Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Is Hiring More Linux Engineers For The Scheduler, Memory Management, Net I/O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironmask View Post

It's simple. No one wants to live in India. Do you know why it's a stereotype in the US that doctors are Indian? Because they're desperate to leave their country by getting a PhD and migrating, if not for themselves, then for their families so they can send money back to them.
    The problem with these doctors is, they don't really care about being doctors, they're not passionate. They became doctors out of desperation.
    The same is true for Indian programmers, the majority of them are just desperate to get our of their country. They don't actually care about their profession. It's a sad reality, but it's demonstrably the truth.
    India is not a good country to outsource things to, no country is a good country for industry when nobody wants to live there. India is revenged by severe pollution, corruption and poverty, you're only going to find desperate people there.
    Of course that's not to say you can't find passionate people in India, it's just a far lower statistic. Remember corporations are machines, they don't care about individuals, they care about profit, end of.
    Instead the British, Italians, Americans, Germans, etc. they are all great professionals who work with passion, do you really believe in it?
    You are just being racist towards the citizens of one nation, which I inform you are not all the same, as they are not in any country.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie68 View Post

Instead the British, Italians, Americans, Germans, etc. they are all great professionals who work with passion, do you really believe in it?
      You are just being racist towards the citizens of one nation, which I inform you are not all the same, as they are not in any country.
      "I think this country has a poor economy" RACIST "I think this country has some pollution concerns" RACIST

I advise you get off twitter and see a therapist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironmask View Post
        It's simple. No one wants to live in India. Do you know why it's a stereotype in the US that doctors are Indian? Because they're desperate to leave their country by getting a PhD and migrating, if not for themselves, then for their families so they can send money back to them.
        The problem with these doctors is, they don't really care about being doctors, they're not passionate. They became doctors out of desperation.
        The same is true for Indian programmers, the majority of them are just desperate to get our of their country. They don't actually care about their profession. It's a sad reality, but it's demonstrably the truth.
        India is not a good country to outsource things to, no country is a good country for industry when nobody wants to live there. India is revenged by severe pollution, corruption and poverty, you're only going to find desperate people there.
        Of course that's not to say you can't find passionate people in India, it's just a far lower statistic. Remember corporations are machines, they don't care about individuals, they care about profit, end of.
        right this is the reason they create Gated communites like "Switzerland" (example for europe) or Singapore
        as a example for gated community in asia

if you force high salary people like developers to life into poor area the poor most likly just kill and rob the high salary people.

you need a seperat area "Gated Community" and a privat army to protect these high salary people...

this is the reason why all the Human capital Flight happens...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight

if you get a high salary as a developer the need to go to a gated community country like Switzerland or Singapore or germany or usa is high...

Comment

Working...
        X