Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Systemd-Free Debian "Devuan" Planning Their First Developer Gathering This Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arokh View Post
    I share that feeling of this being an insane asylum. Then you two suddenly ran into my padded room and started jerking eachother off.
    I think it was only me "jerking off" (AKA showing appreciation to) Bsdisbetter. I don't think Bsdisbetter was "jerking off" me :P

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      red hat shitted in your pants?
      No they shitted on debian pants..

Comment

ROFL so in any package conflict, the problem is always because of _THE EXISTENCE_ of the conflicting package and that means it's shit? Great logic there buddy! NOT!
        At the risk of repeating myself for the 10th time: I don't believe in such coincidences.

Over 2 years of using Arch live isos this way, it was systemd, and ONLY systemd, that gave me troubles. TWICE. Even if indirectly (as here, a packaging problem).

Why do I never get packaging problems with other packages?!? I don't believe in such coincidences.

Let me repeat it again: I don't believe in such coincidences.

Is that enough? Seems not. I don't believe in such coincidences.

One more time: I don't believe in such coincidences.

So because of that, it's systemd who always gives me trouble when I just want to ignore that piece of shit.

Comment

• One more time Weasel, where is your reproducable bugreport pinpointing an actual problem? Are we to discuss your beliefs?

I think it's clear to everyone now that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you don't have the intelligence to grok pacman's manual page. At least debianxfce is medically insane and actually tried creating bugreports for his delusions. You have nothing to show and are clearly one of those who thinks it's "cool" to hate on systemd but actually you don't even know what it is LMFAO.

One more time, removing glibc causes a conflict so glibc is SHIT!!!! hahahahaha Weasel logic. I tried removing it 10 times so it's definitely crapware and Redhat is EVIIIIIL

Comment

• Wow great thread, needed something like this as I have the flu, so in between naps and stuff, a good read.
            what I learned: systemd is god, systemd is the devil, SJWs ruining everything, something about Brexit, Red Hat is raping and pillaging it's way across the Linux landscape, Devuan is dead, Devuan is not dead Long Live Devuan, Debian is dead or dying or not, some people are fucking noobs , those people calling others noobs are fucking noobs too somehow, do you even Arch bro?

I'm mostly confused as I got a flu shot and still caught the flu, I think the SJWs, the religious right ,and Donald Trump are somehow to blame or not.

well anyways thanks to all for their contributions, it's gave me something to look forward to while sick. Good luck all

Comment

• Originally posted by Machine View Post
              blah blah blah...

I'm mostly confused as I got a flu shot and still caught the flu, I think the SJWs, the religious right ,and Donald Trump are somehow to blame or not.

well anyways thanks to all for their contributions, it's gave me something to look forward to while sick. Good luck all
              OMG the 'man flu'. Nope you didn't get the flu, you got the common cold because your immune system was compromised by the antigens coping with the dead piece of the virus.
              Harden up...
              ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by hreindl View Post
                rsyslog-pgsql.x86_64 : PostgresSQL support for rsyslog
                er, i asked for text database, not for text log. journal is a database

Comment

WTF - you asked explicit for postgresql
                  but not for its log
                  Originally posted by hreindl View Post
                  - what in the world is a "text database"?
                  /etc/passwd ?

Comment

and that pulls your logs from journald
                    you are still misinterpreting my request. i don't need to replace journal with rsyslog. i asked for replacement of pgsl with text files + grep. bonus points for doing it with shell scripts

Comment

One more time Weasel, where is your reproducable bugreport pinpointing an actual problem? Are we to discuss your beliefs?
                      I don't care what you discuss and I never intended to address you in the first place? You addressed me? So it's your problem, pal.

I don't give a shit what you believe either. There's no bug report cause I simply don't give a shit of wasting my time on systemd any more than I already have. Since the fix took 2 minutes, it would take more to report this cancer shit and for what? They won't ditch systemd anyway.

Now get lost.

Originally posted by arokh View Post
                      One more time, removing glibc causes a conflict so glibc is SHIT!!!! hahahahaha Weasel logic. I tried removing it 10 times so it's definitely crapware and Redhat is EVIIIIIL
                      Show me where in the command I listed did the word "systemd" show up, you fucking cunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X