MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC mini review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC mini review

Have had my MSI 2060 Super Ventus OC for a few days now, very very impressed with this card. I thought it did have coil whine, but it is actually my CPU fan which I didn't notice before as my old GTX 970 was that loud. The Ventus is very quiet at idle and even when under moderate load (despite not having a 0rpm 'Twin Frozr' fan), that I can now hear other noises I hadn't noticed before lol. 100% fan speed is the only time that it becomes really audible.

Needless to say it's been a BIG step up from my 970, so much so I wasn't going to overclock. But hey, that lasted a whole day before I decided to give it a go

Originally posted by DavidBhai View Post
    Have had my MSI 2060 Super Ventus OC for a few days now, very very impressed with this card. I thought it did have coil whine, but it is actually my CPU fan which I didn't notice before as my old GTX 970 was that loud. The Ventus is very quiet at idle and even when under moderate load (despite not having a 0rpm 'Twin Frozr' fan), that I can now hear other noises I hadn't noticed before lol. 100% fan speed is the only time that it becomes really audiblevidmate mobdro word counter

Needless to say it's been a BIG step up from my 970, so much so I wasn't going to overclock. But hey, that lasted a whole day before I decided to give it a go
    my issue got solved!

Comment

Working...
    X