Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Linux Code of Conduct Revisions: CoC Committee Added Plus Interpretation & Mediator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    finally accept that we all exactly equal human beings.
    You mean that Coca Cola is equal to other drinks?

If you ask people like "Are all humans equal?" you will get about fifty-fifty answers

debate, debate.org, debate online, debate website

SystemD question was also kind of fifty-fifty in Debian

Could you guess what i am trying to say here?
    Last edited by dungeon; 21 October 2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shevchen View Post
      Next logical point: Code quality is independent from the one who committed the code. If my cat stumbles upon my keyboard and by some sort of magic that code is good enough to be accepted, then it should be accepted. It doesn't matter who writes the code. The only thing that counts is the code itself and a proper... "quality control" of it.
      No doubt!
      Your cat is wiser than any SJW.

Comment

Originally posted by onicsis View Post
        No doubt!
        Your cat is wiser than any SJW.
        At least she has empathy - something I miss from SJWs.

But btt: Humans are *not* equal, otherwise the code quality of every contributor would be the same. Humans are different, in skills, in behavior, in culture, in practically everything. The issue with the CoC is that it tries to create a platform of equal outcome, all the while the input is different. This doesn't make any sense. While I can see what the people behind the CoC try to accomplish (a general consensus that toxic behavior is a no-no), the methods of acquiring that are of ill nature.

We try to establish a society, where people can live in peace together by being different, (and to a certain degree even embrace the differences between humans), not to create a society where everyone acts in the same way as everyone else.

Rules to live by are thus a framework to establish that peaceful society, not a tool to press everyone into the same form. We reached our technological level by allowing different ideas to come by and being evaluated, not by dismissing a thought-process by proxy/strawman/cult-behavior. We had that in the middle-ages and I don't want to see that happening again.

Humans are different while rules apply to everyone equally.
        SJWs want the exact opposite: That humans behave exactly the same and special rules for every occasion fitting their needs. In short: Cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by msotirov View Post
          Damn paranoid troll idiots who call everyone a SJW when they feel like their "freedom" to be toxic assholes is endangered.
          Forgot to take your pills today? Anyway, calling everyone you disagree with a "troll" shows who's the "toxic asshole" here. Fuck off, and go cry to Coraline.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

You mean that Coca Cola is equal to other drinks?

If you ask people like "Are all humans equal?" you will get about fifty-fifty answers

debate, debate.org, debate online, debate website

SystemD question was also kind of fifty-fifty in Debian

Could you guess what i am trying to say here?
            Equality is -NOT- a matter of opinion, it -IS- a matter of fact and that will always be true despite opinion.

EDIT: If you think you are better than anyone else in any kind generalized sense, then take your superiority complex and shove it where the sun don't shine. -Nobody- wants to deal with someone that thinks they are better than you.
            Last edited by duby229; 21 October 2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by halo9en View Post

Forgot to take your pills today? Anyway, calling everyone you disagree with a "troll" shows who's the "toxic asshole" here. Fuck off, and go cry to Coraline.
              Calling anyone that disagree's with you an SJW is what's toxic, and that's exactly what -you- did! Pot meet kettle. For once in your life try to realize, you're not the end all or the be all and you don't know all. Equality.... Try saying it a few times, maybe it'll sink in.

EDIT: People like you want to force you're superiority complex onto everybody else. Sorry man, but no go, not happening. The options are this, people like you enforce your own standard of superiority complex or a CoC enforces a standard of equality. In fact it is -exactly- people like you that have made this situation so critical. You may not like it, but you can blame yourself you and people like you made this status quo.
              Last edited by duby229; 21 October 2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Equality is -NOT- a matter of opinion, it -IS- a matter of fact and that will always be true despite opinion.
                Equality is matter of ideology, it is very far from fact since it consistently fails to be proved by reality

There are 7.7 billion people now in the World, where do you see non-paperware equality there anywhere?

If you wanna prove equality as pure fact, then you first need to ban all states, all politics and particulary all money... and many many other things
                Last edited by dungeon; 21 October 2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Equality is matter of ideology, it is very far from fact since it consistently fails to be proved by reality

There are 7.7 billion people now in the World, where do you see non-paperware equality there anywhere?
                  You can idealize all you want, but you can't change the fact that you and I share 99.99% the same DNA. And so does everybody else. You have exactly the same potential as anyone else and they have exactly the same potential as you. Get used to it, it's the truth.

EDIT: There is no point for you keep trying to shove your superiority complex on me by calling it "reality". Maybe it is true that your superiority complex really exists but I don't give a damn about that. You can shove that where the sun don't shine.
                  Last edited by duby229; 21 October 2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

You can idealize all you want, but you can't change the fact that you and I share 99.99% the same DNA. And so does everybody else. You have exactly the same potential as anyone else and they have exactly the same potential as you. Get used to it, it's the truth.
                    Nope, i have IQ 130, you sounds like about IQ 100... so, no we are not equal

That is reality as every person is different, so none is equal. I will quote you again:

finally accept that we all exactly equal human beings.
                    None is exactly equal, that does not exists
                    Last edited by dungeon; 21 October 2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Nope, i have IQ 130, you sounds like about IQ 100... so, no we are not equal

That is reality as every person is different, so none is equal.
                      My IQ was 145 last I checked, but you wouldn't know that anyway. The "reality" is you can shove your superiority complex right the fuck up your ass. All people are exactly due equal rights. Period. You can blame your own damn self and people just like you for existing inequalities in this world. The only options are to let people like you enforce you own kind of superiority complex or allow a CoC to enforce a standard of equality.

Comment

Working...
                      X