No announcement yet.

debianxfce warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty other toxic people in forums "provoking the discussion".

Panda_Wrist is also probably revived second account. Only 16 posts over the 3 years means not much logins, though he speaks like he's constant forum visitor.

Comment

I can confirm now that it is NOT related in any way to DXVK.
      I created a new wine prefix with wine3d and the problem persists, @debianxfce I think it is really the wine-staging version which broke the sound.
      Try again with an older wine version and see if the problem persists (and you will not have a working dxvk setup with that old wine, of course, but it is just for testing purposes)

Comment

if you have the non legit version then try setting windows xp mode from winecfg, i hear some people got the sound working like that, but for me in win xp mode uplay doesn't launch. the weird thing is at one point my sound worked fine for this (when i recorded a youtube video). the sound dissapeared once i alt+tabbed the game and it never came back and now it doesnt work at all. I have no idea whats the issue, some focus thingy maybe? like its trying to mute audio when loosing focus and maybe when its launched in wine it somehow thinks thats its not in the focus.. just maybe... random speculation.

anyway this bug has nothing to do with dxvk afaik.

Comment

Don't ban this man! He's the most sane, well-mannered, level-headed user here by a long shot. Don't tell me you're all a bunch of progressive, wayland-using, systemd-using, -Wimplicit-fallthrough-using IBM supporters! Are you all just jealous because of his choice of software?

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Many users are waiting Michael to implement the delete user feature for end users. Then we can leave you write BS and IBM marketing hype in this site. Most of you do not have a clue of the net etiquette, like you with your long nonsense message that gives no value to the internet.
            Imagine having so little discipline and self control that you want to leave but can't because you cannot delete your account.

Comment

Many users are waiting Michael to implement the delete user feature for end users. Then we can leave you write BS and IBM marketing hype in this site. Most of you do not have a clue of the net etiquette, like you with your long nonsense message that gives no value to the internet.
              Michael has already told you that if you want your account deleted, then let him know. You dont need a delete button.

how can I delete my account? 50% of the posts I write seem to go into moderation because I commit the crime of editing a post 1, 2, maybe even 3 times right after

Comment

Another user leaving because of worthless existence of debianxfce. How many users must leave the forum before he is finally banned?
                Phoronix: AMD's Marek Has A Patch Helping To Reduce Gallium3D Input Lag In addition to the work this week on exposing EXT_gpu_shader4 / EXT_texture_buffer_object, well known AMD open-source developer Marek Olšák has also been working a patch to help lower the input lag with Mesa... http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_
                Last edited by retardxfce; 17 May 2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Due to my IQ , mental ilness and low budget hardware I cant do anything except play 90s games and troll forums.
                  Fixed version.

Comment

Gnome3 user is writing about himself and loosed nerves a long time ago. Gnome3 makes you mad.
                    I dont use Gnome3 but I am glad that it keeps this pathetic schizo creature called "debianx*ce" awake at night.

Originally posted by xfcemint View Post

Tell me, retardxfce, where has debianxfce insulted you? You are insulting him, but why? Why are you escalating the conflict?
                    His stupidity and trolling is insulting and offensive to everyone on this forum with an IQ above room temperature.
                    Last edited by retardxfce; 17 May 2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

You are using gnome3.

Look at the mirror, every message from you is against the net etiquette. You are a typical personality disorder person in the internet.
                      I dont use gnome 3, though your existence on this forum is against net etiquette. You are a retarded, schizo troll that is ruining this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X