund Now Supporting FFmpeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

I have nothing to do with this "phoronos" person.

of course i try to sane post stuff here but keep in mind i have dyslecia so many time i fail even if i try my best.
    oh wow anti-adl post how original 🥱 next you're gonna tell us water is wet 🙄 bet you also think the earth is flat and vaccines have microchips 😂👏 #BigBrainEnergy #ConspiracyTheoristAlert 🤡​

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      Bleah... it's also about 3-1/2 hours. I'm not *that* retired yet. Fortunately I found a text copy.
      The core concept (other than blaming private bankers) seems to be that currency should be a medium of exchange but not a medium of stored value. I don't think anyone has ever found a way to separate those functions other than by forcing a negative interest rate (making currency an unattractive store of value) but I don't remember seeing that actually work anywhere.
      there are multiple positive examples of regimes all over the world who did successfully prosper without such a central banking fiat money usury system. and there was law system in the middle age who did outlaw it very effective. (see privat message for the non public version)

you should also see game-theory there are multiple studies about game theory that the most successfull strategies in game theories where cooperative stradegies but only with the factor of retal iation and exactly this you can find in the middle age law system.

see video about game theory: youtu . be / mScpHTIi-kM

it clearly proof that positive cooperative strategies do not work without retal iation.

in the modern law system retali ation is against the law you can find it to be legal in middle age law system.

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      How can Germany be ensla ved even today ? The last payment was ~40 years ago.
      this is clearly wrong this central banking interest and compound interest usury system force you to get new loan and new debt to pay back the old loan and the new debt.
      germany did never pay back anything they did make new lean and new debt to pay back the old loan and the old debt. this means all the debt germany has today comes from this historical marshall loan.
      you claim last payment was 40 years ago but they did make new loan and new debt to make the last payment.
      this means all the debt germany has in 2024 comes from this.
      the german empire in 191 4 had zero debt to these bankers. and the na zi regime 193 3/1 945 did also reject to pay these ban kers money.

Ah, OK... all of the search engine hits I got for A DL were for the An ti-Defama tion Le ague but I ignored them - didn't expect this to end up with "it's all the Je ws' fault" so quickly.
      it is a historical fact if you read the book or watched the video that these people started this FIAT money central banking system game.

all systems who ever rejected to pay back them any loan rejected to pay back any debt could cut the tax from 80% like we have today in Germany to only 6-14% in these historical regimes.

the Tax is only so high because the state/government has so much de bt ONLY BECAUSE OF THE HISTORICAL marshall loan that they need to enforce so high TAX to pay the interest and compount interest.

the wo rld w ar 1 and wo rld wa r 2 did bankrupt germany and the debt system the amer icans imple mted here with their historical marshall loan did enslave the Germans forever.

the fix is very simple: (see privat message)
      ​​​​
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanTuring69 View Post
        oh wow anti-adl post how original 🥱 next you're gonna tell us water is wet 🙄 bet you also think the earth is flat and vaccines have microchips 😂👏 #BigBrainEnergy #ConspiracyTheoristAlert 🤡​
        you have a deep misunderstanding i did only use ADL as a replacement to avoid Law problems in germany i do not really mean ADL it is just a replacement to avoid law problems. i could also talk about Satanists as replacement but then again i would not even mean Satanists. its just a replacement

in germany you need such moves to avoid contact with the evil court system.

"bet you also think the earth is flat"

do you really want to talk about this? in another forum threat they talk about the US constitution protects any form of believe no matter how stupid it is. this means by the US constitution you have to honor these people no matter how stupid they are.

"and vaccines have microchips 😂👏"

you would be surprised to know that they really research this for DARPA and other organisation.

most of the time their technology is not as tiny that you can hide them in fluid but tiny enough that you can hide them in the pointed cannula​ and you can not see inside this cannula anyway so perfect place to hide such a tiny body implant chip.
        the CIA used such cannula in vaccine campain in pakistan and afganistan to implant body implant into so called terrorist targets to get GPS signal to drone bromb them if they drive car to next town.

and if you believe that their technology is not tiny enough to hide inside such a cannula then you are naive.

by the way this body implant are made by non-inductive and non-metal material just in case you search for them with an MRT scan. this field of science is carbon based organic tranistors just in case you want to research it.

"#BigBrainEnergy #ConspiracyTheoristAlert 🤡"

well the Clowns show is always reserved for the official government actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

do you really want to talk about this? in another forum threat they talk about the US constitution protects any form of believe no matter how stupid it is. this means by the US constitution you have to honor these people no matter how stupid they are.

but if you read the readme you'll see that the USA consititution stops the government from outlawing free speech (protected free speech, not defected). but thtat has nothing impactful on private citizens and so i, in fact, do not not not need to be respectful

Comment

• Originally posted by pparker53 View Post
            but if you read the readme you'll see that the USA consititution stops the government from outlawing free speech (protected free speech, not defected). but thtat has nothing impactful on private citizens and so i, in fact, do not not not need to be respectful
            It probably would be better if we had some kind of requirement to be respectful. I remember we used to have a problem with gangs going across to Centre Island (Toronto, Canada) for their meetings and gang wars... the problem was eventually resolved by passing a bylaw requiring anyone going on the ferry with a baseball bat to also have a ball and glove. Apparently enough of the gang members had problems feeling tough while carrying a baseball glove that they found other places to fight.

This was back when we could carry uncased rifles on the streetcar without anyone batting an eye, and the police would just make sure the guns were unloaded and remind us that Bad Things would happen to us if we shot out the insulators on high voltage power lines.
            Test signature

Comment

• Originally posted by pparker53 View Post
              in real world and in practice the USA does not have free speech because well we write here on phoronix.com and michael can just censor us by deleting our posts and ban our accounts.

the public space you could perform freedom of speech is gone it does not exist in the time of internet anymore.

the US constitution has only rights for you as a citizen on paper outside this paper these rights do not exist.

another example the US do occupy germany with soldiers but i can not declare ths us constitution to be the law of germany and buy a gun because the us constitution grand me this right.
              they occupy us but of course they do not accept us as American colony​ and grand us USA citizensship and the right us people have.

in germany you have the worst of 2 world you are occupied by the US army but you only have freedom rights like in a prison colony...

Comment

It probably would be better if we had some kind of requirement to be respectful. I remember we used to have a problem with gangs going across to Centre Island (Toronto, Canada) for their meetings and gang wars... the problem was eventually resolved by passing a bylaw requiring anyone going on the ferry with a baseball bat to also have a ball and glove. Apparently enough of the gang members had problems feeling tough while carrying a baseball glove that they found other places to fight.
                This was back when we could carry uncased rifles on the streetcar without anyone batting an eye, and the police would just make sure the guns were unloaded and remind us that Bad Things would happen to us if we shot out the insulators on high voltage power lines.
                exactly this constant culture of disrespect make the usa look very bad in other countries
                i think the opposite extreme is Japan everyone is very respectful.

they are so respectful that even we germans wonder about them if they come to a soccer/foodball game in germany.
                i mean they are really the only people who leave the soccer station completely clean because they pick up their own trash and put it in their own plastic backs and take the trash with them.

this is some level of respect who even put us Germans to shame really...

Comment

This doesn't sound right... according to the link you provided roughly 20% of the funds were loaned while 80% were either granted from the start or forgiven shortly afterwards (1953). Same for interest rates - they started fairly high (I was told 5%-12% by people who were involved) but reduced in 1953.
                  Its honestly a real surprise to me that you know people who where involved in the Marshall Plan.
                  how do these people feel in the in certainty​ that they did enslave the Germans for 1000 of years ?

and how exactly do we get rid of this usury​ of FIAT money with interest and compound interest and the fact that the loan and debt is never paid back because they always need to make new loan and new debt to pay backt he old loan and old debt. so in the end the Marshall plan loan was never paid back because they did always make new loan and new debt to pay the old loan and old debt...

and the only way to break free from this circle is what? civil war? or real war?

is it coincidence​ that the same country who did push germany into eternal slavery and total usury​ have 120 000 soldiers here in germany to make sure the germans can never break free from this usury??

i am 100% sure that if the US removes it soldiers from Germany the Germans will declare bankruptcy and will no longer pay any loan or debt rates who has their root in this Marshall Plan enslavement.

the reason for this is the debt is a non-legitimate, involuntary forced thing​ this loan was not made by free will it was imposed​ by military force.

Germany has no obligation​ to pay for any of these loans and debts. any loan or debt what was contracted to pay back the Marshall Plan debt is illegitimate​.

"they started fairly high (I was told 5%-12%"

did you know that you can proof mathematically that any kind of interest rate is usury even 0.1%

even 0.0001% is usury

the only thing what is not usury is if you pay back the exact same amount of money and maybe pay for a credit default insurance​... not a penny more.

and also i would say to pay back anything is not legitim if the country who did give you the loan did bomb you before they did give you the loan-.. then it is legitim to burn the money and never pay back anything.
                  Last edited by qarium; 21 May 2024, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Bleah... it's also about 3-1/2 hours. I'm not *that* retired yet. Fortunately I found a text copy.
                    The core concept (other than blaming private bankers, which do seem problematic) seems to be that currency should be a medium of exchange but not a medium of stored value.
                    the factor that the medium is a stored value is not problem if you do not have interest and compound interest.
                    if you get a 100g gold loan and you pay back 100g gold then you do not have a problem.
                    only if you put in interest and compount interest then the factor of a medium who is store for value becomes a problem. because then always inflation or deflation hits and your economy does become unstable. no matter what it becomes unstable from deflation and also it become unstable by inflation.

i would also say that a fiat money system with interest and compount interest is not harmfull if it could only be used for digital goods like steam games it only becomes very harmfull if people use this fiat money to speculate on zero-sum assets like land... land is not unlimited like digital good thats why if you buy land with fiat money this in the end will lead to war because at some point some people and some ethnics and some races have no land to life on anymore.

if you would have fiat money with interest and compount interest and by law you can only buy artificial digital goods with it then well its not harmfull because the fiat money goes to unlimited amounts but the artificial digital goods can also be created infinite​

but keep in mind that foreign​ country entities like BlackRock use fiat money to buy zero-sum assets like land in Germany. in the area of the former DDR... and this bankrupt the farmers there because they no longer have land to farm.

I don't think anyone has ever found a way to separate those functions other than by forcing a negative interest rate (making currency an unattractive store of value) but I don't remember seeing that actually work anywhere.
                    just explain to me why bitcoin does not need a central bank and also why it does not need charged interest and compount interest from this central bank ?
                    also if people exchange​ gold and silver and other goods without interest and compound interest nothing evil will happen.

if the central bank fiat money vanish tomorrow. no one will even remember in 1000 years that this even existed in our time.
                    Last edited by qarium; 21 May 2024, 02:50 AM.

Comment

I don't think anyone has ever found a way to separate those functions other than by forcing a negative interest rate (making currency an unattractive store of value) but I don't remember seeing that actually work anywhere.
                      I think there were negative interest rates before Russia attacked Ukranie but only applies to banks, it never reached the private customers as

​Moving to a different method of storing value, e.g. property or art, requires a certain threshold of value to start with and is thus out of reach for most people.

At best they could high value commodities like gold but then those just become another form of currency as they had been before (precious metal being one of the original forms of currency).

Comment

Working...
                      X