No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing retards with their education from fb&yt university spouting lies and the most ridiculous conspiracy theories about population control makes me want to endorse actual population control. Lack of natural selection in humans is so evident when you look at these people...

Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
    If you want the vaccine get it, then you won't be affected yes? because that what the vaccine does, it does not kill covid, but rather helps your body mitigate the symptoms, well at least thats what they said at one point, who knows if they changed their minds again, so even if a person with covid transfers it to you, it shouldn't matter, you all need to stop trying to guilt trip antivaxxers, they won't transfer it and get you killed, if you vaccine works anyway. they will transfer to other antivaxxers, and in which case they made their decision. so stop trying to guilt trip us lol.
    And you're one of them. How can you not realize that we have _eradicated_ diseases due to systematic and extensive vaccination?!
    Also, have you been living under a rock the past two years? Haven't you seen the strain on the health systems until they reached their breaking point even though there were severe countermeasures in place?!

By not vaccinating you're not only potentially spreading a virus resulting directly and indirectly in the loss of life, you are also keeping the virus alive, ensuring that the loss of lives will continue. There is no question about you being guilty. It's a fact.
    Here's what I question: are you that way out of ignorance, stupidity or evilness?
    Last edited by xnor; 12 June 2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• I understand now! The chip I got in my body when I got vaxed was not a Bill Gates chip but a Linux chip! Linus Torvalds is making trillions and trillions of dollars by injecting Linux into people. Don't believe me? Well, take a look at the Linux VAX project! https://www.linux.com/news/linuxvax-...ssic-computer/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
        If you want the vaccine get it, then you won't be affected yes? because that what the vaccine does, it does not kill covid, but rather helps your body mitigate the symptoms, well at least thats what they said at one point, who knows if they changed their minds again, so even if a person with covid transfers it to you, it shouldn't matter, you all need to stop trying to guilt trip antivaxxers, they won't transfer it and get you killed, if you vaccine works anyway. they will transfer to other antivaxxers, and in which case they made their decision. so stop trying to guilt trip us lol.
        How many times does this need to be explained:
        The point of the vaccine is to prevent the disease from spreading and mutating. People are so caught up in "HuRr DuRr I'll be fine!" that they forget it isn't about you, it's about everyone. You take it because that's how we end this.
        So it's actually perfectly reasonable to guilt trip the antivaxxers, because should the day ever come where the virus mutates to a point where we need another new vaccine, all of this progress will be moot, and it will be entirely on the hands of antivaxxers.

Comment

• Wow, a lot of these comments sound like auto-generated iorem ipsum except it doesn't start with "Iorem ipsum". What's the software you're using to delete the opening "Iorem ipsum"? Sed? Windows? Raspberry PI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
            Well, the problem is that when there are too many unvaccinated people, the virus will keep spreading among them and mutating potentially to the point when it changes singifficantly enough to start infecting the vaccinated people again. So, it's important to get enough people vaccinated to pretty much eradicate the virus or contain it to minor local outbreaks so that it doesn't have the opportunity to evolve to circumvent the current vaccines. I've read that the threshold is 70% of the population to get vaccinated for that to happen. It means that up to 30% of the population can refuse vaccines either for legitimate medical reasons or because they're assholes. I hope that's plenty room to fit these two categories.

Comment

• Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
              The point of the vaccine is to prevent the disease from spreading and mutating. People are so caught up in "HuRr DuRr I'll be fine!" that they forget it isn't about you, it's about everyone. You take it because that's how we end this.
              So it's actually perfectly reasonable to guilt trip the antivaxxers, because should the day ever come where the virus mutates to a point where we need another new vaccine, all of this progress will be moot, and it will be entirely on the hands of antivaxxers.
              Wait, so now thy are saying it will no longer spread, when they said before it will spread, Now people are saying it won't mutate even though the vaccine does not kill the virus, I will concede if vaccines stop transmission, but we have been told by our public health officials that we will still transmit, and that the vaccine does not actually kill the virus, meaning it will mutate anyways. Yeah ill still wait a year or two to find out if it actually does or not.

Comment

The point of the vaccine is to prevent the disease from spreading and mutating. People are so caught up in "HuRr DuRr I'll be fine!"
                How about stop yelling out half truths if you don't know what you are talking about, sure the spreading maybe can be limited, even that is questionable, because there is no strong evidence that vaccinated people can't infect other people even if they don't get sick. (all I heard point in the other direction)

We have then likely more symptom free infected people that maybe are less infectious but because they don't have symptoms don't isolate and meet 10 100 times as many people or spend 10-100 times as much time with them.

But that is debatable but the mutating question is just plain wrong:
                https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96570...=1623441940332

Because the vaccine don't stop the virus not 100% it puts a pressure of evolution on the virus so that mutants have more success. Now according to that "science correspondent" of NPR that should not be a problem because science creating new vaccines, but that does not negate the fact that "the vaccines [...] could drive the evolution of more mutants".

It's nice to have a high nose over the critics for spinning conspiracy theory but just because you feel that you are on the right side does not protect yourself of spreading fake news yourself.

Comment

• blackiwid Where have you proven me wrong? If you're going to froth at the mouth in disagreement, at least actually have a counter-argument. You just went on a tirade about speculations and what-ifs. The comment you replied to stated the purpose of the vaccine. Whether or not it actually will do that isn't certain, but y'know what is certain? More problems happening by people refusing to take it.
                  Not a hard concept to grasp.

Comment

• This was one of Linus' best rants

Comment

So from 2020 onwards, the immune systems of people who overcome the disease are no longer able to extinguish pandemics naturally ...
                      please, Turn off the televisions, stop reading propaganda newspapers paid for by bigfarm, they seriously harm the psyche.

Comment

Working...
                      X