No announcement yet.

Google Provides Funding For Linux Kernel Developers To Focus On Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qaridarium, please save your insane conspiracy theories for 8-chan or whatever. Posts flagged.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
      Qaridarium, please save your insane conspiracy theories for 8-chan or whatever. Posts flagged.
      the naive people who believe they life in free country and they are not slaves do in fact more harm than any crazy insane conspirancy theorist...

in germany if you do calculate the combinations of all taxes you have 80% tax rate (in the middle age of knights and king you had 10% for the king and 10% for the church)

same in the USA if you calculate the tax rate by combine all taxes and also by count in the interest and compount interest of the privat central bank you end up in having a very high tax rate.

these people are all slaves and to control slaves you need stasi/gestapo secret police and NSA/CIA just spy on everyone

this spy appratus is only needed because of slave control. also what the people don't get in the usa they think they have no slaves anymore but reality is they have more slaves than ever in the prison system by making cultural stuff like smoking cannabis against the law they manage to bring 1/3(in some areas) of all blacks into the prison system and they are forced to work as slaves in the prison system.

also they only abadoned visible privat slavery but with debt money with interest and compount interest and wage slavery
      they have more slaves than ever.

now if you think a very alone conspirancy theorist does harm because he writes some stuff in a forum you are out of your mind.

corrupt government and big corporations do big harm and real damange and you think i harm people because i write here LOL
      Last edited by qarium; 28 February 2021, 05:01 PM.
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        same in the USA if you calculate the tax rate
        I don't need you to lecture me on my tax rate. I'm sure I know more about that than you do.

reality is they have more slaves than ever in the prison system by making cultural stuff like smoking cannabis against the law they manage to bring 1/3(in some areas) of all blacks into the prison system and they are forced to work as slaves in the prison system.
        I also don't need you to tell me about the war on drugs, criminal justice reform, or prison labor practices. Thanks.

now if you think a very alone conspirancy theorist does harm because he writes some stuff in a forum you are out of your mind.
        You're clearly working a political agenda and it's gotten off-topic from this thread.

And if you thought your writings couldn't possibly change anything, then why do you keep doing it? Actions speak loudest.

Comment

I don't need you to lecture me on my tax rate. I'm sure I know more about that than you do.
          yes you know your tax rate for sure but my point is: you pay hidden tax you don't know.
          yes you pay official tax and you know it but any product you buy has hidden tax inside of the interest and compount interest rate of the banks. and also inflation is also hidden tax.

if you do calculate all this it turns out you are a complete slave. and the elites make fun of you because they don't work for money they just do "book money creation" or other total scams and hoax.

I also don't need you to tell me about the war on drugs, criminal justice reform, or prison labor practices. Thanks.
          i only do not need to tell you if the problem does not exist but in fact the problem exists.

the problem exists so we need to talk about this.

You're clearly working a political agenda and it's gotten off-topic from this thread.
          And if you thought your writings couldn't possibly change anything, then why do you keep doing it? Actions speak loudest.
          yes i have evil hidden political agenda: the truth LOL...

"Actions speak loudest"

this is only true if you mean drop atomic bombs are similar stuff,

Comment

Actions speak loudest.

just watch this documentary.

Comment

you pay hidden tax you don't know.
              yes you pay official tax and you know it but any product you buy has hidden tax inside of the interest and compount interest rate of the banks. and also inflation is also hidden tax.
              You don't even know what you're talking about! If anything, interest rates have been too low, over the past decade. This is generally bad, because it forces people near retirement into more risky investments, in search of returns. It's good for those who need to borrow money, however. Inflation has also been running below-trend, for a while.

the elites make fun of you because they don't work for money
              Yes, our capital gains rate is too low, so people living off investment income (like hedge fund managers, CEOs, and wealthy people who inherited large trust funds) pay a much lower rate than people who work for a paycheck. That's why some are pushing for a "wealth tax", which is basically like a property tax on the fortunes of the ultra-rich.

i only do not need to tell you if the problem does not exist but in fact the problem exists.
              But it's as irrelevant as the rest of the crap you're spamming.

the problem exists so we need to talk about this.
              You only think that because it serves your agenda.

yes i have evil hidden political agenda: the truth LOL...
              Deny it all you want, but you've already said as much and there's no other plausible rationale for you raising these issues.

Comment

You don't even know what you're talking about! If anything, interest rates have been too low, over the past decade. This is generally bad, because it forces people near retirement into more risky investments, in search of returns. It's good for those who need to borrow money, however. Inflation has also been running below-trend, for a while.
                Yes, our capital gains rate is too low, so people living off investment income (like hedge fund managers, CEOs, and wealthy people who inherited large trust funds) pay a much lower rate than people who work for a paycheck. That's why some are pushing for a "wealth tax", which is basically like a property tax on the fortunes of the ultra-rich.
                But it's as irrelevant as the rest of the crap you're spamming.
                You only think that because it serves your agenda.
                Deny it all you want, but you've already said as much and there's no other plausible rationale for you raising these issues.
                someone who makes profit on the "book money creation" don'T care if the interest rate is high or low or even in the minus range.

and there is missunterstanding that the banks only make money on interest if the interest is in the plus range.
                wrong they can also make money if the interest is in the minus range it only need to be more minus for smaller actors (anyone who is not ultra rich) than compared to the interest rate to the bigger ones. if a small actor pay minus 10% and the bank who borrows it to him gets the money from the central bank at a minus interest of 20% then they make 10% profit. but the small actor believes he makes a good deal because he pay back less than he borrowed.

and the bank don't care that he pay 10% less than he borrowed because they make money on "book money creation".

you talk about my agenda ok... i tell you something not even I know what my Agenda is.

Comment

you talk about my agenda ok... i tell you something not even I know what my Agenda is.
                  Why are you talking about central banks and interest rates, in a thread about Google and Linux kernel security? You brought that up -- basically, out of nowhere -- and your reasons for doing so are (part of) your agenda.

Comment

Why are you talking about central banks and interest rates, in a thread about Google and Linux kernel security? You brought that up -- basically, out of nowhere -- and your reasons for doing so are (part of) your agenda.
                    for me big monopol companies like google are directly connected to the central bank money system.-

Comment

Working...
                    X