• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piorunz View Post
    And where is the link?
    Where did I say that I deny anything?
    The link to what?
    You want a link to the Office National Statistics website? To the European Mortality Monitoring website? Do you want the raw numbers?
    You want a link with already compiled numbers?, like https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/ (literally a 2 minutes google search)
    You said there were only 3500+ fully related to COVID, while the UK had an over mortality of 90000+ deaths in 2020. As if "pre-existing conditions" were a good enough reason not to count the vast majority of deaths under COVID toll.

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
      So, I think that to say one way or another, we need some good data. I'll reply back, if I run across anything relevant. As far as I know, the best way to prevent mutants is if we can squash the pandemic by getting enough people vaccinated that it dies out.
      Next absurd claim that it can die out, this zero Covid bullshit we hear since the beginning, we would need china level dictatorship worldwide in every country to maybe have a slight chance to get there.

And Bill Gates refused even to give the patent free to make the vaxxine in "3rd world" countries... and made some false claims why that make sense, and even if his absurd reasons would be true it does not change that we can't get it out of the world and because people travel there is not the slightest chance in hell that it dies out.

It's very similar in many ways (not all) to the flu so how well do we do in getting rid of the flu? It's seasonal it will come back every year so we have to learn to live with it for probably forever...

Comment

Nowhere in science do we adhere to 800-year-old standards or definitions. In modern epidemiology, the term "pandemic" simply refers to an epidemic occurring on a scale that crosses international boundaries, usually affecting people on a worldwide scale.[13] The previous WHO-declared global pandemic was the the 2009 swine flu, and that killed far fewer people.
        Yes maybe in america the truth about this never came out you live in constant fear of strangers and other unrealistic unlikely dangers permanently so I would not wonder if you overestimate the danger here, too.

But Swine flu was a big crying wolf moment, government bought many vaxxines and here in europe at least 99% of those had to be destroyed because swine flu was such a joke that nobody wanted a vaxxine against such a harmless sickness.

If you defend taking such a joke of a nothingburger serious then no wonder covid is like living hell for you. It showed corruption how some fake scientists can make governments buy useless vaxxines... against one of the most harmless sicknesses ever existent in history.

With that standard we should all wear mouth condoms if we want to kiss a girl even before covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          (...) And Bill Gates refused even to give the patent free to make the vaxxine in "3rd world" countries... (...)
          Bill Gates doesn't even own patents for any COVID vaccine. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, J&J, … are the patent owners. 3rd world countries get their turn to buy vaccines at a cheaper cost once the demand in the first world drops. That's capitalism in a pandemic for you and it has been like this with new medications ever since (every time a new substance hits the market, it is protected by patents for 20+ yrs so that the company that developed it can regain their investment)

Comment

Anyway, I don't really get what you're trying to prove. We know Covid is bad, due to hospitals filling up.

There is just a scandal in germany, that says that since Januar the numbers hospital reported about filled up intensive care were all fake because the government paid hospitals more that had a higher % filled, so they just all reported they are full even they weren't.

German Mainstream press like Bildzeitung (biggest press), Focus, die Welt are asking for retirements of ministers and even the head of the government.

I can't say that is true for all countries but Germany is a big one... and if they lied here about that, and the goverment did know about this since Januar but chose to not disclaim this knowledge to the public... I would put a big questionmark about the same numbers then in other countries.

Comment

And Bill Gates refused even to give the patent free to make the vaxxine in "3rd world" countries...
              Bill Gates doesn't even own the patents, what are you rambling about?

Comment

There is just a scandal in germany, that says that since Januar the numbers hospital reported about filled up intensive care were all fake because the government paid hospitals more that had a higher % filled, so they just all reported they are full even they weren't.
                German Mainstream press like Bildzeitung (biggest press), Focus, die Welt are asking for retirements of ministers and even the head of the government.
                Sources? Do you have one link or two?

edit : I found the Bild story (although Bild is a tabloid, not a trustable source)
                edit 2 : apparently there is indeed a suspicion of fraud, but the (alligated) frauds were done by the clinics, the government doesn't seem to have a part in it
                edit 3 : as far as I can tell the frauds are still under investigations, but I wouldn't be surprised that private clinics tried to manipulate some numbers in order to make more money (like telling you are full during 4 weeks while in reality you were full only 2 for example). It doesn't change the facts that hospitals were saturated several times during the pandemic, still it is sad to see such behaviour.
                Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 20 June 2021, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krzyzowiec View Post
                  Hospitals in the US have been empty because a lot of the usual elective procedures and non-essential care were postponed to make room for virus cases.
                  Sure, non-covid wards have been emptier than normal.

Originally posted by krzyzowiec View Post
                  Nurses have the time to make TikTok videos instead. At least that is what I hear from people working in hospitals. Of course it may be different in other countries or states, I'm just talking about where I am in the US.
                  You have to distinguish between covid and non-covid nurses, and also between when there's a wave vs. a lull. Taking a couple of anecdotal point-samples, like that, doesn't give a proper view of the degree to which hospitals have been stressed.

There have been many, many accounts of doctors and nurses working to the point of complete burnout and of hospitals being described like war zones. People working in hospitals have routinely characterized the amount of death as being on a level they've never witnessed in their entire careers.

Not really dangerous since most of the people who are dying or at risk are the elderly, and it covers millions of people (far more than the numbers of even reported deaths).
                  Where you messed up is that the article specifically cites Medicaid, not Medicare.

And even if it were Medicare, the statistics for mortality among younger age groups is also very significant.

You could say the same of the vaccines, which do not stop you from catching or transmitting the virus, and are far less adequately tested.
                  They don't prevent infection or spread 100%, but they have nearly that rate of protection against hospitalization and death.

Also, arguing that they're not 100% effective at preventing spread misses the point. All they have to do is slow the spread below a certain threshold, and the pandemic will die out.

My point is about drugs that the media demonized. Did they even mention hydrocortisone?
                  Drugs with bad side-effects and poor efficacy should be demonized!

And yes, it was reported that Trump was on a steroid (I think hydrocortisone). That's because months earlier, it was found to be effective in reducing the cytokine storms that were doing so much tissue damage.

That's because the best cure is not any drug, but your own natural immune system,
                  In a way, yes. That's what the vaccines do -- train your immune system to recognize and attack the virus.

provided you can get enough vitamin D.
                  I'm not going to argue against Vitamin D (as long as you don't take too much -- 2000 IU/day is a good target for most healthy adults). I have taken it daily, for many years.

That said, the vaccines don't seem to require any particular level of Vitamin D intake. Or, at least you can say that they seem to work reasonably well, even in spite of low vitamin D levels, which I'm inferring on the basis of their efficacy and the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency.

Yeah which is why keeping people indoors was actually a mistake.
                  In the US, most places didn't restrict people going out. They were probably too aggressive about shutting down beaches and such, last summer. Public health responses are never going to be optimally calibrated, though, and they were operating on the basis of less data and a federal government that seemed to be in conflict with itself about the science. That can't have helped.

You should keep the at-risk people in safety while the younger and stronger members of society continue to interact and develop immunity.
                  That doesn't work, because most younger people invariably come into contact with older & more vulnerable people and would spread it to them.

And as the virus infects more people, it mutates to become more infectious. This is exactly what happened in India, where it's taken a far heavier toll on younger individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiffmet View Post

Bill Gates doesn't even own patents for any COVID vaccine. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, J&J, … are the patent owners. 3rd world countries get their turn to buy vaccines at a cheaper cost once the demand in the first world drops. That's capitalism in a pandemic for you and it has been like this with new medications ever since (every time a new substance hits the market, it is protected by patents for 20+ yrs so that the company that developed it can regain their investment)
                    If he has the power to hold it back is a separate question but he is at this point at least a very influential lobbyist and he influenced even vaucci directly had corrupt emails with him trying to lobby for some shit.

If nothing all he uses his false state as "great person that save live" and that everybody asks him about this covid shit to give cover for the government not do what is necessary just make a law or whatever is needed to give india the formula without any restrictions.

The EU could do it, so could amerika... he shuts down this discussion with spreading lies. If very very evil people like him get placed as some sort of hero and friend of human you know that everything else following this lie, can also only be a lie coming out of his mouth.

It's funny to me that people see Bezos as this super evil guy, yet gates that did much more horrible things, Bezos did not buy all streets and forbit all his competition to use it. But somehow Gates that did 1000x worse than bezos is seen as great person shows again how corrupt your media is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                      Many of my clients are private hospitals and a couple of their best doctors / professors (some global experts) have had YT silence their objective videos.
                      If there's good data to support their claims, I'm sure it'll be published in medical journals.

Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                      I literally just looked up one of the videos I wanted to share from one of my clients "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service."
                      Then maybe you can appreciate just how unfortunate the rampant misinformation & disinformation has been, that it's come to this. I have no doubt that the censorship had some "collateral damage", even while I generally support what they're doing.

Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                      Agreed. Low risk people aren't being NOBLE by staying at home they are being wreckless and ruining the economy.
                      If people went out to mass events and indoor public spaces without proper distancing, ventilation, and mask-wearing, then the death rate would be even higher and then they'd stay home. The government restrictions just basically said "hey, let's scale back the high-risk businesses before there's a lot more death and suffering"!

Comment

Working...
                      X