Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coder View Post
    You buy all the shit the gates foundation wants you believe, he has a history of philanthropy scams, he gave schools windows for free of course he wanted only help them, right? You believe that too, because officially that was what they wanted? So they say they wanted to help people and in short term they might even help some schools so you must be a conspiracy nuts if you believe you make them dependent on windows and then later on charge them when they are fully on a vendor lockin and not only the schools but also the individuals that then ofter for live time are addicted / incapable to use something else.

The Gates foundation clearly does not use the money best, they pretent to help people and maybe here and there really help people in the process to push a own agenda:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%...tion#Criticism

Education programs: he wants to play dictator, dictate how policy has to change in education, "pro charter school" something that clearly makes the world worse, pro extreme capitalism. That is a political agenda therefor not just help people. Some studies indicate this policies caused harms (bigger class sizes is always bad... that's a known fact in education why would this idiots push for that, surely not to help childern).

"closing neighborhood schools" so closing schools is now something positive? Wtf? Having huge influence and people have no power by votes over your shit.... that sounds nice not like somebody that fights against democracy.

Global health Division:
    They caused a brain drain in Afrika, "to much Bill Gates personal views", "group think" "grants are based on social connections (corruption, yes access is a form of corruption, that's why media lies nonstop to get access to politics), and ideological alliances.

He "favors the interests of large pharmaceutical and agribusiness (in which Gates invests) over the interests of the people of developing countries" (ohh that sounds familier with the recent case I brought up).

AGRA "the hidden goal is not to lift small farmers out of poverty, but to control them through dependence on profit-oriented international supply chains. Which if you are known for doing such scams with schools and free microsoft in the past, if you have such scams in your past, it's a very legitimate claim and the burden of proof that you don't just do the same again lies on you.
    I don't accept this ohh if don't have extreme hard proof that in no way could be different or unintentional that we then must believe Gates is a good person if a person has a evil past, we don't trust them. Heck Bill Gates would not just trust a person that was a thief in the past and let him work with his money without building up trust maybe slowly if at all. So why should I be more generous as this evil POS?

I don't know about Modi to much in india... so I don't say something about this.

Poverty and education policy:
    for fucks sake even with that education he advocates for more Microsoft software use in education, and because he still holds lots of money in microsoft shares, he even earns money by his. So there you have a direct link where he earns money from the foundation success, so if the foundation earns much money trough this vaccines they have not only more money but more influence and then can soft dictate or give for free (pay with money from the foundation for windows lisenses and make everyone there dependent from their horrible drug.

For fucks sake they even invest in private prison companies... yes of course he just wants to help by earning money with the modern slaves in american prison, torturing some folks... unbelievable, but yes he now is a good man... because while doing all this horrible stuff I can't proof that he means bad, he just happens to do horrible stuff because things are unintentional... give me a break, stop watching so much CNN, Gates was and is a horrible evil person.

And btw you mention Epstein, I did not accuse him of being dircetly involved in sex crimes, I don't do that to even my worst enemies without good proof, I ve seen enough of false allegations, but what I say is that he when Epstein was already named as this rapist and known for his crimes (surely not convicted or arrested, but it was publicly known) he still tried to get contact with him, for his stupid Nobel Price, so he was willing to work with I Sex trafficker to get a Nobel price, that is I think in english called circumcisional evidence, federal prosecutors accused Epstein of sex trafficking of dozens of minors between 2002 and 2005 then in 2007 he gone to prison for 13 months for such charges, in Dezember 2018 he had a new lawsuit with several of his victims.

He even was forced to get ouf of microsoft because he had a affair with a staffer and asked people out, morally I personally find it stupid to have such rules and I don't judge him for that, but what I do is see that other people see him as sexual abuser or moral bankrupt person for that things, that he got shamed and forced out, so him getting this nobel price would overshine all the shaming so it's not only ego but to shut up his critiqus.
    I sadly don't find when he had last time contact with Jeffry but first time was after he was a convicted sex criminal.

Comment

• Found a link in English ( with dutch subtitles)

https://rumble.com/viyalj-neurenberg...G0xGQWi2dbEoHc

I can for now only hope they will get sued for their corona related lies.

Comment

• Since there's been repeated interest in the rapid development time of Covid-19 vaccines, I thought some might be like to check out this BBC podcast episode (duration: 23 minutes). It describes some of the ways the development schedules were accelerated, and looks at the potential for these methods to speed the development of other medicines.

As a bonus, they look at the UK's "RECOVERY" trial, which implemented a randomized controlled methodology to investigate the effects of various therapudics on hospitalized Covid-19 patients.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct2gh3

Comment

• @Qaridarium Dude, you obviously need help. Talk to your family, talk to real doctors, learn about the real effects of microwave/5G/Graphene/Whatever (and there are sometimes ill effects, depending on the exposition, but the risk is generally related to cancer, not mind-control bs). It is never too late to get back on track. Or maybe it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
            IFR 0.15 % world wide. That 20 times lower, then what they claimed at the start.
            Dont post ignorant whining bullshit along with your lies please.

Comment

• Originally posted by aht0 View Post

Dont post ignorant whining bullshit along with your lies please.
              Your reply is almost funny, because you are too lazy to do your own resource, you accuse me of lying.

Maybe one day you will wake up.

Edit:

STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.
              Last edited by Gps4life; 03 July 2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• STANFORD, California, April 16, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A new study released by Professor John P. A. Ioannidis of Stanford University, California, has found that the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 is significantly lower than previous studies indicated. According to Ioannidis, a medicine and epidemiology professor, the virus is less deadly than once thought, registering at a mere 0.15% fatality rate.
                Yeah, right, you mean that after lockdowns, vaccines, studies in hospitals, and basically every countries in the world working on the subject, the mortality rate is going down after an initial peak. You really need an explanation for that?

Edit : also I call BS on a IFR at 0,15%. 0,15% of 8 billions is 12 millions, we are already at 5-10 millions deaths right now, and it is obvious that only a minority of people caught the virus for now. So the IFR is somewhere near 0,5 - 1%, although it should continue to decrease (thanks to vaccines).
                Last edited by WeAreDoomed; 03 July 2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post

Yeah, right, you mean that after lockdowns, vaccines, studies in hospitals, and basically every countries in the world working on the subject, the mortality rate is going down after an initial peak. You really need an explanation for that?

Edit : also I call BS on a IFR at 0,15%. 0,15% of 8 billions is 12 millions, we are already at 5-10 millions deaths right now, and it is obvious that only a minority of people caught the virus for now. So the IFR is somewhere near 0,5 - 1%, although it should continue to decrease (thanks to vaccines).
                  I do not need anything explained, you need to open up your eyes, turn your brain on and the mainstream media off.

Comment

• @Qaridarium
                    I supposed you tried to warn your family and loved ones, right ? What did they tell you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
                      I do not need anything explained, you need to open up your eyes, turn your brain on and the mainstream media off.
                      Stop talking about MSM, look at the data, look at the numbers. I haven't watched TV in ages. As long as you refuse to actually make your own analyse and copy and paste articles that go your way, you are as much as a sheep as the ones you despite so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X