Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raja Koduri Departing Intel To Start New Software Company

Phoronix: Raja Koduri Departing Intel To Start New Software Company

Prominent Intel leader Raja Koduri who currently serves as the company's Chief Architect is leaving to focus on a new software start-up...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Intel admitting Arc's failure? First AXG is gone, now Raja is gone. Next: Arc will be gone?

Comment

well, it was always over-promise and under-deliver, regardless whether at AMD or at Intel. I first thought this had to do with the companies, but it seems to somehow be linked with certain personalities, too.
      Last edited by Linuxhippy; 21 March 2023, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Intel Arc bros... I don't feel so good...

Comment

Memes Begins

Comment

Please please please go to nvidia!

Comment

A "software startup focusing on generative AI for gaming, media, and entertainment" is an uphill battle.

On one side you are going against other startups with a solid foothold and good stuff, like Huggingface, Stability AI, and of course OpenAI. On the other you are going up against huge companies embedded in adjacent spaces (Adobe, Apple, Epic) that are madly rushing into this space, not dipping their toe in like they did for crypto.

Comment

Originally posted by Myownfriend

Why go that route?
                Nvidia, AMD, Google, Microsoft, all very successful and are run by Asians. I don't know what that guy was thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
                  Memes Begins

Real fun over here: https://wccftech.com/raja-koduri-chi...-leaves-intel/

Comment

In other news, Pat got a new haircut
                    fuck_my_shit_up_pat.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X