Linux Kernel Networking Driver Development Impacted By Russian Sanctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope.
    Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• So according to your source this has been faked by imperialistic Brits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai4zz56d46E
      Killed, with no family. All is the theatre for naive west. Good you know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ququk View Post
        So according to your source this has been faked by imperialistic Brits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai4zz56d46E
        Killed, with no family. All is the theatre for naive west. Good you know better.
        Ho boy...this is just crazy..
        Its pure propaganda!!
        sky news...omg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weasel View Post
          Of course it is? It's the europeans, not just the British (same happened with the Spanish in Latin America), and I'm not even US citizen. But note that it's the historic europeans, which means nothing for the present day, whether you like it or not.

Why stop there? Go back to the Roman empire and persecute them and their descendants for war crimes? (which is basically the whole world)

Grow up.
          Generally, I'd agree with that last sentiment. How far can one go back.

Except the same 'traditions' the Europeans used are still being actively utilised.

Can't even blame the previous government for what goes on now. The actions of one, so on so forth.
          Hi

Comment

• Dis someone say Sky News? omg, on behalf of every right thinking Australian, we are sorry Planet Earth for Rupert.
            Hi

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
              Ho boy...this is just crazy..
              Its pure propaganda!!
              sky news...omg.
              I found this with keywords right after your comment and put it as it shows some real people who actually use I believe Ukrainian or maybe Russian. I don't care about sky news, and don't actually watch it at all. I don't watch a lot of TV at all.

And yeah i rechecked that and will stand corrected. I think Al Jazeera will be much better source https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...children-study

The children included those with parents or obvious family guardians, those Russia deemed orphans, others who were in the care of Ukrainian state institutions before the invasion, and those whose custody was unclear or uncertain due to the war, the report said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ququk View Post
                I found this with keywords right after your comment and put it as it shows some real people who actually use I believe Ukrainian or maybe Russian. I don't care about sky news, and don't actually watch it at all. I don't watch a lot of TV at all.

And yeah i rechecked that and will stand corrected. I think Al Jazeera will be much better source https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...children-study

I mean the ICC report regarding war crimes is as objective as you can get because they use actual evidence of facts from the ground and statements from Russian officials. Thats not propaganda (it may be hard for some people to accept, but the definition of propaganda is not something that makes Russia look bad).

A lot of Russian's are running around saying that any news that doesn't originate from their own country is propaganda, when they don't even realize that certain things are hard to hide (i.e. mass burial graves which can be verified by satellite footage, or entire cities being blown up by looking at before and after satellite shots).
                Last edited by mdedetrich; 19 March 2023, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• nope.
                  Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                    In my opinion, I do think that Russia took the right decision, those children's need to live!
                    And need to be put in a healthy environment.
                    No they don't, these are children in Ukraine and Russia has no right whatsoever over them. Thats like US saying that it has claims to Russian children within Russia, it doesn't matter if there are reasons for it, this is a hard line thats always wrong. Forcefully taking children away from another country is part of ethnic genocide and there is a reason why.

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                    Now, this is not a crime of war, in my perspective..
                    Crime of war is the genocide the Ukrainians have done, and continue to do!
                    I would love to see the ICC judging Zelinsky, and Poroshenko for that..but no, they chose to judge the one that is trying to save the children's...what a clown world.
                    Thats never going to happen because Ukraine is not going into Russian soil stealing their children, you see the difference?

When you have Ukranian army rolling into St Peterbsurg/Moscow stealing Russian children, then you can start complaining to the ICC.
                    Last edited by mdedetrich; 19 March 2023, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• nope.
                      Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X