debianxfce warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

IBM software problems do not give enough free time for a real life, clearly. Throw your computer out of the window and follow.
    In this post, debianxfce told a poster to kill themselves (throw themselves out of a window).

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
      Throw your computer out of the window and follow.
      How about you do that?

Comment

Caustic posters, just nuke 'em from orbit. If they can't be personable, on-topic, and respectful, show them the door. Especially if they just post to stir the pot, that's trolling. Source: I resigned as super mod of another forum last month.

Last edited by xorbe; 21 May 2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

This is a very odd thread.
          Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
            This is a very odd thread.
            What do you expect from Phoronix? I feel like my lifetime premium subscription is the worst money I ever spent considering how toxic the forums are.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
              What do you expect from Phoronix? I feel like my lifetime premium subscription is the worst money I ever spent considering how toxic the forums are.
              I actually think things are improving - the number of toxic posts aren't going down but they seem to be accumulating in a small number of not-particularly-important threads rather than being randomly scattered through all the threads one might want to read. Might be coincidence though.
              Test signature

Comment

Is it really necessary to point out that the present forum does indeed offer an ignore list setting?

Just add you-know-who to that list and move on?

Comment

Originally posted by ermo View Post
                  Is it really necessary to point out that the present forum does indeed offer an ignore list setting?

Just add you-know-who to that list and move on?
                  It doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                    I actually think things are improving - the number of toxic posts aren't going down but they seem to be accumulating in a small number of not-particularly-important threads rather than being randomly scattered through all the threads one might want to read. Might be coincidence though.
                    Well, that's like, your perspective, man. As someone who reads a lot of Phoronix threads, I want troll banned.. yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      debianxfce - of those reporting posts and complaining about abusive behavior / ranting, you are currently number one on that list of people complaining about forum content. You are officially warned and kindly asked to refrain from instigating / abusive forum posts otherwise bans / ignores, etc, may be in place.
                      Its clear that this warning had no effect. His trolling and ruining the discussion has only gotten worse since then.

Logical conclusion is that he should be banned. I think I speak for many here that we wont even consider Phoronix Premium as long as debianxfce continues his trolling. Its hard to take this site seriously with people like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X