Originally posted by Maurice28 View Post
    Tell The Bell
    Now this, is epic.
    I hope this can help you

Leave a comment:

• Maurice28
    replied
    Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Inkscape Founder & X.Org Veteran, Bryce Harrington, Rejoins Canonical

As a win for the Ubuntu Server team, the founder of Inkscape and longtime X.Org/graphics developer Bryce Harrington has returned to Canonical...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...k-At-Canonical

Now this, is epic.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
    prokoudine Inkscape 1.0 is coming soon right?
    That 3 year time frame just made it a pointless product to me, just like GIMP. Moved on to Affinity Designer, Photo and now Publisher.

Leave a comment:

• Danielsan
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard69 View Post

Have you tried HomeBrew?

I gave up on MacPorts, if HomeBrew doesn’t have it I would likely download right from the Inkscape site.
    Never used Homebrew however the latest version of Inkscape is available only on MacPorts so far.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard69 View Post

What makes a person stupid, frankly is calling yourself such publicly. It is along the lines of if you think you can’t you will not.
    It could also just be bad self-esteem.

Which admittedly does make people act like they are stupid. But it's not a 100% permanent issue, it's sometimes possible to get over it, so it's better I guess.

Leave a comment:

• wizard69
    replied
    Originally posted by Danielsan View Post

GTK3 should work natively on macOS, I look forward for re-use again Inkscape natively on it, when I have to rush because a tight deadline Inkscape is much more faster than Illustrator for my workflow. The version available on Macports is truly ugly on a 4K monitor.
    Have you tried HomeBrew?

I gave up on MacPorts, if HomeBrew doesn’t have it I would likely download right from the Inkscape site.

Leave a comment:

• wizard69
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Too complex for the average Android device usecase. Most people won't be making professional vector graphics on a smartphone or tablet.

Not being able to draw or make good pictures with any tool (physical or otherwise) does not make you stupid.
    What makes a person stupid, frankly is calling yourself such publicly. It is along the lines of if you think you can’t you will not.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by k1e0x View Post

Yeah, he was so close.. sooo close to almost being a nice human. lol
    foolish mortals

Leave a comment:

• Remdul
    replied
    I really like Inkscape, but it bothers me that the Linux builds are far less stable than on Windows (glitchy UI, frequent crashes). I just run the Windows build in Wine for this reason, but also because the UI is more compact, and window/UI states are remembered between sessions.

Looking forward to the next stable release though.

Leave a comment:

• k1e0x
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    There's the starshipeleven we all know!
    Yeah, he was so close.. sooo close to almost being a nice human. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X