X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuxd3v
    replied
    Originally posted by kravemir View Post
    The point is not, that GPL'd software is badly written. But, that GPL is cutting off some adoption paths, especially regarding priorietary solutions.
    You still have GPLv2, and with LGPL, that is not a problem at all..

Originally posted by kravemir View Post
    Therefore, choice of different license, which wouldn't restrict creation of proprietary solutions on top of those software, would make various software more popular.
    GPL is not about having more success than others.. Its not about numbers... but about values.

I think you missed the point of GPL..

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    I haven't understood you!?
    what do you mean?

I realise that RMS failed, in some regards( at least I think of that has a failure.. )

I cannot wash the *good* principles he fought for..
    In the same tune has I acknowledge that he failed, I can also point the good things he achieved..
    "You need to calm down" is part of the chorus of one of her songs that's been played in commercials a lot recently.

I read that line and that song started playing in my head....and now it's happening again

But, on topic, it sucks that he's being demonized over stating the facts as he saw them and because he said something stupid in the past that he's since apologized for. He's just the latest victim of these digging up history trolls that publicly shame people over things they said or did in the past regardless of what was said or done or if it really deserves the shaming or not.

All these moral high-ground bullies suck and are making society awful. You got drunk when you were 17 and said something racist or sexist so of course you're an awful racist or sexist at 46 and we're gonna shame you for it and screw your life over.

With RMS and this right now, it really isn't that much different from bullying with what is being done to him.

RMS -- "This was my perspective on what happened and why my friend isn't a pervert"

Them -- "Shame, Shame, Shame"

Us -- List of countries where under 18 is A OK and bickering

Leave a comment:

• tuxd3v
    replied
    Originally posted by dreich View Post
    Maybe all these events just happen to coincide but, after certain companies developed a certain affection and started embracing linux, SJWs started taking control of the kernel, Linus was ousted, now RMS is out.(...)
    slowly people starts to feel/notice "Motivations or Coincidences"..

Leave a comment:

• blackiwid
    replied
    Can please somebody fork the FSF and the bigger GNU Projects wtih some sort of community guideline than retarded SJW people are not allowed. The problem here of course is that if it were after the religious right sex under 30 should be illegal or without marriage should be illegal. So he got destroyed by the left with laws from the radical right. That's so absurd.

But still even I know the right is supporting such stupid laws, this would tipp me over to vote for Trump if I were a American, not that I hope that he does anything positive but I want see the liberals burn.... I would have voted 2016 Jill Stein but that would tipp me over.

Also I don't trust people that are absolutely incapable to understand basic logic that if having sex with a minor is automatically rape Sex between 2 17 years old is also rape (from both sides, except you can proof which initiated it maybe), so you have to put all the teenagers that have sex below 18 in the US into prison.

When people can't understand this basic logics,, how can they understand logic structures of programs? I think they must produce bad software...

Leave a comment:

• tuxd3v
    replied
    Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
    That line just earwiged me with Taylor Swift
    Of all the cruel things one can do in the world, you had to do that. You evil bastard
    I haven't understood you!?
    what do you mean?

I realise that RMS failed, in some regards( at least I think of that has a failure.. )

I cannot wash the *good* principles he fought for..
    In the same tune has I acknowledge that he failed, I can also point the good things he achieved..

Leave a comment:

• blackiwid
    replied
    According to your retarded logic when 2 17 year olds have sex both rape each other. What if both enjoy it, are they than into rape? You claiming that People can enjoy rape if they are just jung enough....

Your logic has so much flaws. So do we put then the 2 17 years old in prison for raping each other, or is it impossible for women to rape man? And you are also all sexists? Your logic is so flawed... does it hurt to refuse to accept logic in your thoughtprocess?

Ugga Ugga, I just repeat stupid talking points from Radical religious people...

Btw if women <18 can't consent to sex why can they join the Armee? We know here that people under 18 can't make important decisions so what is that then murder? what the US Millitary does when they send 17 years old into war to die?

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by blackiwid View Post

Stop projecting America on "western countries" most western countries have age of consent far below the 18 year mark. France as exampl 15 Finnland 17, Germany 14 Greece,15, Hungary 14, Iceland 15, Israel 16, Italy 14, Japan 13, Canada 16, Netherlands 16.

So stop talking about the West, only the christian radical Taliban country USA has such absurd laws, heck even the most famous feminist country Sweden has 15 Uk 16...
    I point all of that out in one of my next posts...

Leave a comment:

• AsuMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by andyprough View Post
    Good. Never use any GPL'd software again then. Let us know how it works out for you.
    He did not criticize GPL software. He criticized GPL itself.

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    You forget the initial platform used.. Twitter
    You know, speaking of that cesspool, I'm glad Michael has more integrity than a lot of other so-called journalists that create articles that are nothing but copy/pastes from some Twitter feed when there's a slow news day.

Leave a comment:

• blackiwid
    replied
    Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

OMFG, what a tard. That is not something one says out loud in "think of the children"* Western society regardless of one's views on the matter.
    Stop projecting America on "western countries" most western countries have age of consent far below the 18 year mark. France as exampl 15 Finnland 17, Germany 14 Greece,15, Hungary 14, Iceland 15, Israel 16, Italy 14, Japan 13, Canada 16, Netherlands 16.

So stop talking about the West, only the christian radical Taliban country USA has such absurd laws, heck even the most famous feminist country Sweden has 15 Uk 16...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X