No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more than a little pissed that I did the right thing and got vaccinated as soon as possible. Depending on where I lived I could have been a prick and waited to get free weed, a lottery ticket, a Powerball ticket, entered for a chance to win money or groceries, and more.

Bullshit that I do the right thing and get to watch all these piece of shit cunts get bribed.

Then there are the fuckers who make shitty comments because I'm still wearing my mask. My state is like 30-40% vaccinated. Taking off masks now is just dumb. Some days I wish I was spiteful enough to just go unmasked so I'd spread COVID. I'm vaccinated. I'm at the point where I'm just not caring that the American Idiots don't want to wear their mask or get a vaccine.

Well, I'm about get my 10 foot pole to navigate at least 7 pages of Phoronix COVID discussions. Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdack View Post
      LOL

The video is called "How to save the world, in three easy steps". They really should have called it "How to save the world, a three hour video pod cast."
      "Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.
      Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.
      Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist.

Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines. "

All known names, some of them deeply within the field.
      Your problem ?

ANd BTW, that's just a start. They are talking just about current effects.
      We haven't even touched recent history, Fauci's role in all this, Bill Gates etctec.

Check, for example, this old video ( China is about to catch a cold):
      In January 2010, Project Camelot received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of Lon...

Materials are from 2010 and talk about events, predating 2005.
      There is heap of other interesting materials:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...transhumanism/
      Last edited by Brane215; 11 June 2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brane215 View Post

Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.
        Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist. Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines. "

Your problem ?
        It is a three hour video podcast, you dimwit.

Comment

It is a three hour video podcast, you dimwit.
          Well, if your time is so precious, that you can't worry about such "trivialities", suit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by hipower View Post
            However, as a healthy 25 year old I will hold off being vaccinated for a year or two as I don't believe that the risk of receiving a novel vaccination is outweighed by the risk of contracting Covid and the potential complications that could follow.
            Which is "only" wrong on 2 points:

- The possible complications of COVID far outweigh the possible side effects of vaccines. Read it up. Brain, heart, lung damage, long-term loss off smell and taste, just to name a few. You think that's all acceptable risk? That's all better than a fewer for a day or two? What are you so afraid of with the vaccines, really?
            - You only think of yourself, but you don't live alone on an isolated island. This is a pandemic. You either stop the spread, or help the spread. Why would you deliberately want to be part of the problem, instead of the solution? You might not get any symptoms, but you might give it to your parents. Or anyone around you with a weaker immune system.

We really live in the age of psychopaths it seems. What a selfish way to think about the world, really.

Comment

Why are people even talking about vaccines on the the linux kernel mailing list??? Lol..

I have no problem with people taking the vaccine or not. People need to get educated on the facts and make their own informed decision. I respect Linus but he is no Medical expert. I'm not an Anti-vaxxer, but pretending vaccines have no serious side effects and everything is 100% safe is a fallacy. Also, there is a lot of fear mongering going on about this disease since the very beginning. The vast majority of people would be fine without even a vaccine, the people that needed to be vaccinated are those who are in the vulnerable categories. In my country 97+% of those people have been vaccinated already.

Comment

Well, if your time is so precious, that you can't worry about such "trivialities", suit yourself.
                You are full of shit. Nobody has got the time to watch three idiots talk it out for three hours to explain what they call "three easy steps". They are idiots when they believe they would reach any significant number of people with their video and to spread valuable information with it when it needs three hours of idle, self-important dribble to convey it.

This is what is wrong here. Every second person with an above average education goes onto the Internet and rants into a webcam, like a 5-year old child in front of the mirror imitating the news.

Misinformation spreads, because it spreads easily. If you have something of importance to say then say it just as easily, or nobody will care for what you have to say.

Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep your distance and get vaccinated.

Comment

You are full of shit. Nobody has got the time to watch three idiots talk it out for three hours to explain what they call "three easy steps".
                  You OTOH seem to be in panic mode. Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix_is_awesome View Post
                    So for example, if you live in Europe or Asia where mRNA vaccines are unavailable, and your government pays for a vaccine that has less efficacy or has more known side effects or harms a specific preexisting condition like heart issue or diabetes.
                    And what makes you believe that mRNA vaccines are not available in Europe? They are since pretty much day one. Biontech is a German company and tens of millions of European have received the Pfizer/Biontech jab. Go to any vaccination center, you are likely to get an mRNA vaccine.

Comment

Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist.

Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines. "

Your problem ?
                      One doctor, one "entrepreneur" and one dishonest "intellectual dark web" fuck. Yeah, gonna be the equal coverage shit where one side represents science the other some fringe flat-earth like bullshit and the moderator says the truth is in the middle.

Science aint done on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                      X