Linux Kernel Networking Driver Development Impacted By Russian Sanctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

What about your mother's rapist's father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate? Do you accept the hot dog from them? Because that's who we're talking about, not the rapist.

It seems you are trying hard to decouple Moscovian leadership from masses, but this is not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by kpedersen View Post
      Do you really think those Russians contributing to open-source software are out there on the front lines killing people?
      It's not only me who thinks that the majority of moscovians support this war. There are public polling results that back this.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

Really? The biggest murderers in the world: USA and israel should be banned then.
        If your metric is death count then the USSR/China would like to have a word with you

Comment

Originally posted by user1 View Post
          I'm totally against Russia's actions in Ukraine, but it's just sad that some geniuses think regular citizens should be punished because they were born in the wrong place. I don't live anywhere near Russia or Ukraine, but let's imagine my country starts doing atrocities, why should I be punished? I don't support my government nor am I even politically active. I just want to live my personal live.
          This is why in my imaginary utopic worldview, I want to cancel all the countries.
          Countries are useless. They only create conflicts and divide humanity.
          Humanity is too diverse in thought to be ruled as one. It's either have borders or complete anarchy

Comment

sanctions are consequence of putin war.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post
              Sanctions are the west trying to induce regime change via unrest over a regional dispute that isn't their business

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
                Really? The biggest murderers in the world: USA and israel should be banned then.
                While this move is definitely dumb, your post just put you into the negative iq bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by post-factum View Post

Politics — maybe. War crimes — definitely not.
                  War crimes? Like M. Albright said 300 000 dead Iraq's children was worth it. Those war crimes?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post
                    The responsibility for this war is not on putin himself only but on all moscovians. Without their support he wouldn't be able to start it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFKerr View Post
                      By this bizarre logic, it is supposedly not worth accepting patches from American developers into the Linux kernel because their government has started an imperialist war in Iraq and many other countries.
                      God I am so sick of people comparing Russia's actions to the US. For it to be imperialistic they must annex or create colonies. What fucking territories did the US annex or colonize? You god damn ignorant fucks.

The difference between your pathetic tyrannical dictatorships and the US is that the former is afraid of letting a country to its own things, because they know nobody in their sane state of mind would accept their laughable regime. The US literally just "liberates" the countries and then leaves them to their own accord, which always turns out to align with the western world, because everyone in their sane state of mind would go towards that path in the end.

Tyrants are afraid of giving the invaded countries freedom to decide for themselves, and so they annex and colonize. Clowns everywhere.

Imperialistic tyrannical regimes like Russia work on domination, the US works on cooperation.
                      Last edited by Weasel; 16 March 2023, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X