Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux Sound Subsystem Begins Cleaning Up Its Terminology To Meet Inclusive Guidelines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time perhaps get rid of "input/output", because the jacks look "similar" to human reproduction. (sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by brad0 View Post

Conservatism is even more of a mental illness.
      As a non-American I can say from an outside perspective: No. Progressive liberals are the true nut cases of modern American politics.
      If you can give examples of some sort of logical incoherence conservatives parrot, then I might change my mind, but all I see is "Liberals" (quoted as most self-proclaimed "Liberals" are not by the classic definition) saying really absurd shit and shouting down anybody who disagrees.

Comment

Trump 2020.

Comment

This is TOTALLY going to fix racism and bigotry around the world in no time at all... definitely this is one of the sources of those things.

Little jimmy starts using Linux when young, by early teenage years of been exposed to black and white lists, he's a full blown confederate red-neck racist! TRUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by RamblingMadMan View Post
            As a non-American I can say from an outside perspective: No. Progressive liberals are the true nut cases of modern American politics.
            If you can give examples of some sort of logical incoherence conservatives parrot, then I might change my mind, but all I see is "Liberals" (quoted as most self-proclaimed "Liberals" are not by the classic definition) saying really absurd shit and shouting down anybody who disagrees.
            I can't help it if you choose to be blind to reality.

Comment

Ugh... The more I read the news about changing words to be more inclusive, the more I can't stand political correctness.
              Explore a whole universe of videos on Odysee from regular people just like you!

Comment

Registered just to say that I as a non-American agree with this statement. Liberals are too detached from reality.

Comment

Well my first thought is, that I first time really have the feeling that we are close to 1984, the "bellyfeel" of this groups seem to be really strong, it's interesting that so much duckspeak is happening in this groups. The minitrue on twitter and colleges will make sure that it will not be to doubleplusungood.

That aside we must probably be understanding with the america-centric hypocrits in the the tech world, they live in a country where voting is meaningless because there is only a choice between 2 horrible parties and if you vote 3rd party A it basically don't count and together with the media system it's nearly impossible that anobody else than the 1 big party with 2 wings can win.

So because of that they need some place to virtua signal, I mean they happen to create racism with such superplusungood terms, but hey, a bit real racism is a small price for having a place to virtua signaling for some privileged good paid developers.

Comment

We need to stop calling them liberals and begin referring to them as exactly what they are: American communists, that wish to partake in the destruction of western civilization.

Comment

...If you can give examples of some sort of logical incoherence conservatives parrot, then I might change my mind...
                      that's a rather interesting viewpoint, as all I see (again, from an outside-of-america-pov) are the conservatives doing rather crazy stuff.

The conservative in charge doesn't appear to be able to be coherent at all. As for recent examples - people thinking the current pandemic is hoax, not believing the science behind anything, not wearing masks - these things all appear to be all politicised for some strange reason - fall down along party lines, with the republicans/conservatives tending to be the ones parroting the crazy.

I don't tend to venture too far out of my left leaning echo chamber (I don't have the energy), just far enough to wonder why

Comment

Working...
                      X