No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a link in English ( with dutch subtitles)

I can for now only hope they will get sued for their corona related lies.

Comment

• Since there's been repeated interest in the rapid development time of Covid-19 vaccines, I thought some might be like to check out this BBC podcast episode (duration: 23 minutes). It describes some of the ways the development schedules were accelerated, and looks at the potential for these methods to speed the development of other medicines.

As a bonus, they look at the UK's "RECOVERY" trial, which implemented a randomized controlled methodology to investigate the effects of various therapudics on hospitalized Covid-19 patients.

Comment

• @Qaridarium Dude, you obviously need help. Talk to your family, talk to real doctors, learn about the real effects of microwave/5G/Graphene/Whatever (and there are sometimes ill effects, depending on the exposition, but the risk is generally related to cancer, not mind-control bs). It is never too late to get back on track. Or maybe it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
          IFR 0.15 % world wide. That 20 times lower, then what they claimed at the start.
          Dont post ignorant whining bullshit along with your lies please.

Comment

• Originally posted by aht0 View Post

Dont post ignorant whining bullshit along with your lies please.
            Your reply is almost funny, because you are too lazy to do your own resource, you accuse me of lying.

Maybe one day you will wake up.

Edit:

STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.
            Last edited by Gps4life; 03 July 2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.
              Yeah, right, you mean that after lockdowns, vaccines, studies in hospitals, and basically every countries in the world working on the subject, the mortality rate is going down after an initial peak. You really need an explanation for that?

Edit : also I call BS on a IFR at 0,15%. 0,15% of 8 billions is 12 millions, we are already at 5-10 millions deaths right now, and it is obvious that only a minority of people caught the virus for now. So the IFR is somewhere near 0,5 - 1%, although it should continue to decrease (thanks to vaccines).
              Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 03 July 2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post

Yeah, right, you mean that after lockdowns, vaccines, studies in hospitals, and basically every countries in the world working on the subject, the mortality rate is going down after an initial peak. You really need an explanation for that?

Edit : also I call BS on a IFR at 0,15%. 0,15% of 8 billions is 12 millions, we are already at 5-10 millions deaths right now, and it is obvious that only a minority of people caught the virus for now. So the IFR is somewhere near 0,5 - 1%, although it should continue to decrease (thanks to vaccines).
                I do not need anything explained, you need to open up your eyes, turn your brain on and the mainstream media off.

Comment

• @Qaridarium
                  I supposed you tried to warn your family and loved ones, right ? What did they tell you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
                    I do not need anything explained, you need to open up your eyes, turn your brain on and the mainstream media off.
                    Stop talking about MSM, look at the data, look at the numbers. I haven't watched TV in ages. As long as you refuse to actually make your own analyse and copy and paste articles that go your way, you are as much as a sheep as the ones you despite so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
                      Stop talking about MSM, look at the data, look at the numbers. I haven't watched TV in ages. As long as you refuse to actually make your own analyse and copy and paste articles that go your way, you are as much as a sheep as the ones you despite so much.
                      I have been doing my own research since march last year. Been looking at data, and still don't see a pandemic unless there is a pandemic every year.

Your the one calling bs on data because you don't like the link.

There are not that many people I despite, although 99% of my government comes damn close.
                      Because they have an agenda and were not in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X