No announcement yet.

Richard Stallman Resigns From The Free Software Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to your retarded logic when 2 17 year olds have sex both rape each other. What if both enjoy it, are they than into rape? You claiming that People can enjoy rape if they are just jung enough....

Your logic has so much flaws. So do we put then the 2 17 years old in prison for raping each other, or is it impossible for women to rape man? And you are also all sexists? Your logic is so flawed... does it hurt to refuse to accept logic in your thoughtprocess?

Ugga Ugga, I just repeat stupid talking points from Radical religious people...

Btw if women <18 can't consent to sex why can they join the Armee? We know here that people under 18 can't make important decisions so what is that then murder? what the US Millitary does when they send 17 years old into war to die?

Comment

• Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      That line just earwiged me with Taylor Swift
      Of all the cruel things one can do in the world, you had to do that. You evil bastard
      I haven't understood you!?
      what do you mean?

I realise that RMS failed, in some regards( at least I think of that has a failure.. )

I cannot wash the *good* principles he fought for..
      In the same tune has I acknowledge that he failed, I can also point the good things he achieved..

Comment

• Can please somebody fork the FSF and the bigger GNU Projects wtih some sort of community guideline than retarded SJW people are not allowed. The problem here of course is that if it were after the religious right sex under 30 should be illegal or without marriage should be illegal. So he got destroyed by the left with laws from the radical right. That's so absurd.

But still even I know the right is supporting such stupid laws, this would tipp me over to vote for Trump if I were a American, not that I hope that he does anything positive but I want see the liberals burn.... I would have voted 2016 Jill Stein but that would tipp me over.

Also I don't trust people that are absolutely incapable to understand basic logic that if having sex with a minor is automatically rape Sex between 2 17 years old is also rape (from both sides, except you can proof which initiated it maybe), so you have to put all the teenagers that have sex below 18 in the US into prison.

When people can't understand this basic logics,, how can they understand logic structures of programs? I think they must produce bad software...

Comment

• Originally posted by dreich View Post
          Maybe all these events just happen to coincide but, after certain companies developed a certain affection and started embracing linux, SJWs started taking control of the kernel, Linus was ousted, now RMS is out.(...)
          slowly people starts to feel/notice "Motivations or Coincidences"..

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
            I haven't understood you!?
            what do you mean?

I realise that RMS failed, in some regards( at least I think of that has a failure.. )

I cannot wash the *good* principles he fought for..
            In the same tune has I acknowledge that he failed, I can also point the good things he achieved..
            "You need to calm down" is part of the chorus of one of her songs that's been played in commercials a lot recently.

I read that line and that song started playing in my head....and now it's happening again

But, on topic, it sucks that he's being demonized over stating the facts as he saw them and because he said something stupid in the past that he's since apologized for. He's just the latest victim of these digging up history trolls that publicly shame people over things they said or did in the past regardless of what was said or done or if it really deserves the shaming or not.

All these moral high-ground bullies suck and are making society awful. You got drunk when you were 17 and said something racist or sexist so of course you're an awful racist or sexist at 46 and we're gonna shame you for it and screw your life over.

With RMS and this right now, it really isn't that much different from bullying with what is being done to him.

RMS -- "This was my perspective on what happened and why my friend isn't a pervert"

Them -- "Shame, Shame, Shame"

Us -- List of countries where under 18 is A OK and bickering

Comment

• Originally posted by kravemir View Post
              The point is not, that GPL'd software is badly written. But, that GPL is cutting off some adoption paths, especially regarding priorietary solutions.
              You still have GPLv2, and with LGPL, that is not a problem at all..

Originally posted by kravemir View Post
              Therefore, choice of different license, which wouldn't restrict creation of proprietary solutions on top of those software, would make various software more popular.
              GPL is not about having more success than others.. Its not about numbers... but about values.

I think you missed the point of GPL..

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy View Post
                Maybe someone should say this just so it is said: To call it "rape" when a couple of 17 and 19 have sex together is not only completely moronic [...]
                I was merely stating the facts, but I don't disagree with this statement.

Comment

• I was glad to see this from the SF Conservancy: https://sfconservancy.org/news/2019/...-speak-for-us/ The GPL might survive this yet. I like CC-BY-SA (NC) 4.0 too, if they had a version for software.

To read about how many people he might have pushed out, or discouraged, should be lesson enough to encourage diversity initiatives and to have things like a CoC, because they would help more than hurt open source. Hopefully the FSF comes around to seeing it the way pretty much everyone who is rational does.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreich View Post
                    SJWs started taking control of the kernel,
                    Sadly, this is the case for most companies in 2019. My country even has a semi-feminist supermarket, which has changed its colors to pink, red and yellow this year.
                    On every ad they release there SHALL be a woman at the beginning, and sometimes the way they announce a discount makes me think these discounts don't apply to male people...
                    And even worse, this year they got rid of almost all male staff, with the cashiers being 99% female. And this actually didn't fare well for them. The new cashiers are inefficient, slow and somehow manage to take 20 minutes for a small 5-6 people queue. And this isn't in the normal checkout lane, no, this is on the fast lane!

Comment

• Oh man...

Even if he is a genius sometimes happens that even the genius had better to avoid certain topics...
                      For more than 20 years a lot of people have tried to crash him down and now he did such miraculous assist for his detractors that not even them can believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X