Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium

did you know that human body cells produce virus / spike protein like particles after exposition to microwave radiation??
    and this virus like particles cause massive immunsystem overreaction.
    HCQ+Zinc stop the cells producing this virus like particles /spike protein.

this means HCQ+Zinc does not only work against corona virus it also works against radiation sickness of microwave weapon attacks...
    Wow, this would explain why they wanted to stop this doctor, as they tried.

Part of me does not want there to be a conspiracy, but I see a lot of proof there is.

One of our ministers talking about crowd control, and that was related to 5G.

Comment

• I don't have enough tin foil hats for everyone.

Comment

tin foil is not "magnetic" and does not protect against microwave radiation.
        you need a iron sheet to protect yourself. you learn this about magnetic metall or not magnetic metall in the first year of electronic school of electric professional training...
        Come on, can't you get anything right? Aluminium does indeed protect against microwave (because this has nothing to do with the fact that the metal is magnetic or not). If you want a quick (and inoffensive) test, just wrap your smartphone in aluminium foil (no gap) and it won't be able to receive calls anymore. If your smartphone is made of metal (external antenna), you will need to wrap your smartphone in cellophane first (or else the antenna of your smartphone will be in contact with aluminium and it defeats the purpose of the test).
        Glad to be of service, don't thank me.

Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 16 June 2021, 04:25 PM. Reason: add a missing ")"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
          I don't have enough tin foil hats for everyone.
          It is like watching Fast & Furious 9, where they use a large magnet on their car. They turn the power dial up, the magnet glows up red and other cars, chairs, guns and what not get pulled towards them. Then they turn the power dial the other way, the magnet starts glowing blue and ... all metal gets pushed away and flies off!
          Last edited by sdack; 16 June 2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
            I must be an incredible lucky bastard, for not getting infected. I have joined multiple anti corona mesasurment protest, and hugged people.
            Did not follow the 1.5 meter rule and refuse to wear a facemask.
            This means little. You may only did not get any symptoms, or you got indeed lucky. You are merely ignorant and possibly got many people around you sick.

And vaccination works, or we would have more infections than before, especially with the latest mutation.

Comment

this means if you want to defence yourself against such weapons... aluminium tin foil is not a good option
              because military grade low frequency magnetic wave weapons will kill you even if you use aluminium tin foil...
              Microwaves are not low frequency, but nice save.

While long term exposure to big amount of low frequency electromagnetic radiations can potentially have some bad effects on health, I wouldn't hold my breath for a "military low frequency magnetic wave weapon" (low frequency are used in the military for communications).

There are enough things be be afraid of in this world, no need to add science-fiction into this.

Comment

• qarium It doesn't matter whether a metal is magnetic or not. Metals reflect microwaves because of their valence structure (free electron model). The reflectivity asymptotically approaches 100% as the wavelength gets bigger (because bigger wavelengths lead to a higher probability of photon-electron collisions) and the rest gets absorbed (which generates a minuscule amount of heat).

In order to completely block 60ghz radiation (5G), a piece of aluminium has to be at least 1.32 micrometers thick (0.00000132 meters), which is rougly 9275 aluminium atoms, 1/50 the thickness of an average human hair or ~1/12 the thickness of a piece of gold leaf.

https://eng.libretexts.org/Bookshelv...lic_Reflection

Wavelength(60ghz) = 5mm -> k ~ 4500, penetration depth (W) to the 15th power to determine thickness for complete absorbtion/reflection, aluminium atomic radius 143pm. gold leaf thickness 0.1-0.125 micrometers, human hair 60-80micrometers

Learn how to use the tools real science provides and stop believing conspiracy shit.
                Last edited by kiffmet; 16 June 2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
                  No it's not.
                  What you basically just said is that you do not have a rebuttal for my statement.

Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
                  Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions and kills thousands of people. So what? The ratio is hugely positive, stop being a drama queen.
                  Again, very misleading. There are vaccines for ailments that have a high mortality rate and vaccines for ailments with low mortality rates.

Here are the most common vaccines used (not counting COVID-19 vaccines):

As adults, several immunizations for your adult vaccination schedules are needed to stay healthy and avoid serious complications.

Get the WebMD list of the top vaccine-preventable diseases, including COVID-19, measles, whooping cough, flu, polio, pneumococcal disease, meningococcal disease, mumps, Hib, tetanus, and hepatitis B.

For instance, Measles, before the vaccine, there were between 3-4 million people that were infected every year, 48,000 hospitalizations and only 400-500 deaths per year. The Measles vaccine didn't save "hundreds of millions lives", it saved, at most, 26,500 because the first Measles vaccine was available in 1968, which is 53 years ago and at a max of 500 deaths per year, that works out to 26,500 potential deaths.

My statements were not being a "drama queen" they are the statements of someone that has a medical background, that paid attention in school and understood the lessons learned.

That's the problem with many of the pro COVID-19 vaccine crowd, they want "antivaxers" to "follow the science", yet people like you, and Linus, are proof that you either never sat in a bio-chem class, never took a class on microbiology, never listened to a virology lecture yet you have appointed yourselves experts.

"Expects" "December 2021" Sure, only 5 months with an exponential curve at hand, what could go wrong? Also you have no problem taking an experimental covid drug but a vaccine is too much for you?
                  I assume you don't realize that neither work on the vaccine nor work on the cure began after the pandemic started.
                  Scientists have been studying coronaviruses for 20+ years, because along with rhinoviruses and adenoviruses, they are the cause of the common cold.

This is the reason scientists were able to bring vaccines for COVID-19 to market so quickly, they have been working on them for decades.

No, that's a lie, and you know it. Look at the number, not your feeling. Only 3% to 10% of the total population (depends on the source and the country) had covid (let's call that "natural immunity") and only 15% to 25% of the population is vaccinated. This is nowhere near close to herd immunity.
                  It most certainly is not a lie:

There are about 310 million people in the U.S., about 175 million have had at least 1 dose and 146 million are fully vaccinated.and in New York State, 70% of the population has received at least the first dose:

Governor Cuomo announced that COVID-19 restrictions are lifted immediately as 70 percent of New Yorkers aged 18 or older have received the first dose of their COVID-19 vaccination series.

Herd immunity is here, time to stop living in fear and start living again.

A coward dies many deaths, a brave man dies but once.

Time to stop dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdack View Post
                    Anyone who works in a medical position has to get vaccinated. You obviously no longer do. So something with your story here is quite inconsistent.
                    Reread my statements, I worked in 2 hospitals, as in past tense, for the past 7+ years I have worked in the medical lab industry and we did not, and do not have to get the COVID-19 vaccine. What my company has done, to encourage people to get it, is pick 20 people every week that have been fully vaccinated and gibe them $1000 each.

The people that work in the medical clinics do have to be vaccinated, but not the people that work in the lab or in the admin. management, accounting, or customer service sector.

Comment

• Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                      Then mind explaining how highly-vaccinated areas of the world are seeing a steep decline in infections since the vaccines? What's misleading about raw data that correlates to the availability of the vaccine?
                      I'm glad you brought this up, while my background is in the medical field, and my degrees have medical field relevance and I work for a large medical lab, my job is actually analyzing data.

One of the mistakes that many people make is in believing that correlation is the same as causation and it's something I have to fight with people at work all the time because they see 2 trends and thus a correlation and they can't understand that it doesn't necessarily mean that one is causing the other.

Mind you, I have never said that the COVID-19 vaccines do not work, I believe the efficacy claims regarding the COVID-19 vaccines, I have no doubt that they work to the degree of effectiveness the manufactures claim.

I do however have serious reservations about potential long term side effects, and I suspect that some of these side effects may mimic the long term effects of COVID-19 infections.

As for the supposed correlation you mentioned, I have not seen the data myself, but let's assume for the sake of argument that such a correlation exists.

It could be that people that get vaccinated are simultaneously also the type of people who are more likely to wear 2 masks all the time, more likely to wash their hands and engage in more aggressive social distancing, perhaps they are more likely to also embrace other health enhancing practices, such as healthier eating, more exercise, more Zinc and vitamin C.

In other words, while I have no doubt that the vaccines are greatly increasing peoples' resistance to the virus, I think that there may be secondary behavior factors that need to be also accounted for.

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                      If the reason you're mentioning this is because "I'm healthy enough to a point where if I get infected again, I'll be fine", you're still following the logic of everyone else who refuses vaccination. As has been said over and over again, the primary goal is to eliminate the disease and protect society. That's why healthy people who have a near-0% chance of death should (and some do) take it.
                      I hate to break this to you, but we will never get rid of this disease or this virus. Coronaviruses, there's at least 200 variants that I am aware of, have been around since at least 8,000 BC, that's 10,000 years. We are never getting rid of them, and I have no doubt that the COVID-19 vaccine will be something that's done every years like the Flu vaccine.

This is one of the reasons I bought all that Pfizer stock.

Comment

Working...
                      X