Germany's Sovereign Tech Fund Now Supporting FFmpeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrick1946 View Post
    That post are so inconsistent that I am not sure they are bots or simply repeating bot bullshit. Well made conspiracies are much more elaborated. 😎
    But so long they repeat their stories, their stories are spreading. Reminds me about the Roman guys, who killed a Germanic general in the Roman army, becausehe wasnot Roman enough. They then were surprised as the Germanic troops in the Roman army took over. 😚
    you know that i have made over 15000 posts here at the phoronix.com forum could easily be the NR1 poster after Michael of course. my account only show 2658​ posts because i did delete the other posts.

and of course all of this posts writen by my self and not by some chat bots ...
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

you know that i have made over 15000 posts here at the phoronix.com forum could easily be the NR1 poster after Michael of course. my account only show 2658​ posts because i did delete the other posts.

and of course all of this posts writen by my self and not by some chat bots ...
      The fact that you aren't a bot is worse, not better

Comment

Originally posted by justinkb View Post

Bruh, I see over 400 arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities in ffmpeg's history, nearly all due to the buffer overrun issues or the other usual C specific memory issues as well as input validation issues, and nearly all of them easily exploitable by malicious input. Their point is perfectly valid.
        Rust could probably help with buffer overruns and memory related vulnerabilities but input validation is more related to programmers logic. Rust doesn't help directly with validating correct logic.

Comment

these -BRICS countries have better economical numbers than the Dollar/euro countries.
          Russia and China are absolute dictatorships were people that doesn't agree in the smallest detail are sent to jails and/or executed. Russia started a war to conquer Ukraine using bad propaganda were it's main military strategy is to send their citizen to die in mass in the front lines to overwhelm defences. But their economical numbers are good? Ok

Comment

KDE has such a CLA
            It does not.

Didn't have one when you posted that in another thread and didn't get one since then.

Comment

Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post
              Wow, looks like we are going into conspiracy bullshit mode again.
              I mean, you have seen qarium and templarGR posting, right?

Honestly, there is so much factually wrong in this thread that you can't even start to debunk as you don't know where to start from.

Reminds me of that very old blog post about "the theory of the mountain of shit" or "la teoria della montagna de mierda" by Uriel Fanelli.

Comment

Originally posted by anda_skoa View Post
                It does not.
                Didn't have one when you posted that in another thread and didn't get one since then.
                port KDE to GTK and we can talk...

KDE does not exist without QT .. means if you support KDE you support Qt.

if you do not support CLA-WAR you can not support KDE it is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
                  It is fitting. The Germans deserve to become bankrupt more than any other nation on the planet. I am Greek, i know...
                  you are right they really deserve to go Bankrupt ... really...

i mean what they did in greek and also cybrus is the biggest nonsense ever
                  i mean this so called euro rescue they did in greek and cybrus they did save the to big-to-fail banks and the small people they did let them go into privat-insolvency without help of course. but they saved all the big-to-fail banks.
                  and also did you know that at that time 1 household of male+women+2children had 450 000€ in cybrus and 350000€ in greek and at the same time a german household had only 50 000€
                  yes you read right... they did force the poor germans to rescue the rich greek and rich cybrus people.
                  but of course they did not save the poor people in greek or poor people in cybrus they did only save the super super super rich in greek and super rich in cybrus.

just calculate 450000/50000 at that time the people in cybrus where 9 times more rich than the germans.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
                    What many people don't know is that the Germans are not the superior race like they (covertly) believe,
                    last time i checked map of genetic clusters in europe and the world all the caucasian whites are the same race...

means there is no race "germans" the germans are a ethnic not a race. or else please show me the map who shows germany as a race.

if you watch genetic cluster maps there are more or less just 7-8 genetic clusters of the world for example africa has just 2-3 ... nearly complete europe/russia is the caucasian white race for example...
                    the australian natives is for example a race that you can detect as genetic cluster...

Comment

• Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
                      they are not more intelligent
                      thats depent on what you compare. isgp -studies .com/race-and-iq

i have more detailed science papers on that if you need to...

i know detailed science papers that day germans have average IQ of 108 (england by defitition is 100) and australian natives have 45 -IQ points...african bushman as race have 55-59 IQ points subsahara africans have ~69 kenians for example 79 IQ points in average. same blacks who grow up in england or usa have in average 9IQ points higher score thats the sociological "effect" the sociological effect is much smaller than the genetic effect.. genetic is 80% and sociology is only 20%

this is all not in favor of the white europeans because the white asians like the chinese have higher score in IQ tests than white europeans.

Comment

Working...
                      X