No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big problem is to make people see what is going on and how much better this world could be for the 99.9% .

I remember seeing zeitgeist for the first time about our money system. My first reaction was this canĀ“t be true, but googling 15 min on money creation thought me banks fully admit this. (but off course leaving the part out, how this only profits a few)

On the energy part of things, I learned from a tech forum, that if they would change the current system a bit, we would waist a lot less electricity.
    Maybe somebody here can explain it better. It has something to do with making a ring system, instead of the system we have now, were the outlets are dead ends.

Over 2 years ago, i joined the "gele hesjes" ( gilet jaune ) How naive I was thinking we all were standing up.

Comment

• You are beyond help.
      Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 14 July 2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• The truth is starting to come out

Lets hope they will get sued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium

the new money system will no longer benefit the 0,001% instead it will benefit the 99%
          and everyone will start with 400000ā‚¬ and 27 million euro per person is waiting for future payouts.

all this saving energy consume less electric energy hoax bullshit speak is all part of the Fossil Fuel Rockenfeller monopole and their zero sum game.... after Gesara/Nesara is in place the price of electric energy will go down in germany from 0,33ā‚¬ per kwh to 0,0001ā‚¬ per kwh because they will shut down all nuclear power plants and all coal power plants and all gas power plants and it will be replaced with zero point energy / Free energy power plants.
          The last prototype of an upcoming production model of INFINITY MG10™. Learn more at https://infinitysav.com/Email us to [email protected]:The am...

cars next year will consume zero Gas/oil it will also not consume electric energy from the grid
          all cars next year will be free energy powered... like the Nazi Haunebu2 UFO from 1941...

I did see a video from 14.7.2021 from france... looks like this time all standing up and france is burning.
          Yes france is burning, and the msn tries to keep it hidden. They are probably afraid the shit will hit the fan all over europe.
          Its why yellow jackets from france , germany and the netherlands and belgium are trying to connect.

I can only hope this al lt's true. Problem is I have seen Q related prediction before, who did not came into reality.

27 mil, I can see a land-house with a racing track around it :P
          And a mucic producing studio off course with Linux.

Comment

• You are both beyond help.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
              You are both beyond help.
              Can I assume, you did not watch the latest vid I posted, with Dr. David Martin and Lawyer Reiner Feullmich?

Something about Dr David Martin finding proof....

Edit: Same vid without Dutch subtitles:

Reiner Fuellmich talks with Dr David Martin about the nuts and bolts of things so far uncovered in a possible Covid-19 conspiracy. Dr David Martin is interesting because he looks at things from a busi...
              Last edited by Gps4life; 15 July 2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• I could tell you that a video is not a proof. I could tell you to show me the data.
                But the truth is that I can't help you. You found something you want so desperately to be true that it has become a belief. No rational argument can even reach you anymore.
                It is over. Another day, another fallen soldier. I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
                  but if you really want to quit we can maybe find a solution for you...
                  Is that a threat or a promise?
                  Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 15 July 2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html

Are they geting nervous, because of the group of lawyers ?
                    Last edited by Gps4life; 28 July 2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Your blood is full of magnetic particles ....Haemoglobin.
                      That stuff is really weird it catches the free radical oxigen and enriches it in your body. Only god knows what harm it could do.
                      Maybe it changes the metabolism in the Cells and nurtures various exothermal cycles.
                      Don't forget really the worst kind of solvent, dihydrogenoxide in our bodies..

Common characteristics with antivaxx-folks: simplistic thinking and paranoia. Which leads to believing all sorts of insane "proofs". Where half the time data presented actually disproves their claims but it's like talking to a wall.

Only good part of it is that pretty Darwinian nature of the virus gets gene pool rid of many of the stupids.

Comment

Working...
                      X