Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CERN Replacing Facebook Workplace With A Set Of Open-Source Software Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further proof that astrophysics is a sexist field! >

#outrage

Comment

The topic is near ROFL material. Such an organization as CERN which I have a high degree of respect for, most especially knowing what they are trying to observe in relationship to the wave pattern interference construct of this universe—was using a garbage reality tunnel service such as facebook, hilarious. Kudos for moving to a better reality tunnel.

Now to bask in the beauty and splendor of my own hubris for just proving that wormholes do exist and can be navigated like highways.
      Last edited by creative; 01 February 2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

What can happen to users data sometime deliberately destroyed by corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_S View Post

It's fine, nothing wrong with it. But I am 99% sure you're a rarity in your age group.
          You're probably right. Maybe something like this would help make IRC popular again? https://www.irccloud.com/ You can even use it with teams (actual teams, not the MS service).

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

You're probably right. Maybe something like this would help make IRC popular again? https://www.irccloud.com/ You can even use it with teams (actual teams, not the MS service).
            Sounds good to me, now to sell my employers on it.

I'm in my 40s but I've only used IRC a few times myself. In the 1990s I was mostly chatting with people over telnet.

Comment

Originally posted by CommunityMember View Post
              So, never attribute to principal what can be adequately explained by pocketbook issues.
              These projects wouldn't be free without said principles. One's lack of understanding of that doesn't make it less true.

Comment

Working...
              X