No announcement yet.

Mozilla Firefox 100 Now Available With Various Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is google providing more info as compared to Mozilla?

Comment

I am just asking because I have seen many comments like that google is more good as compared to Mozilla

Comment

This is news.

Comment

Wow, is Firefox still relevant? That's the news of course.

Comment

Hello, guys hope you all are well, I just want to say that Google Chrome is often preferred over Firefox due to its speed, efficiency, seamless integration with Google services, and user-friendly interface.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonjulius1122 View Post
              Hello, guys hope you all are well, I just want to say that Google Chrome is often preferred over Firefox due to its speed, efficiency, seamless integration with Google services, and user-friendly interface.
              And Firefox is often preferred over Google Chrome for its richer extensions API, the ability to customize its GUI using userChrome.css, its better handling of very large numbers of open tabs, and an extensions repository less forgiving of user-tracking shenanigans than Google's.

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post

And Firefox is often preferred over Google Chrome for its richer extensions API, the ability to customize its GUI using userChrome.css, its better handling of very large numbers of open tabs, and an extensions repository less forgiving of user-tracking shenanigans than Google's.

Many people choose Firefox over Google Chrome because it offers a wide range of extensions, allows customization of the user interface using userChrome.css, handles multiple open tabs efficiently, and has stronger privacy protections against user tracking.

Comment

Working...
                X