X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adasauce
    replied
    Originally posted by lectrode View Post

At this point who is still calling for this? Have they been living under a rock since the initial misinformation campaign against RMS? It's been debunked for weeks...
    I'm still calling for this, its myopic to think this is about a single event. His personality, beliefs, and leadership style can't be "debunked".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by lectrode View Post

At this point who is still calling for this? Have they been living under a rock since the initial misinformation campaign against RMS? It's been debunked for weeks...
    Facts simply don't matter to some, and I assume they just got paid to attack him, or are useful idiots helping for free, thinking they're good people.

I expected the drama to die down after a couple of days, since this is nothing new, and rms got himself in similar trouble many times before.

Leave a comment:

• kpedersen
    replied
    He does raise a good point about not being around forever. When the time comes, I bet Microsoft would love to stick a useless shill right in the middle to bugger things up XD

Leave a comment:

• lectrode
    replied
    This is while many individuals are still calling for him to step aside as head of the GNU Project.

Leave a comment:

• JPFSanders
    replied
    "This is while many individuals are still calling for him to step aside as head of the GNU Project."

This is while I call for those individuals to stop using GNU software if Stallman is such a moral danger for them.

Or even better, I call those individuals to f*ck *ff

Tired of the f*ck*ng useless sac of meat virtue signalers.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic RMS: No Radical Changes In GNU Project

RMS: No Radical Changes In GNU Project

Phoronix: RMS: No Radical Changes In GNU Project

With Stallman sticking around as head of the GNU and with that the Free Software Foundation re-evaluating their GNU relationship, Richard Stallman is already saying there will be no major changes to the project he founded...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X