Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piorunz View Post
    Thanks but I will pass vaxx for "deadly" virus with 99.9944% survival rate (in my age group). You go ahead and take it if you like beta testing.
    The survival rate of the vaccine will have a relationship similar to the survival rate of the virus. Just because there are 900 known deaths related to a vaccination does this not mean these deaths happened exclusively to people of exactly and only your age. That would be quite an astonishing side-effect. Rather will the much fewer deaths from vaccination also affect more the older and sick people, and much less the young and healthy.

And the point of vaccines is not only to prevent you from dying, but everyone around you including family and especially older and weaker family members and friends of yours.
    Last edited by sdack; 11 June 2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdack View Post
      True, but because an immunity does not last forever nor does it necessarily work universally for all variants, do people want to be certain and not leave it to chance, but make sure they have continued protection.
      Of course, as long as people stay healthy and take care of themselves, they have continued protection against all diseases thanks their own immune system. Immune system works against all "variants" of flu and other coronaviruses like Covid-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
        Well,
        You just need to pick you poison..
        1) Try your chances in the jungle without vaccine, maybe get the virus and maybe die, and maybe even kill others, unfortunately, in the process..
        2) get the vaccine and maybe die unfortunately

I already pick my poison,
        I am just waiting for the most safest vaccine, Sputnik V, to be approved this summer..
        I chose healthy lifestyle, lots of sun, vitamins, healthy food and my immune system will be just fine. In my age group 30-39 there has been 506 deaths from 8 million people (in that group) in my country. Higher chance of death I have of lightning strike or car crash or something.
        I will leave taking poisons to you. 👍😊 Wish you luck.

Comment

True, but because an immunity does not last forever nor does it necessarily work universally for all variants, do people want to be certain and not leave it to chance, but make sure they have continued protection.
          The only thing they can be SURE is that eventually everybody dies. And that those vaccines' clinical trials are pending and they are conditionally approved.

Cells responsible for SARS-COV-1 immunological response were discovered 11 years after infection, I don't know if there were tests later. On the other hand, soon we'll know how are people one year after their jab, yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozeszty View Post
            The only thing they can be SURE is that eventually everybody dies. And that those vaccines' clinical trials are pending and they are conditionally approved.

Cells responsible for SARS-COV-1 immunological response were discovered 11 years after infection, I don't know if there were tests later. On the other hand, soon we'll know how are people one year after their jab, yay.
            I am actually looking forward to the future vaccines. So do we know for instance that there are a very few people who have developed an astonishing immune response, one which is 10,000 more effective than that of most people. Understanding and then replicating such a response is likely the future of vaccination. Of course, if I was an anti-vaxxer then I would probably shit my pants over such news and somebody would write it down as "future vaccines linked to diarrhoea" and the proof would be in my pants.

Comment

• People who spread bullshits about "Beta test" vaccine etc. do not know reality of clinical tests, how they work. 100 milion people around the world took vaccine death rate is comprable to driving a car from point A to B, and they claim I will not get vaccinated because it is not tested. Fucking hell, only medicines more tested are probably aspirin, paracetamol and ibuprofen.

Yes you are idiots.

The clinical tests, especially 3rd and 4th phases, is very rarerly to see new side effects, it is mostly to prove right that medicine work, eg. there is tons of medicines that at 1st/2nd trial were effective, but weren't at 3rd. Also it is to get more detailed information about already existing side effects, like likehood and how to deal with it.
              Last edited by piotrj3; 11 June 2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozeszty View Post

It goes both ways, lake that doctor that posted video from his jab making 5G and postvaxination-autism jokes. Few days later his employer and family posted note about their tragic and unexpected loss. I does not make me smile, that's always a tragedy!
                Main difference is that c-deaths can be minimised with quick and proper treatment.
                There is no quick and proper treatment in case of covid.

What hospital can do only to you is :
                a) give you steroids TO PREVENT your immune system going too far rampage and killing own organism trying to fight virus,
                b) give antibiotic to prevent bacteria infection growing in your lungs,
                c) give you respiratory to make breathing easier

There is no magical medicine that kills covid viruses, In every single case, doctor tries to make patient survive long enough until immune system can get rid of disease on its own, but it takes time. Remdesvir has severe side effects, and isn't that highly effective, some tests show that medicine is quite ineffective.

Comment

The virus can also only cause you to lose your sense of taste for months or permanently. You think a life without tasting drink and food is worth it?
                  I'll take my chances. If you or anyone else trust Big-Pharma and the CCP tell the truth, go for it take the shot. Spare everyone else the fear pron...

Comment

• Originally posted by piotrj3 View Post

There is no magical medicine that kills covid viruses
                    Ivermectin.

Symtoms persist because it doesn't remove anything causing symptoms.... just prevents replication.

I would use more specific words but the spam filter is insane.

Comment

I am not saying they deserve it. It is the remorse they feel that amuses me. Have you never laughed at anyone for making a mistake and how they immediately regretted it?
                      No. Why in the frack would remorse of all things amuse anyone that doesn't have a mental condition?

Comment

Working...
                      X