Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WireGuard Released For macOS, WireGuard Windows Coming & Linux Kernel Bits Still Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microcode
    replied
    As for WireGuard for Windows, that is very exciting. Some people are too far along in life to throw away the investment they've made in understanding how to operate Windows, so at least we should be able tunnel them somewhere safer.

Leave a comment:

• microcode
    replied
    Originally posted by SteamPunker View Post
    This news article about Wireguard was tagged with the Spectre/Meltdown ghost logo, but there doesn't appear to be a connection to that topic. Perhaps it was erroneously miscategorized?
    The logo comes from the category, so since the category is "security", and the image for the "security" category is currently the spectre logo, the image for this article in the security category is therefore the spectre logo.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by doublez13 View Post

I'm a little disappointed tildearrow didn't catch this 😞
    I am not the only one.

I do not give any guarantees about catching everything but I may get mad when I miss one.

Leave a comment:

• doublez13
    replied
    Originally posted by SteamPunker View Post
    This news article about Wireguard was tagged with the Spectre/Meltdown ghost logo, but there doesn't appear to be a connection to that topic. Perhaps it was erroneously miscategorized?
    I'm a little disappointed tildearrow didn't catch this 😞

Leave a comment:

• SteamPunker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbxbiker61
    replied
    I just migrated my previously StrongSwan vpn to WireGuard. It's way simpler to implement and has much nicer behavior from behind NATs. Ping time is down a couple of ms.

Leave a comment:

• WireGuard Released For macOS, WireGuard Windows Coming & Linux Kernel Bits Still Pending

Phoronix: WireGuard Released For macOS, WireGuard Windows Coming & Linux Kernel Bits Still Pending

The initial version of the WireGuard open-source secure VPN tunnel is now available for macOS, following the WireGuard for iOS port a few months prior. But sadly on the Linux front, the kernel bits still have yet to be mainlined...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X