Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ribs View Post

Yes it was, thank you.

Although your responses are no better. You are part of the problem.

The poster asked for help, the troll and yourself both gave him malicious and incorrect advice. Whilst I appreciate you were joking, the person asking for help wouldn't of understood what was happening. The new user got caught in the crossfire.

Notice how that's the only post the user put here. This will probably be the last time we ever see that member of the community. And it's all thanks to the idiotic responses from both the troll and yourself. I doubt she/he would have actually damaged the system, but you both contributed to damaging the community. Shame on you.

No, seriously, shame on you. You both crossed the line and did damage to the community. If you don't want to contribute in a meaningful way then you shouldn't be here.

Others find it amusing for some reason, but it's actually doing real damage and this is the perfect example. If this isn't evidence that action needs to be taken I don't know what is.
    If that is how you feel then be sure to write a message to Michael. The more people that complain about debianxfce the more likely he is banned. If he is banned then I will consider it fair that I am banned too, or will voluntarily leave the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post

I agree. I thought the sole purpose of this forum is shitposting, and debianxfce is making great contributions to giving this forum the kind of vibe I personally like.
      As long as debianxfeces non stop trolling is allowed to pollute this forum, then this forum wont be anything other than a shitposting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post

As long as debianxfeces non stop trolling is allowed to pollute this forum, then this forum wont be anything other than a shitposting forum.
        He contributes to making this forum worth posting on for me. I like communities built around toxicity, as they encourage people to be laid back, relax, and LARP as smug edgelords with intentionally wrong opinions. There are places that are "nice" and "civil", and if you want to be in one of those, head there. This isn't Reddit.

Comment

After him giving straight up horrible and wrong advice on security. I think it is finally time to ban him.

Comment

He contributes to making this forum worth posting on for me. I like communities built around toxicity, as they encourage people to be laid back, relax, and LARP as smug edgelords with intentionally wrong opinions. There are places that are "nice" and "civil", and if you want to be in one of those, head there. This isn't Reddit.
            have you been living on another planet?

Comment

I to like to read this forum for all the shit posting that happens here. And I very much enjoyed reading debianxfce's crazy ass posts. But sadly he has taken his non sense to far by trying to give out security advise. That for me is taking it to far. Anyways even if Michael bans him (please do, so that he can't post incorrect security advise anymore), the shit posting won't stop. There is many more people on here that can keep lively fun shit posting going on. systemd threads are the best and usually contain very little debianxfce.

Comment

Debianxfeces is the only shitposter on this forum. But that is not the main reason he should be banned, clearly he is mentally ill and being on this forum further degenerates his mental health.

Comment

How about giving him some colorful flair instead of "Senior Member" like "SENIOR XFCE SHITPOSTER" in bright orange so newbies don't get tricked into taking his advice seriously

Comment

Originally posted by miabrahams View Post
                    How about giving him some colorful flair instead of "Senior Member" like "SENIOR XFCE SHITPOSTER" in bright orange so newbies don't get tricked into taking his advice seriously
                    Giving even more attention to morons, wcgw
                    We're talking about the guy who posted a shitty "climate change is a hoax" bait thread on a linux news forum and wasted a few hours of people's time because he's only looking for attention.

I really appreciate what Michael does for Phoronix and I'm rather sure he would rather not have to play as a cop on the forums just because of a few idiots but at some point it's not going to improve if the long-standing shitters are given a golden pass to troll.

No, seriously, when was the last time he actually said anything that was useful to anyone and/or that isn't a blatant attempt at creating a toxic ambiance?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X