Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    its very interesting that like everybody event he people who speak as anti-vaccine people follow the official story of what happened.
    but this is not the case....

here the true story:

***first wave*** of the so called covid19 plandemy was caused by microwave weapon attacks from 5G mobile networks with manipulting the security protocols of the so called "save radiation dosage managment" in the end of 2019 but it was not only 5G microwave attack they also attacked some idinviduals with even stronger microwave weapons mounted in cars and then shot at the victims from 3 sides (from 3 different cars) at the same time. there where also some weaponised satalites with microwave weapons who has been used to target victims.
    it is a fact that such a microwave attack cause the same symtoms like a "corona virus"...

***second wave*** of the so called covid10 plandemy was caused by false positive cases made by the PCR test the high number of tests and the high cycle rate of the PCR tests of 35-40 cycles caused a mass media panic of the high numbers of cases... one cycle of PCR has 92% accurancy and 8% false positive if you use 35-40 cycles it is like 100% garanteed that the test result positive also because there are like 1000 other harmless coronaviara that also make the test positive- and the deaths where caused by label any flu case as corona virus cases and also because they use dangerous medical threatment instead of save one for example they use "ventilators" what cause a higher risk to die by 80% compared to the people who refuse to be on ventilator...

instead of save medication like:

vitamin D3
    zinc
    Sodium chlorite
    chlorine dioxide
    Hydroxychloroquine

they used dangerous experimental medication what caused many deaths.

"""third wave""" was caused by label corona virus vaccine side effects as corona virus illness and label corona virus vaccine death as corona virus deaths. the spike proteine of the corona virus vaccine also does in fact jump from the vaccined person to other non-vaccined person what cause illness and death because the spike protein cause blood cloths what cause death and it also make people sterile because it attacks the repdoduction organs. the corona virus vaccine is not a technology to vaccone 1 single person but it is developed to also hit any antivaccer who is in contact with a vaccined person. it is a "self-spreading vaccine" they did know that some people refuse to be vaccinated because of this they developed it in a way that a vaccined person produce spike protein and this attack the people who refused to get the vaccine in the area of vaccinated people.

and all anti-vaccer people who become ill by this function of "self-spreading vaccine" are also labeled as corona virus cases and deaths.

this means the 1. wave and 2. wave and 3. wave was all a lie and the true story is not told (not even by the anti-vaccer people in this forum)
    I am not sure about the 5G part, but what bothers me most, is that everybody could know what your typing.
    Even the manual of the pcr test states you should not use that many cycles.

Most also seem to ignore, that for covid to be a pandemic, they had to change the definition of a pandemic is.

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
      Please do. Although, I'm still not exactly clear on what you're claiming. If it's that we shouldn't delay second doses. then I'd agree. Though, I'd still like to see the maths which predicts the likelihood of the virus gaining vaccine-resistance, as a result.
      You (or the person you defend) made the claim that vaccine slow down or stop mutations, then you can't put the burden on proof on me, because many points in this pandemic are not proofen one side or the other, who ever got put the burden of proof on their side has lost the debate.

I did not just made the claim that everybody that get's vaxinated causes people to die because they are responsible for more mutants, if I had done that, then the burden of proof would be on my side, but the other poster to put it prolemic attacked people that don't want to take the vaxxine cause mutations and therefor basically murder people. If YOU support this accusations then YOU have to proof your side. If I show strong evidence (not absolute evidence but some evidence) in the other direction and you have no better for your side, then you have lost the argument. You put out (or support) information as if it would be facts, I on the other hand did not claim to state facts but explicitly say that "there is no clear proof".

So I act responsible... while the person I reacted to, did not. People think if they are "pro vaccines" they are automatically on the right side, but it's not that simple, I could say that if you get vaccinated for everything, that you then live 500 years old, that would also be a pro vaccine statement, yet that makes it not a true or good or responsible statement. But tribal people can't see the difference.

Comment

<typo filled rambling snipped>
        Speaking as someone who, while traveling abroad in the past, has had to take the anti-malarial medications (the same family of medications that HCQ is part of) that people keep touting as some kind of miracle cure, I can assure you that they aren't 100% safe, and they come with their own, very well known batch of potential side effects. Everything from vomiting, headaches, rashes, sleep disorders, to hallucinations, seizures, and heart problems. There's good reasons why certain anti-malarial medications are regulated.

Comment

if you search it there are papers from french military intelligence reported by bejamin fulford who did make clear it was microwave attack by hacked/abused 5G mobile network. if you are interested i can search a link to this report if you want.

"Even the manual of the pcr test states you should not use that many cycles."

right if you test 100 people with 1 cycle of PCR you have 8% false positive if you test everyone with 35-40 cycles the result is 100% false positive.
          this is how they faked the 2. wave (first wave was microwave attack and 3. wave was caused by the vaccine)

"Most also seem to ignore, that for covid to be a pandemic, they had to change the definition of a pandemic is"

right... 800 years ago in the time of black plague it was a pandemic of 60-70% of all people die... (and the rest is suffering)
          they changed the definition from this "70% die" into this: many cases(detected by false positive PCR tests) with realtive low death numbers.
          by traditional definition of pademic this is not a pandemic but a science fraud / science hoax and money fraud (big pharma making money)
          and the vaccine is to kill and sterilise people and make them magnetic to make sure next microwave attack has bigger impact than the first one.
          if people become magnetic by magnetic nano particles in the vaccine a microwave weapon can perform great harm to the body.

"but what bothers me most, is that everybody could know what your typing."

right all the single details can be read seperately everywhere but most people don't connect the dots to include it into a full spectrum dominance theory...

in fact the gloablistic/imperalistic corporatism/communism marxists use this to install their dictatorship new world order a one world government the communist style and a genocide to kill all useless eaters.-..
          Well it seems they don't wanna know.To quote Klaus schwab, corona is a great opportunity, you will own nothing but be happy.

And still no alarm bells go off with most people.

I will see what I can find about that hacked network, as reported by benjamin Fulford.
          This would explain a lot for me.

Think I found it:

Comment

• Cells contain machinery that duplicates DNA into a new set that goes into a newly formed cell. That same class of machines, called polymerases, also build RNA messages, which are like notes copied from the central DNA repository of recipes, so they can be read more efficiently into proteins. But polymerases were thought to only work in one direction DNA into DNA or RNA. This prevents RNA messages from being rewritten back into the master recipe book of genomic DNA. Now, Thomas Jefferson University researchers provide the first evidence that RNA segments can be written back into DNA, which potentially challenges the central dogma in biology and could have wide implications affecting many fields of biology.

just sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
              Originally posted by Qaridarium
              right other people already said same in this forum topic... but the "Marxists" don't care and they don't want to know...
              Good job guys! Just keep gaslighting! That's the way to win an argument!
              /s

When this was pointed out previously, nobody has yet to prove:
              A. That this phenomena will happen from the vaccine
              B. What the actual negative side effect is (if any), should it happen
              While also completely neglecting what a virus does: they inject genetic material into your cells.

So let's clarify here, you're totally fine with a known malicious virus that has killed millions of people worldwide entering your body and altering DNA, but you're a Marxist when you choose an objectively less harmful path. The situation you argue is not only rare but doesn't even imply something negative will happen. Do you see how irrational you sound?
              Last edited by schmidtbag; 13 June 2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

what did you found? there is no link... only emty space...
                Yes something went wrong there lol.

This was what I had found:

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
                  Did you even read a single one of those search results? That's including patients with already life-threatening conditions. And guess who was the first demographic to receive vaccines for Covid-19? Elderly people in care homes!

Secondly, that source hardly seems unbiased:

Oops

Comment

its very interesting that like everybody event he people who speak as anti-vaccine people follow the official story of what happened.
                    but this is not the case....

here the true story:
                    (...)
                    instead of save medication like:

vitamin D3
                    zinc
                    Sodium chlorite
                    chlorine dioxide
                    Hydroxychloroquine

(...)
                    I've never read such a deluded and absolute bat shit crazy conspiracy theory. Believing in things like covid being caused by fucking low energy photons (microwaves) is literally mental. Microwave killer satellites, sterilization by vaccination - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Also, what you're saying about PCR is plain wrong, as the sars-cov2 genome has been completely sequenced, it is impossible to mistake it with other coronaviruses.

When doctors see a patient with a blood oxygen level low enough to cause organ damage (which means death by suffocation is imminent) ofc they're gonna ventillate. This way the patient at least has a chance of evading death and recovering. As with any medical procedure this has no guarantee of success and might cause complications. Who would have thought that life is not 100% safe…

Now to the "medication" you suggest:
                    (Hydroxy-)chloroqine is dangerous and has many negative side effects on the body. It can lead to heart failure (especially in people who do take other medicines or have a long QT syndrome), hypoglycemia (which is especially problematic in people who self medicate alone at home) and literally makes your cells stop getting rid of all the malfunctioning parts and junk proteins they produce. This directly interferes with the healing process and wrecks your whole metabolism. The stuff has been tested in studies in thousends of covid patients and all it did was increase mortality.

Chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite are strong oxidizing chemicals (they're literally bleach!) and unselectively damage ANY tissue they come in contact with - cells that survive such a chemical attack are much more at risk of forming into malignant tumors due to DNA damage which is caused by the reactive oxygen species that the bleach forms. It can also cause perforation of the intestine and massive inner bleedings.

Quinine doesn't to jack shit against corona either but can lead to interactions with real medicine by preventing their metabolism and it becomes poisonous when ingesting too much of it. This will cause vertigo, loss of vision and hearing (yes, it literally makes people blind and deaf), does have the same negative effects as (Hydroxy-)chloroquine on the heart. It also blocks DNA synthesis which means that body cells can't replicate.

A lack of Zinc is usually not an issue in most people with a somewhat healthy diet. It can be dangerous if overdosed but is benign when not exceeding the dosage recommended on the packaging. At least it doesn't do any harm…

Vitamin D3 is the only thing that does actually have a positive effect in all people who don't have a deficiency. It guides the immune system into producing more antibodies while reducing the chance of a cytokine storm or other symptoms of excessive inflammation. Overdosing it does not lead to a stronger effect on the immune system.

Claiming that there are conspiracies is one thing, but recommending the ingestion of dangerous chemicals is crossing the red line. People as stupid as you might actually believe it and hurt themselves by following your recommendations. I do not tolerate blatant lies and misinformation that endanger other people! Your believes are literally NUTS. I've spoken with schizophrenic people who had a more accurate mental picture of reality then you have and that really says something. I recommend seeking treatment from a licensed psychotherapist and a psychiatrist.

Comment

• qarium I am fascinated by what drives people like you to believe such things, and how you think this is actually compelling/convincing evidence. Like really, if I were to make up some BS excuse as to what covid "really is" and the evil ploys behind the vaccines, I would not come up with something as ridiculous as those "waves". I'm actually surprised you haven't brought up microchips, chemtrails, or the Illuminati yet. Or are those conspiracies not hipster enough? Do they not pique your fantasies enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X