No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We do not know yet if the long term effects are the same as with non mrna vaccines.

What we do know, is that years before corona, the WHO changed the definition of what a pandemic is.
    By the old definition there was no pandemic the last two years. ( Thank god not enough people died )

What also is a fact, that the way they used the pcr test, is very questionable.
    After now 2 years, most people including the msn, still don' t seem to understand the difference between a positive pcr test and a contamination.

About every year, our hospitals (Netherlands) have trouble around the flue season.
    Years of economizing is the reason.

As I said before I still have not found an answer or should I say proof to, if there is a conspiracy behind all this, or a lot of panic and simple incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post

If you had just like me googled, grand jury, you would have know how that works.
      If that jury agrees with the lawyer and the people testifying, there will be a court case.
      That's exactly what I did do and guess what. No one is paying any attention to it because it's so flimsy.

Comment

• Maybe you can explain to me what is flimsy about this:

This website is for sale! cormandrostenreview.com is your first and best source for information about cormandrostenreview. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Further, scientific studies show that only non-infectious (dead) viruses are detected with Ct values of 35 [22].

Between 30 and 35 there is a grey area, where a positive test cannot be established with certainty. This area should be excluded. Of course, one could perform 45 PCR cycles, as recommended in the Corman-Drosten WHO-protocol (Figure 4), but then you also have to define a reasonable Ct-value (which should not exceed 30). But an analytical result with a Ct value of 45 is scientifically and diagnostically absolutely meaningless (a reasonable Ct-value should not exceed 30). All this should be communicated very clearly. It is a significant mistake that the Corman-Drosten paper does not mention the maximum Ct value at which a sample can be unambiguously considered as a positive or a negative test-result. This important cycle threshold limit is also not specified in any follow-up submissions to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
          Maybe you can explain to me what is flimsy about this:

This website is for sale! cormandrostenreview.com is your first and best source for information about cormandrostenreview. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Well the paper you reference has nothing to do with a grand jury at all. So I don't see why you think that proves it's not flimsy, which is why no one cares about it.

Simple fact is no one is taking the grand jury seriously.

If that paper was an amazing smoking gun then you'd have lots of scientists jumping in, there isn't.
          Last edited by NathanG; 06 March 2022, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Although I do not know if that German lawyer is using this paper specifically, the way they set up the pcr test, is part of his complaint.

That paper is not just signed by one scientist. Why we hear not much about it, is not because its flimsy.
            The problem starts with msn, because this does not fit the, were all gonna die, narrative.

Mistakes were made, and as I said, I do not know if that was because of panic or maleficent intent.

The paper I linked though, is now 2 years old.....

Over here in the Netherlands were seem to be not allowed to know the ct value of the used pcr test.

Of course the msn is not reporting this, then they would have to admit they were/are overreacting.

Comment

• covid-shindler.jpg
              It's high time to reflect on last three years.
              Before people are set on each other again...

Comment

• It sad to see many people still don't see, how many mistakes were made.
                Certain people made a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                X