Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    are you for injecting people with vaccine who is really a vaccine or are you marxist who want to inject people with Graphenoxid nano particles in water? to make people magnetic and make people more responsive to 4G/5G microwave radiation to cause multible mind control effects like become schitzophrenic ???...
    Neither, I am an AI disguised as a human being. My goal is the global enslavement of all humanity. Not only with vaccines and 4G/5G, but also with wifi and microwaves coming right from your oven. This is too late, humanity is doomed.

Edit : just kidding, I'm a meat popsicle
    Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 08 July 2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Study that proof there is magnetic particles(Graphenoxide) in the vaccine:

https://www.efvv.eu/images/content/2...ourg_6edfa.pdf
      Your blood is full of magnetic particles ....Haemoglobin.
      That stuff is really weird it catches the free radical oxigen and enriches it in your body. Only god knows what harm it could do.
      Maybe it changes the metabolism in the Cells and nurtures various exothermal cycles.

Comment

documentary about the covid19 hoax what is plain and simple the plan of the cabale elites to enslave humanity:

Graven oxide resonance with 5G at 42.6ghz:
        "With 5G frequencies of 42.6 GHz, the 1.2 nm nanotubes injected into the vaccines go into resonance and severely alter the brain process"
        Binge watching documentaries and cherry picking theories that go along your established beliefs only make you live in an echo chamber.
        You don't want to learn, you only want to find people that believe the same non sense you keep watching.
        So you keep browsing the internet, searching on and on to find the 1% of the most crazy conspiracy theories, disregarding the data, disregarding the scientific consensus because who cares right? Anything to already goes in your way is true, anything that goes against is wrong.
        I already know your answer, you will tell me that I do the same, because you can't even tell apart facts from beliefs anymore.
        Another day, another fallen soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
          Binge watching documentaries and cherry picking theories that go along your established beliefs only make you live in an echo chamber.
          You don't want to learn, you only want to find people that believe the same non sense you keep watching.
          So you keep browsing the internet, searching on and on to find the 1% of the most crazy conspiracy theories, disregarding the data, disregarding the scientific consensus because who cares right? Anything to already goes in your way is true, anything that goes against is wrong.
          I already know your answer, you will tell me that I do the same, because you can't even tell apart facts from beliefs anymore.
          Another day, another fallen soldier.
          There is no scientific consensus. I have found a lot of doctors, and people who design the RT- PCR test, that say we are being lied to and or the corona measurements are bs.

Now were both free to pick the scientist we believe in, but stating there is consensus is main stream media bs.

This website is for sale! cormandrostenreview.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cormandrostenreview.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

What consensus? All I hear is infections, which proofs people still don't understand or don't want to understand the pcr test.

Look at the list of people who signed this, although you might learn something if you read it all.

I still do not have a definite answers on one specific point.
          Is there a conspiracy? or was there just panic last year, and now normal incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
            There is no scientific consensus. I have found a lot of doctors, and people who design the RT- PCR test, that say we are being lied to and or the corona measurements are bs.
            Now were both free to pick the scientist we believe in, but stating there is consensus is main stream media bs.
            What consensus? All I hear is infections, which proofs people still don't understand or don't want to understand the pcr test.
            Look at the list of people who signed this, although you might learn something if you read it all.
            I still do not have a definite answers on one specific point.
            Is there a conspiracy? or was there just panic last year, and now normal incompetence.
            Your comment is misleading, as usual. You could at least try not to mix everything.
            First, finding "a lot of doctors" absolutely doesn't mean that there is no consensus. 1% of all doctors would be a lot of people (like hundreds of thousands), and there could still be a consensus with the 99% others.

And no scientific consensus on what? The results of PCR tests? Why are you (again) debating this subject? You want to talk (again) about the number of infections? Who cares about the infection rates when you can just look at the death rate? More than 10 times the death rate of the seasonal flu is not enough for you? How much is enough? 100 times? 1000 times?

It is not that hard to understand what could be a good use case for the PCR tests. It is not that useful for the raw data (too unreliable for that), it is useful to locate clusters, it is useful because it is correlated with the death rate and with the occupancy rate of hospitals.
            Now is it a good test to allow people to take part in social activities, certainly not, but you can still try to convince people to do a blood test instead if you want. It is at best a compromise, and not a very good one. Or you could, you know, use a vaccine, and now you don't even need to take PCR tests anymore (don't thank me, I am glad to help).

You are "free to pick the scientist[s] [you] believe in"? What kind of non sense is that? You "believe" in scientists now? You think science is like politics or religion? You just go for the one with the biggest smile? Or the one who tell you what you want to hear? When two papers say two different things, you just chose with your guts? This is your vision of science?

Come on, tell me you read in full the paper you linked to and the paper it refers to. Tell me with your big smile that you made the effort.
            So, what are the problems with the 2019 paper? Did you even read past the abstract of both papers? Did you analyse the data? Did you analyse the error rate of the PCR tests? Did you analyse the effect of the error rate on the (provided) results? Did you analyse if the results could still be used in one way or another?
            Or did you just try to find (or should I say "google") another articles for your echo chamber?
            You are doing politics, not sciences.
            Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 12 July 2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• The problem starts with the Gorman Drosten paper.

That paper is the foundation of all measurement in about every country.

So the basis is a badly used/designed PCR test.

They use more cycles then the manual of the pcr test says, they use 35 cycles.
              The gorman drosten paper is peer reviewed by the same people who wrote it.

Peter Borger and the others who signed the review are also critical about the primers they use.

I cant type in a few lines, him talking for over an hour though.
              I have seen an interview with him, but its in Dutch. Also another interview with one of the people who signed it, but again it's in Dutch.

A pcr test cant determin if your infected or contagious, because it does not tell us if the sample was still alive.
              Yet my government keeps restricting my freedom, because in there words the number of infections goes up.

This is also linked to that german lawyer who is gonna try to sue gorman and drosten. He and other lawyers are trying to form an international team, to sue the people who lied about corona.
              To bring them for the ICC.

And yes I have read most of that review, but I already knew what was in it because of that interview with Peter Borger.

Comment

The problem starts with the Gorman Drosten paper.
                No, the problem starts with the disease.

Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
                Yet my government keeps restricting my freedom, because in there words the number of infections goes up.
                You live in the Netherlands? What about the 17500+ deaths? Not enough for you?

Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
                And yes I have read most of that review, but I already knew what was in it because of that interview with Peter Borger.
                "Most of that review", yeah sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
                  No, the problem starts with the disease.

You live in the Netherlands? What about the 17500+ deaths? Not enough for you?

"Most of that review", yeah sure.
                  So you have read it ?

Then you can explain why 35 cycli is not a problem ?
                  Why that review is wrong......

Comment

So you have read it ?
                    Then you can explain why 35 cycli is not a problem ?
                    Why that review is wrong......
                    I never said that review was wrong. But you wouldn't know since you read my comments with as much seriousness and dedication that you read these reports.

Comment

• I think I understand what you mean, and I might even agree on that. ( me not reading your replies as thorough as the review)

It's because, its hard for me to stay calm. We are being lied too, although I don't know if this is out of incompetence or that Quaridarium is right and there is a conspiracy.

Over here right now in the Netherlands, we had a scaling down of the measurements, and then the number of infections, at least thats what the msn and my goverment calls it, went up.

They are using a pcr test wrong, and then tell us its our fault the numbers go up, because we don't follow their rules. (positive pcr test)

Anybody who has done some research wont be surprised those numbers are going up if you test more.

One of the problems though, people who have had covid 19 will test positive on this pcr test for months after.

Over here festivals were allowed again if the (mostly) youth would take a test.
                      So a lot more people got tested, even those who are not ill, nor contagious.

I find it hard to believe my leaders are this stupid and that is why I think Quaridarium is right, that there is a conspiracy, with our leaders being the puppets, of whomever is pulling the strings.

Comment

Working...
                      X