Systemd 244 Released With New Init System Features For Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systemd 244 Released With New Init System Features For Black Friday

Phoronix: Systemd 244 Released With New Init System Features For Black Friday

Systemd has a present for you with a new release that comes bearing more features for this Linux init system...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

⁢⁢⁢⁢ ⁢ ⁢ ⁢👎

Comment

Originally posted by r08z View Post
      ⁢⁢⁢⁢ ⁢ ⁢ ⁢👎
      Anti-systemd bigots are getting dumber and dumber by the day, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by asumagic View Post

anti-systemd bigots are getting dumber and dumber by the day, aren't they?
        ReSpECt MA iNIT FREEDERM

Comment

Nooo, please do not begin, not yet, please give me a second, just the time to grab popcorn...

Comment

Originally posted by The article
            Systemd-networkd can also renew DHCP leases on-demand using the "networkctl renew" command.
            That's a pretty decent piece of functionality for my particular use case.

Comment

And I just thought the Black Friday sales sucked this year.

Comment

Glad that Red Hat is fully controlling the path that Linux takes

Comment

Originally posted by AsuMagic View Post

Anti-systemd bigots are getting dumber and dumber by the day, aren't they?
                  Spank me daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Candy View Post
                    Glad that Red Hat is fully controlling the path that Linux takes
                    Glad that IBM is fully controlling the path that system/Dinux takes

Fixed it for you. Is this the part where Microsoft destroys them like they did with OS/2?

Comment

Working...
                    X